Poll of the Day
Kingdom Hearts χ NewsTweets by @KH13chi
Featured ContentTweets by @KH13community
Recent Status Updates
The kingdom key has seen some better days https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406194965186740259/438440083775815681/IMG_20180424_153702.jpg
Final Fantasy VII Remake's development cycle is so weird... Last year they said the voice acting was almost complete and that some parts were further along than KHIII, this year they put up job listings for "core members" and they brought the game in-house towards the end of 2017. What is going on?Show comments (2)
I'm calling it. Kingdom Hearts 3 IS going to have a playable demo at e3 this year. There's no way SE would miss the opportunity to not showcase the game at the event. Furthermore, people are currently getting selected to play kingdom hearts 3 early and all of them are going to e3Show comments (4)
Omg, people that saw Infinity War in the red carpet premiere last night are saying that the film is the MCU's biggest and most ambitious film to date, and that Thanos has been done justice! You don't know how insanely hyped that gets me for the film! And the best thing of all is that no spoilers were accidentally unveiled!Show comments (2)
Less Disney worlds in KH3 than KH2, but with more content; Big Hero 6 world development going well and next info is on its way; Toy Story world canon to the Toy Story timeline
- The KH3 development team have been planning for a Toy Story world since Kingdom Hearts II, but had to go through a number of negotiations for it to finally appear on KH3.
- The story in the Toy Story world will take place after Toy Story 2, and will follow its canon timeline rather than taking place in a parallel storyline.
- At the beginning, Sora is mistaken for another character from a new game being sold.
- Riding a robot to fight was an early idea sent at the beginning of the development to the KH3 development team.
- Development on the Big Hero 6 world is going well, and the next information on it is on its way.
- The number of Disney worlds in KH3 are less than in KH2*, but they will be vast and have more content in them.
- The number of cutscenes in Final Fantasy VII Remake is greater than in KH3, and they are taking a long time to develop.
- Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura is designing the organization members for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It was a request that came from his old mentors who used to take a good care of him when he was a newcomer, and he couldn't refuse that request.
- There are no unannounced titles that Nomura is directing, but he is involved in many.
Toy Story is the latest world revealed for Kingdom Hearts III through the trailer unveiled last week at the D23 Expo in Anaheim. The Weekly Famitsu feature, which will recap the event and include an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, will be published on July 20 in Japan. Stay tuned with us for updates and translations!
UPDATE 1: Since the summary of the highlights was posted online by Esoteru, more leaks have released from Hachima. Some parts of this have already been covered in the aforementioned highlights summary, but now, we have the information in more detail and new information as well. You can check it out here.
UPDATE 2: The Weekly Famitsu issue has been released! Check out full scans of it, as well as full translations, here.