Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxasStalker

KHDays Something random that happened to me

Okay so I was playing Days yesterday and I killed a heartless and at the same time it killed me. Right before the Continue or Withdrawl menu came up it went to a cutsene and when it was over I had full health, all my magic casts were back and so were all my potions and elixers.

This ever happen to anyone else or just me?

i had a problem SIMILAR to that; i had just cleared out an entire area and yet it was acting like there was still a heartless there (aka, the health bar was there and the camera was focusing on this one spot) so i left the area (through a door) and i died JUST as soon as i entred the other area i died (and i was at full health and no heartless were around)

so yeah....i ACTUALLY have the bad luck of ALWAYS getting a glitch the first time i play through a KH game (i even had 2 for my first playthrough of CoM AND Re:CoM; one for each story) it's alittle odd

that's happened to me twice before, and it was kinda weird when it happened cause I thought I was gonna die and then it's just like, "hey I'm alive!"

Really? Wow what days do you remember?

that's happened to me twice before, and it was kinda weird when it happened cause I thought I was gonna die and then it's just like, "hey I'm alive!"

Really? Wow what days do you remember?

Sorry I can't remember...

What an awesome glitch. The only glitch I've ever found is that when I put my iphone 4 headphones in my ds and turn on days, after a cutscene is over it freezes. It only does that with this game and no others. And other headphones work fine.

But other than that, I've had no glitches. My copy of kh2 has all the glitches instead xD

What an awesome glitch. The only glitch I've ever found is that when I put my iphone 4 headphones in my ds and turn on days, after a cutscene is over it freezes. It only does that with this game and no others. And other headphones work fine.

But other than that, I've had no glitches. My copy of kh2 has all the glitches instead xD

Really? Man that's a weird one xD