Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

How much have you spent on Unchained χ?

How much have you spent on Unchained χ?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent on Unchained χ?

• Too much...
    • Only a little bit, I swear!
    • A decent amount, it does help a lot.
    • Not a single dime and I don't intend to.
    • Still haven't played the game.
    • Something else? Share below!

Not a single dime and I don't plan on it haha. I just hoard all the free jewels they give out, and then use them only when I really feel I need to. Currently I have 31,770 jewels just from freebies. xD 

I really don't believe in spending money on phone games. I can buy a physical game and I'll always have it (even if I don't have a system to  play it on). But phone games rely on the company, and if they pull the game, suddenly all of that money will mean nothing.

Not a single dime and I don't plan on it haha. I just hoard all the free jewels they give out, and then use them only when I really feel I need to. Currently I have 31,770 jewels just from freebies. xD

Same here!

I haven't spent anything, I earn my gems by signing in almost everyday, completing quests, etc. I have a decent amount too (by decent, I mean TheGamersJoint spent $150 to get to where I'm at xD) I just don't pull many medals, because I never get the ones I want, my limit is too low and I like the ones I have tbh

Probably around $200ish I imagine. Every penny is a regret. KHUX is seriously stingy and honestly after spending $15 on the main jewel bundle I'd really like a sense of progression but feel the same ending the week as I do starting it.

In-app purchases? Pls. Why buy things in games when I can buy games? And food

Damn Wakeless you're a master saver

I've spent heaps and heaps and heaps of

Time

This