Poll of the Day
Kingdom Hearts χ NewsTweets by @KH13chi
Featured ContentTweets by @KH13community
Recent Status Updates
You can check out photos of the figure in the gallery below.
A description of the figure is also available. You can read it below. (Thanks to NihonScribe for the translations!)
From the S.H.Figuarts Kingdom Hearts series line, Sora's popular form "Final Form" has appeared. The costume's white color is reproduced with Pearl paint. Two types of keyblades, "Oathkeeper," and "Oblivion" are included!
Special thanks to @churroz and @RedMakuzawa for the tip!
Stay tuned for more information about this figure.
We thank the staff of Square Enix for this incredible opportunity, and we look forward to sharing more information in the future!
You can view the complete schedule and FAQs below:
Schedule Overview (all times in PDT):
Entry & Exit:
- 11:30 AM: Check-in Begins
- 1:00 PM: Doors Open / Event Start
- 2:00 PM: Opening Remarks
- 3:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Designer Panel:
- 6:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Developer Panel with Franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura
- 8:00 PM: Event Close
- Ticket Availability
- This event is completely sold out and there will be no extra tickets available for purchase at the door, so only those who already have tickets should come.
- Checking In
- Check in will begin near the entrance to the House of Blues starting at 11:30 AM. You will need to present the QR code for your ticket to receive a wristband. You may bring a paper print-out of the code, or show the code on a digital device, such as a smartphone.
- Entering and Exiting the Venue
- Upon checking in, you will receive a wristband that will allow you to exit and re-enter the venue for the duration of the event as long as it is on your wrist.Once you have had a wristband attached, do not take it off unless you are ready to leave the venue and not return. Once a wristband has been removed, it will no longer be valid for re-entry.
- Gift bags
- Each attendee will receive a bag containing a special assortment of presents to commemorate the Dandelion Meeting! In order to claim your bag, please turn in your wristband at the check-in table when you leave.
FAQS (Updated Apr. 9, 2018)
- Drugs and alcohol, pepper spray and other weapons, outside food and drinks, and other items at management discretion are prohibited.
- Animals (excluding certified service animals) are not allowed in the venue.
- What is the policy for photographs at the event?
- We encourage all guests to share the excitement of the event on social media. Photography of the venue and event activities is permitted, but please be mindful of other guests when taking photos.
- To respect the privacy of our guests and employees, please refrain from taking photographs or video of anyone without their express permission.
- Photography of the stage is not permitted during panel sessions.
- Will there be a merchandise booth?
- Yes, there will be a dedicated booth selling select KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise.
- Will there be an opportunity for fans who can't make it to the event to still take part via a livestream?
- Unfortunately, the event will not be livestreamed.
- Will there be photo opportunities with the development team?
- Unfortunately, there will be no official photo opportunities during the event.
- Will there be a signing session with the development team?
- Unfortunately, we will not hold any official signing sessions during the event.
- Is cosplay allowed? Does the venue have limitations on costume sizes/weapons?
- Guests are free to attend in cosplay, but please ensure that any costumes or props will not act as a hindrance to any other guests or disrupt flow of movement. Please be reminded that no sharp objects or weapons are permitted, and you may be asked to check-in any potentially hazardous objects prior to entry.
- Please review the House of Blues website for additional rules and restrictions
- Where can guests park?
- The GardenWalk self-parking structure has two entrances conveniently located on Disney Way and Katella Avenue between Harbor Blvd. and Clementine Street. The venue is easily accessible from any level in the parking garage (including ADA accessibility). For more information, visit https://anaheimgardenwalk.com/parking/
- Where can a guest be dropped off at GardenWalk?
- Guest drop off is available at the Valet Circle accessible from the Disney Way entrance.
- Will there be food and drinks available at the venue?
- Water and soft drinks will be available for purchase inside the venue, and a number of restaurants and eateries are within walking distance within the Anaheim GardenWalk plaza.
- Is there Wi-Fi at the venue?
- We plan to have Wi-Fi available at the venue. Unfortunately there are no charging stations, so make sure your phones are fully charged before!
- What if I have other questions about the venue?
- Tickets available only for those residing in North and South America (including American states and territories) and the Caribbean.
- Any minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Limit of 2 tickets per person to allow everyone a fair chance at attending.
- A valid photo ID that matches registered name will be required at entry. Tickets are not transferable.
- All ticket sales are final; no refunds will be granted.
- You agree to comply with all venue rules, terms, and conditions; all posted signs and instructions at the event; and all event and venue staff instructions.
- Photography and audio and video recording may occur at the event; you hereby consent to being photographed and/or recorded at the event and to the public use of such photographs and recordings.
- Only those who are present for the event will be eligible to receive any gifts distributed at the event
The event will feature the presence of Kingdom Hearts series director, Tetsuya Nomura, along with several other developers. Tickets for the event are already sold out.
Will you be attending the event? Don't forget to keep following KH13.com social media, to get updated on our live coverage as soon as the event starts!
Recently, James Woods, the voice actor for Hades, also confirmed through his Twitter account that he was working on a new Kingdom Hearts game. In addition, a rumor recently surfaced which involved the Spanish voice actors of Hiro and Baymax in Big Hero 6, hinting toward the possibility of them being involved with Kingdom Hearts III.
Do you think there are soon going to be new reveals about Kingdom Hearts III voice actors? Share your opinion with us in the comment section below!
You can pre-order Goofy S.H. Figuarts figure at AmiAmi!
The novel is still available for per-order for the paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, IndieBound for $20.00 USD and Indigo for $23.14 USD. Digital copies will be sold as well by Amazon and Barnes & Nobles for $10.00 USD, and Indigo for $12.99 USD. Both versions will be released on the same date.
The novel, which was announced back in 2016, will be an omnibus containing the three original volumes. The description reads as follows:
"It's only been 7 days since Roxas has been put in charge by the Organization to look after a new Nobody who was just born. Though their face and body are hidden by a hood, Roxas spends several significant days with this mysterious stranger."
You can also view the potential cover for the novel below:
Will you buy this novel? Let us know in the comments below!
Yoko Shimomura is the world's most famous female video game music composer. Her Kingdom Hearts soundtrack accompanies the main character Sora on his search for friends in various virtual worlds. Shimomura's works have become a regular fixture in video game concerts and music from several of her games have been arranged for solo piano. Combining two seemingly disparate properties into one cohesive work might sound impossible, but Kingdom Hearts manages to blend the intricate stories of developer Square Enix with the beloved characters of Disney with ease. Although the main theme comes from Japanese singer Hikaru Utada, it is Yoko Shimomura's work on the score that has made an indelible mark on gamers worldwide. Creating music that sits alongside Disney classics from Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and The Nightmare Before Christmas, Shimomura's themes blend perfectly with the fun and surprising sights on offer.
This is the 4th straight year that Yoko has made an appearance on the Classic FM Hall of Fame. In 2015, she placed 30th while in 2016 she placed 31st. In 2017, she finished 119th.
Other musical compositions that have been showcased in the Kingdom Hearts series have also made it into the top 300 list for Hall of Fame 2018, including the following:
- "A Night on the Bare Mountain" ranked at no. 274
- "Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl" ranked at no. 201
- "Final Fantasy Series (including One-Winged Angel)" ranked at no. 99
- "Nutcracker" ranked at no. 13
- "Symphony no. 6 in F Major Op.68 (Pastoral)" ranked at no. 7
You can check out the tweet from the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Twitter below. Translations for the tweet are listed below as well. (Thanks to KH13 staff member Mio-Chan for the translations!)
“Kingdom Hearts series portal site has been updated! We will continue to send out information periodically, so please look forward to it.”
What do you think about this update? Do you hope the English Kingdom Hearts Portal Site will be updated as well? Let us know in the comments below!
You can buy them here:
- Sora Stained Glass Clock: 5,469 yen (52.12 USD)
- Sora Stained Glass Window Decal: 2,980 yen (28.40 USD)
- Portable Phone Charger (Pink/Blue): 3,240 yen (30.88 USD)
- Phone Ring (Mickey Monogram/Stained Glass): 1,490 yen (14.90 USD)
- Notebook-style Phone Case (White/Stained Glass): 5/5s/SE/6/6s/7/8: 3,500 yen (33.36 USD) 6 Plus/6s Plus: 3200 yen (30.50 USD)
Previously, the only news we had on voice work for Kingdom Hearts III was the Japanese dub given to us in previous trailers from the 2015 E3 trailer up to the last ones revealed at D23 Expo 2018.
Which other Kingdom Hearts voice actors do you think will be next to reveal their work for the latest installment? Let us know in the comments below!