Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WayfindersDestiny

If Jack Sparrow and the gang were to return in Kingdom Hearts, which movie's plot do you think would be best?

75 members have voted

1. 1. If Jack Sparrow and the gang were to return in Kingdom Hearts, which movie's plot do you think would be best?

• Dead Man’s Chest
    • At World’s End
    • On Stranger Tides
    • Dead Men Tell No Tales
    • None of the movies! They should use a brand new storyline
    • No Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn’t like Port Royal in KH2

It'd be cool if they could incorporate both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End into the game. I've always thought Davey Jones's heart problems and finding the key that unlocks the chest would be kind of fitting for Kingdom Hearts. xD

I did not like On Stranger Tides at all, so I wouldn't want to see that incorporated if a Pirates world were to return.

...but the keyblade can unlock any lock rendering that entire plot line pointless. And I'm not sure if it would be fitting especially when Sora and company would end up destroying the heart of a man that just wanted to be free. Ijs just because it has the keywords heart and key doesn't make it appropriate.

I think Dead Man's Chest by itself would more or less make a good plot; they could probably do SOME of At World's End, but most of it was pretty superfluous in general, so an ending could easily be tacked on to Dead Man's Chest.

If Jack and company returned for Kingdom Hearts III, I'd love for both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End to be incorporated into the world's storyline!  The first visit can be Dead Man's Chest, and the second visit can be At World's End!  All I know is that I want to see Jack and friends again in Kingdom Hearts III! D:

Haven't seen the movies since I was a kid so I don't remember them well. So I can't really give an answer on that.

(Hoping they put all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies on Netflix though so I can get a refresher before the new film.)

Edited by Geralt

I think that they should do a combination of Dead Man's Chest and At World's End.  They are the next two movies in the series and (to my knowledge) are the most well known of all the movies in the series.  However, I don't think that you could cover these movies individually unless you changed them or did a combination of them.  Those two movies are basically just a part one and a part two of story that wouldn't make sense if they were told separately in Kingdom Hearts.  It wouldn't work to just do Dead Man's Chest since this is supposed to be the final chapter of the Dark Seeker Saga, and it wouldn't work to just do At World's End because of how the movie starts.

If you can visit the worlds twice like in Kingdom Hearts II, I think that the best thing to do would be to cover Dead Man's Chest during the first visit and At Word's End during the second visit.

If there are second visits, 1st visit could be Dead Man's Chest and the 2nd could be At World's End. Wouldn't make sense to import the plot of the 4th or 5th movies after the 1st. That wouldn't make any sense. They used the plot of Return of Jafar in KH2 after the original story in KH1 so... yeah.

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki

Dead man's chest and At world's end. But tbh, it could be a bit mean for Sora to actually kill Davy Jones, so wat could happen is that Sora wants to open the chest but Xehanort does it before him or something and fills Davy Jones' heart with dankness and turn him into a Heartless, or something like that.

Edited by Amy Plz ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

There needs to be a new storyline.  If I wanted to relive a movie plot, I'd watch the movie.

Why do you play the kingdom hearts games at all then? Almost every world relives a movie plot... And some games relive the same plots as other games. 

Dead man's chest and At world's end. But tbh, it could be a bit mean for Sora to actually kill Davy Jones, so wat could happen is that Sora wants to open the chest but Xehanort does it before him or something and fills Davy Jones' heart with dankness and turn him into a Heartless, or something like that.

Um... Will Turner would kill Davy Jones?? Since will Turner takes over his job? Sora could battle him but Will destroys the heart, becoming the new captain of the Flying Dutchman.

Why do you play the kingdom hearts games at all then? Almost every world relives a movie plot... And some games relive the same plots as other games. 

For the original Kingdom Hearts story you find in worlds like Raident Garden and Twilght Town.

Um... Will Turner would kill Davy Jones?? Since will Turner takes over his job? Sora could battle him but Will destroys the heart, becoming the new captain of the Flying Dutchman.

It's been too long since I watched the film xD

On Stranger Tides, because its a whole new Story that also end. Dead men Chest has an open ending an At world Ends is a sequel of it so wouldn't work that great i think.