Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

I really have a hard time playing games today

I found this discussion on the Telltale forum and I think the same way

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2596601#Comment_2596601

Maybe this has to do when you get older or anything else but back in the day I was playing all kinds of games and spending hours playing them, now I can't do that anymore and I feel kinda bored in.

But I think it's more than that! I want to see new franchises but the only things that get marketed are sequels and prequels which get delayed or rushed out.

I remember starting getting excited to see new games and trailers but now I see LIES and false trailers.

bge_hd_city1_158413.jpg

I want to see something new.

I don't have anything particularly against modern games(when they're at least something new. cough remasters cough) but for some reason I get more enjoyment from playing classic games I haven't played before over the new gen games. I have difficulty beating games and starting to play them is also difficult for me. Only games in recent memory where I truely felt addicted to it the whole time and couldn't put it down were the Half-Life games and Deus Ex. - A friend of mine.

This is an hard topic for me to discuss and I would like to know what you guys think? do you have the same problems like me

beyondgoodevil.jpg

I personally agree with this YOU?

i grown up with video game so i don't really know how to describe this. playing is a necessity for me even if it just one hour/day. while i don't hate several continuation of games, i have to admit, as a person who played since FF II JP got released i got bored with FF series. personally my last FF is FF X because my FF isn't the same since sakaguchi-san left square. i kinda understand how your feel more or less, that's why i usually buy indie games on steam that has new 'flavor' rather than buy new stuffs from renowned developers. 

Same. i stopped playing when I started using laptops and such. I got bored easily i missed out on some really good games that year but never bothered to keep myself updated. I gotta tell you tho I suck at games because i wasnt as intrested anymore. Until i got into some games that im pretty good at some old ones and some new ones.