1. Article: Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-

Recent Topics

Poll of the Day

Which of the new KH3 keyblades do you like the most so far?(18 members have cast votes)

1. Shooting Star (Sora's non-Disney keyblade) (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Braveheart (Riku's keyblade) (4 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Smile Gear (Monsters, Inc) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Ever After (Tangled) (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

5. Infinity Badge (Toy Story) (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

6. The Olympus keyblade (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. The Pirates keyblade (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

8. The Frozen keyblade (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

To vote, please sign in or register.

KH13.com on Facebook KH13.com on Google Plus KH13.com on Tumblr KH13.com on Twitter KH13.com on YouTube
Chrome extension

Kingdom Hearts χ News

Featured Content

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Aug
    ITzDarthLordRevan

I literally had a dream before that I finally got Kingdom Hearts 3 and I was playing it. When I woke, I was mentally like "Welp! Time to play some good old Kingdom Hearts 3 again!" Then, I reminded myself that it wasn't out yet and I was so disappointed. Waiting for this game for six years has made me dream about it and I don't think this is healthy. XD

• Photo
      14 Aug
    Dracula X

Imagine the Kingdom Hearts series with The Disney princesses being the main heroes fighting Ansem, Organization XIII and Master Xehanort

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      14 Aug
    Perkilator

62 people having read my “Create a Smash Bros. Event Match!” topic and not ONE reply. I know, it seems selfish, but is it alright if it be moved to the “Video Games and Media” section?

Show comments (8)

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-

Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, has announced via the official Kingdom Hearts Japanese Twitter account that it is the plan for Ryōtarō Okiayu, the voice actor of Terra, and Iku Nakahara, the voice actress of Namine, to both be present and participate at each showing of Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.

A translation of the tweet can be found below thanks to goldpanner.

Ryōtarō Okiayu (Terra) + Iku Nakahara (Namine) to be guests at KH Concert -First Breath-. The plan is for them to participate at all shows in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka. Something's in the works. Look forward to it. -Nomura, who noticed it's a week away today #_KH

Updates

<3 <3 <3

(August 10th, 2016- 11:40 PM, USA EST): Ryōtarō Okiayu tweets that he is at the theater where Kingdom Hearts -First Breath- is being performed
(August 10th, 2016- 11:45 PM, USA EST): New artwork by Tetsuya Nomura featuring Sora as a conductor and various other characters as members of an orchestra!
(August 10th, 2016- 11:55PM, USA EST): The song list of -First Breath- is revealed!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:13 AM, USA EST): Pictures of the merchandise available at the event!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:20 AM, USA EST): Another pic of the merchandise!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:24 AM, USA EST): View from inside the concert hall!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:26 AM, USA EST): An image of the new Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ themed smart phone case!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:28 AM, USA EST): A look at the Yoko Shimomura interview exclusive to Kingdom Hearts -First Breath- attendees!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:33 AM, USA EST): Attendees are now entering the concert hall!
(August 11th, 2016- 12:38 AM, USA EST): More screenshots for the exclusive Yoko Shimomura interview!
(August 11th, 2016- 1:05 AM, USA EST): The concert should be starting now!
(August 11th, 2016- 2:03 AM, USA EST): The very first KH concert has concluded!
(August 11th, 2016- 2:12 AM, USA EST): A picture of lucky attendees with Yoko Shimomura!
(August 11th, 2016- 2:23 AM, USA EST): The concert included an amazing duet!
(August 11th, 2016- 3:24 AM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura is on stage!
(August 11th, 2016- 3:33 AM, USA EST): The concert has finally concluded! The music touched many people.
(August 11th, 2016- 11:44 PM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura restates that there's definitely plans to celebrate the Kingdom Hearts series' 15th anniversary in 2017!
(August 12th, 2016- 12:26 AM, USA EST): Tetsuya Nomura tells Dengeki Online that he regretfully cannot make an appearance at every performance but hopes to keep fans surprised!

Images
<3 <3 <3

first breath ticket @aibo_ac7 on Twitter firstbreath CpfWJbgVUAERUKS CpfWROwUIAAuNGq CpjN50NVMAMbVA0 CpjOr6sUMAEyUws CpjOhb6VIAEOoPy CpjPlIgUEAAaFEw CpjOst4UsAAWnxs CpjPh6DUsAA1oVB CpjPh7JUsAA2JYq CpjQMSzUMAEQw8t CpjQMWuVIAA19 P CpjQoN9VMAAsEll CpjQoN UsAA3crF CpjQoOAUsAAVhFP CpjQoOAVUAAPr8p CpjRcWDUAAAT2U9 CpjRxweUkAA8BRl CpjTpD9UMAA5Gq6 CpjTAj8UAAE72 L CpjV2nEVIAArxoh CpjV2qyVMAAwC2o CpjWdVhUMAAE1JY CpjXgQnUsAAwQj CpjLy1rUsAA6FVv CpjYakLUIAATV48 CpjYbJVUIAA Qmt Cpjqr4MVYAEnnJM Cpjqr4LUAAA2HBS Cpj7jPXVUAAlord

Whaaat?! O.O THIS IS AWESOME! I may not know what it is, but this is awesome!

The folks that are attending the concerts are so lucky!

"Something's in the works." Nomura, damn you and your teasing.

Other than that, the people going to the concerts are so freaking lucky now.

It'd be funny if they cosplayed their respective characters lol

Why, oh why would the voice actors of 2 characters that have no current way of being brought back be invited to a concert? Unless this is as much of a tease as the chi art.

And just like Ven on the Chi anniversary art, those are some random-ass choices. But because of the mention that things are "in the works," can't help but feel like them being there is somehow important.

Also, holy hell I hope that concert gets recorded. I wanna hear the new tracks and even the old stuff soooo badly.

Photo
The 13th Kenpachi
Aug 05 2016 11:15 PM

Participate? Are they going to sing or something.

Just because things are in the works doesn't mean they are done or even close to being done lol. It's just Nomura being his vague self.

Participate? Are they going to sing or something

Things are in the works omg omg it means we are getting new music
Jk

It's just Nomura being his vague self.

omg the people going there to participate sure are lucky but good luck the people whos participating :D

Not too surprising. The Terra/Namine relationship is one of the few romantic couples that are both supported by fans and are canon among the games. Probably a duet or something. :/

So.. when is this... On the 11th?

Of course it would be a few they never freaking met before Lool
Might as well have Aladdin and larxene ship to

​If I had the money I would buy myself a flight over there just to pay to see... or should I say listen? Never been to a concert before T__T But I'd do anything for Kingdom Heartsu!

Wait wut? Lol

I'm not really certain how a relationship between Terra and Namine has been given credence in-game.

I think it was sarcasm. LOL

Wait what?

Curse you Nomura and your cryptic teases!. Seriously though I wish I could be there. I wonder if Simple and Clean or Sanctuary will be there? Maybe Utada Hikaru will make a surprise appearance?

"Something's in the works..."

"Something is in the works....."

GOOD GOD, THESE TEASES ARE CRUEL!!!!  NOMURA, YOU FIEND, WHAT HAVE YOU PLANNED FOR US!?!? :')

Photo
The 13th Kenpachi
Aug 08 2016 12:00 AM

Huh? They've never even met each other good sir

I'm extremely jealous for those who are "actually" going to these concerts!! Ahh! The hype is slowly building...can't even contain my excitement!!!

Clearer version of the Nomura promo art.

CpjT7-aUsAAal_t.jpg

Also, Lea, not Axel (no markings under his eyes). Still salty that none of this is coming to Australia! Why the hell is Square staging one of these concerts in no-fun-allowed land (Singapore) and not here?

amazing :O
guys I have 2 questions:

1) where can I buy some of this stuff that was available at the concert online?

2) Since I'll be attending Paris's KH Orchestra Concert next year, with what hashtag or something should I make my posts so they can also be published here afterwards, like live updates?

I need conductor Sora to be an unlockable outfit for Kingdom Hearts III! This all looks so amazing!

I really wish I could have went. If they ever hold a concert here in the States I don't care if I cut off all connections to everyone I know-- I'M GOING!

Also, will there be CDs of the music played I could buy in the near future? I'd very much like that.

I hope that they release a cd of the concert also THAT ART!!

Wow this looks amazing. :O I can't wait for the London's KH concert which I will be attending.

Me too :D
While some seem to be medleys, I'm still hoping for more tracks from BBS and 3D though. There are some I really like but I also think that tracks like Traverse Town are not that epic to listen to in comparison to Vector to the Heavens, Lord of the Castle, Hikari, L'oscurita dell'Ignoto, Ventus' Theme, Dark Impetus and so on.
Sure, it's nice to have something more relaxing in between, but I'm still hoping that some of the more well known pieces are part of it too.