Poll of the Day
Kingdom Hearts χ NewsTweets by @KH13chi
Featured ContentTweets by @KH13community
Recent Status Updates
Seems like TS alberto plans on stopping by my area. SUcka.
So I tried out the new demo for Sushi Striker: Way of Sushido and holy crap this game is epic and really fun. The animated cutscene look even more gorgeous on on TV screen. Can't wait to add this game to my Switch game library!
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013: A summary of everything
E3 2013 was a gaming event occurring June 11-13, 2013 at the Los Angeles Convention Centre. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX appeared at the event, featuring a new trailer, playable demo, and various press updates including intervews and website updates. We have summarized all HD 1.5 ReMIX content from the event below for you.
This trailer is also available in our video archive.
Square Enix "Focus On"
This is a 30 minute presentation by Square Enix, focusing on HD 1.5 ReMIX. The embedded video above will start from the relevant location. The major points from this video are:
- English Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (specifically, Halloween Town and Neverland) footage from HD 1.5 ReMIX was shown. These worlds made up the demo at E3 2013.
- The pre-order bonus for HD 1.5 ReMIX (the 24-page artbook) will contain a special message from Tetsuya Nomura.
- The official Facebook page for Kingdom Hearts will give out signed lithographs by Nomura with the HD 1.5 ReMIX artwork sometime in the near future.
New details from interviews
Tetsuya Nomura took part in various interviews throughout the week. We have summarized all of the new HD 1.5 ReMIX information from these interviews below. Or, if you're interested, you can read the full interviews here.
- Remastering Kingdom Hearts Final Mix was a lot of work, as a lot of the original data was missing.
- The decision to make HD 1.5 ReMIX followed the decision to make Kingdom Hearts III, as Nomura wants everyone to play the HD collection in preparation.
- The 24-page artbook pre-order bonus will contain some all-new sketches.
- The 358/2 Days video volume was never intended to be as long as it turned out to be (2 hours and 50 minutes). The team simply started work on it without knowing how long it would end up. Nomura almost wishes he had just made an actual 358/2 Days film (as opposed to cutscenes).
The official international website for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX was updated. The website has been redesigned and information, images, videos and wallpapers have been added. This is linked to below.