Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
hellboyy91

KHBbS MF nd my battle tactic

so am aqua lvl 50 critical..i defeated VLS using mines =,= ( i knew how to defeat him frm videos i saw in march..but i tried different comands nothing worked so i tried this =,=)

nyways i wanted to try my luck with MF so i set my favorite comands

thunder surge

firaga

fission firaga

aeroga

thandaga

nd the ones which works well against him is the first three

soo after dying maybe 5 tyms i got the hang of his attacks ( one hit ind my HP goes to 1 =,=)

nd thunder surge really works well at him...even wen he uses clones use it nd they all disappear

Only one and a half bar was left of his HP but he started vanishing nd i just got tired nd i wanted to sleep but ill try again soon..will try again till he is dead

This would be a helpful guide if people could understand it.

And... if you still havn't even defeated him yet, then why post this? If it hasn't worked for you, why us?

i was just saying wat worked with me..hoping for more ideas..nd it did work only one bar was left!! nd i didnt try again, ill go now nd try again! :D

soooo

I DEFEATED HIM!! YAAAY!! lvl 50 aqua critical (but i lvled up during the fite due to exp walker xD)

i used 3 thunder surges nd 3 curagas

the first 2 nd a half bar he uses same pattern nd the best tym to atack him is wen he uses the X attack

if u get hit put on curaga nd keep doding till u have an opening to heal

1)wen he uses X attack

2) dodge the grab thingy nd heal

3) or wen he uses the wind attack

then after 2.5 bars goes he starts to vanish nd does couple of attacks same tym...keep dodgin till u can c him nd wait till he use the X attack

y X attack, coz its best to attack him with thundersurge during it since the other atacks he may use another attack directly nd hit u...but during the X attack he never uses another attack he will be staggered!! :D