Poll of the Day
Kingdom Hearts χ NewsTweets by @KH13chi
Featured ContentTweets by @KH13community
Recent Status Updates
today was my last day at work. Saying goodbye to all my colleagues I worked 2 years with is really hard. :sad:
For those that are heading to the Orchestra in Chicago, have you gotten your ticket yet?
Watching eureka seven on tv is pretty relaxing
The kingdom key has seen some better days https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406194965186740259/438440083775815681/IMG_20180424_153702.jpg
Final Fantasy VII Remake's development cycle is so weird... Last year they said the voice acting was almost complete and that some parts were further along than KHIII, this year they put up job listings for "core members" and they brought the game in-house towards the end of 2017. What is going on?Show comments (6)
Square Enix is hosting a Kingdom Hearts acrylic stand giveaway to members
Applicants must enter the serial codes and point cards found with their copies of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (presumably copies from the Japanese Square Enix e-store) for a chance at winning one of the stands, drawn by Tetsuya Nomura. The deadline for entries is March 22nd (up until 23:59 Japan time).
A picture of the stands can be seen below, these stands were also given away during the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.
The rules for the giveaway are as follows
- Application will only be made once per account with serial code registered.
- Multiple serial codes of the same product can not be registered.
- The download version will be excluded from the campaign.
- Once you have applied, you can not change the type of acrylic stand you wish.
- After a strict drawing, we will send you "winning announcement" e-mail to the winner at a later date.
- Those who are elected will be required to enter the winning prize delivery address from the URL described in the mail.
- * If there is no shipping destination input within the period specified by e-mail, winning will be invalid.
- Please refrain from the right after winning and the exhibition to the net auction such as assignment / conversion of prize