Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tallpaulh

KHUX Best F2P setup?

Hello everyone~

I have been playing this game for a few days now and I loveeee it. At the moment I am a F2P and I would be happy if someone can answer the few questions I have.

1. KH kairi (not guilted) or Pence ( guilted)?

2. White Rabbit (not guilted) or Hayner (guilted)?

3. What are the best general F2P medal setups?

And by general I mean setups that do decent in most situations :).

I don't remember what KH Kairi does, but at least for Rabbit vs Hayner, I'd go with Rabbit since it gives you a boost for your whole turn as opposed to Hayner's boost for only two attacks.

If you're a F2P in the end it all boils down to what RNG gives you during medal pulls, but I think attack boosting medals like Rabbit or Aerith or DiZ are pretty solid to have. Also apparently Minnie is good to have late game but other than that idk

1. until you have spare Cid medal, i'd suggest to use 5* booster/buff medal. evolving to 6* require you to lower their cost which can be used on attack medal instead.

2. guilted story medal such as stitch, yuna/rikku/paine are extremely useful. try to get them to 25% guilt. if you have atk buff medal that last 1 turn, always put them on your deck. you will need jewel medal on later quests , so whatever you pull use it. like xiro said, it's all depends on your luck. 

Guilted Buff Medals (with Special Attack Bonus of Level 1) are generally better to be replaced by Medals with better Special Attacks. Guilting them doesn't really boost the damage multiplier much. For Buff Medals, most of the times you look at the Special Attacks themselves only.

For KH Kairi and Pence, KH Kairi is definitely better as it raises strength by 2 tiers instead of 1 tier.

For White Rabbit and Hayner, it depends on whether you need Speed-based strength raise (White Rabbit) or the regular strength raise (Hayner) in the particular situation. Do note that attribute-based strength can be raised by up to 3 tiers and the same goes for the regular strength, and they have separate parameters.

As for the best general F2P medal setups, it depends on the situations and the Medals you own. So there aren't really any best general decks for Keyblades. There are different Keyblades, different skills, and different Special Attacks. Too many factors. Though generally, we equip Buff Medals or Debuff Medals and in some cases like major bosses, healing Medals and certain skills.

Sorry for the late reply!

I don't remember what KH Kairi does, but at least for Rabbit vs Hayner, I'd go with Rabbit since it gives you a boost for your whole turn as opposed to Hayner's boost for only two attacks.

If you're a F2P in the end it all boils down to what RNG gives you during medal pulls, but I think attack boosting medals like Rabbit or Aerith or DiZ are pretty solid to have. Also apparently Minnie is good to have late game but other than that idk

Thank you, I hope RNG gods bless me xD.

1. until you have spare Cid medal, i'd suggest to use 5* booster/buff medal. evolving to 6* require you to lower their cost which can be used on attack medal instead.

2. guilted story medal such as stitch, yuna/rikku/paine are extremely useful. try to get them to 25% guilt. if you have atk buff medal that last 1 turn, always put them on your deck. you will need jewel medal on later quests , so whatever you pull use it. like xiro said, it's all depends on your luck.

Thank you~ I completely forgot 6 star costs are through the roof lol, and i will get gullwing medals for sure.

Guilted Buff Medals (with Special Attack Bonus of Level 1) are generally better to be replaced by Medals with better Special Attacks. Guilting them doesn't really boost the damage multiplier much. For Buff Medals, most of the times you look at the Special Attacks themselves only.

For KH Kairi and Pence, KH Kairi is definitely better as it raises strength by 2 tiers instead of 1 tier.

For White Rabbit and Hayner, it depends on whether you need Speed-based strength raise (White Rabbit) or the regular strength raise (Hayner) in the particular situation. Do note that attribute-based strength can be raised by up to 3 tiers and the same goes for the regular strength, and they have separate parameters.

As for the best general F2P medal setups, it depends on the situations and the Medals you own. So there aren't really any best general decks for Keyblades. There are different Keyblades, different skills, and different Special Attacks. Too many factors. Though generally, we equip Buff Medals or Debuff Medals and in some cases like major bosses, healing Medals and certain skills.

Thank you. I will be sure to get the situational medals later on.

EDIT: I plan on getting numerous metals for different situations, but should I focus on low cost dps or high cost burst damage first? Which of the two would be more useful?

Edited by tallpaulh

since most of challenge require you to one turn kill, grab at least several high multiplier medal especially AOE. low ability cost medal usually only useful on several occasion like boss fight, high score.

Yeah, you have to remember not to simply evolve the Medals to 6-star due to the high Medal cost issue. Evolve them to at most 5-star first, then consider carefully on 6-star. Guilting requires 6-star so we have no choice on that.

For Medals with Special Attack Bonus of Level 1, Stitch, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are the best ones, like tsumigami said. All guilted common or normal Medals (Bonus of Levels 1 and 2) surpass their unguilted stronger counterparts. So use those Medals when you have yet to have better ones. For the consumption of the special attack gauges, it's up to you and also the Medals you own. Organize your equipped Medals carefully based on the gauges you have and you're good to go. Personally, I equip a mix of single and all attacks most of the time but it also depends.

As a F2P player, don't try to get lot of Medals now as more and more better Medals will always come; The Medals released will get better and better. Spend your Jewels only when you have to and in important cases like good Medal deals.

You can find the info on the game including the Medals here: http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Unchained_%CF%87_Wiki