Poll of the Day
Kingdom Hearts χ NewsTweets by @KH13chi
Featured ContentTweets by @KH13community
Recent Status Updates
Master Xehanort and Donald are both often unintelligible and need subtitles to understand what they are saying. Coincidence? Yeah right!
This guy gets bit by a small shark and his first priority is to make sure the shark survives over his leg this is the level I want to reach in my own job
January, y u bein nasty weird....The year JUST started!
Why does my public library close on Friday. Like...I have things to do.
Less Disney worlds in KH3 than KH2, but with more content; Big Hero 6 world development going well and next info is on its way; Toy Story world canon to the Toy Story timeline
- The KH3 development team have been planning for a Toy Story world since Kingdom Hearts II, but had to go through a number of negotiations for it to finally appear on KH3.
- The story in the Toy Story world will take place after Toy Story 2, and will follow its canon timeline rather than taking place in a parallel storyline.
- At the beginning, Sora is mistaken for another character from a new game being sold.
- Riding a robot to fight was an early idea sent at the beginning of the development to the KH3 development team.
- Development on the Big Hero 6 world is going well, and the next information on it is on its way.
- The number of Disney worlds in KH3 are less than in KH2*, but they will be vast and have more content in them.
- The number of cutscenes in Final Fantasy VII Remake is greater than in KH3, and they are taking a long time to develop.
- Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura is designing the organization members for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It was a request that came from his old mentors who used to take a good care of him when he was a newcomer, and he couldn't refuse that request.
- There are no unannounced titles that Nomura is directing, but he is involved in many.
Toy Story is the latest world revealed for Kingdom Hearts III through the trailer unveiled last week at the D23 Expo in Anaheim. The Weekly Famitsu feature, which will recap the event and include an interview with Tetsuya Nomura, will be published on July 20 in Japan. Stay tuned with us for updates and translations!
UPDATE 1: Since the summary of the highlights was posted online by Esoteru, more leaks have released from Hachima. Some parts of this have already been covered in the aforementioned highlights summary, but now, we have the information in more detail and new information as well. You can check it out here.
UPDATE 2: The Weekly Famitsu issue has been released! Check out full scans of it, as well as full translations, here.