Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

So What Will You Play First?

So when Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 FCP comes out what will you play in the collection first?

For me it's definitely going to be KH 0.2 since I've already played through Dream Drop Distance multiple times. And from my experience with the 358/2 Days and Coded "movies" I don't think that it Back Cover will be super interesting since it's only an hour long. But we'll see when it releases.

I wont be able to play it for quite a while so ima watch Back cover first once it put up online, then watch LP's of 0.2 and check out the videos of whatever's new in 3D

Well, since I don't want anyone spoiling Back Cover and 0.2 for me, I'm going to get to dealing with those two first before touching DDD HD, since that's a game I've already played on my 3DS, ya know?  So I'll watch Back Cover, then play through 0.2, and finally, play DDD HD, and then keep waiting for Kingdom Hearts III! :3

i'll probably go through DDD first. that way my reward for completing it will be the new stuff.

0.2 looks a lot better than i thought it would and Back Cover might be more interesting than the Days and Re:Coded movies. the fact that it's only an hour makes me hopeful that the story will be more focused and have better pacing. 

or it could feel rushed. the big draw here for me is 0.2 so who cares if that's the case.

I think I'm going to play 0.2 and then watch Back Cover. DDD can wait because I have played it on my 3DS recently.

I don't want any spoilers to ruin this experience . 2.8 is my first Kingdom Hearts experience with new games and new story aspects without knowing them from LPs.

For example I played BBS last/this year for the first time but I knew the game from LPs so it wasn't as exciting as playing a brand new game. :)

The 12 days in January between the Japanese and the Western Release date is going to be a torture! :D

Edited by NoWay

I think I'm going to watch Back Cover first, since it's a spin off, and then play 0.2, which is a sequel to the original story of KH, and DDD at the end since I already know the story.

However if it happens (and I hope it'll happen) that Nomura says there's a "best order" to play the game I'm going to follow his instructions to decide what to see first between 0.2 and Back Cover

Edited by MasterLorX

Recently I've been playing through the whole series with my best friend, he had never played Kingdom Hearts before and now he loves it! We are playing through Re:Coded right now so the next step will be DDD when it comes out, Then we'll be caught up and we can experience the new stuff together.  Def gonna be off of this website for a couple weeks so there are no spoilers.

I'll go DDD --> BBS 0.2 ---> Back Cover