1. Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One

Kingdom Hearts III11 June 2013 by DChiuch

Earlier today, Square Enix held a private press conference at E3 2013 known as "Square Enix: The Future". Following the official announcement of Kingdom Hearts III yesterday, here, various small details about Kingdom Hearts III were revealed. Most importantly, it was revealed that Kingdom Hearts III will be released on both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. For the first time, Kingdom Hearts is going multi-platform with KH3!

Thanks to @RPGSite, a photo of this announcement is below.

Comments

TripleNipple, Jun 13 2013 11:56 PM

I hope it actually is going to be on PS4. Remember with Final Fantasy Versus 13, when they said they were putting it on the PS3, but now it's on the PS4? :'(

People are gonna buy the Xbox one? O_o

kingdomhearts_fan, Jun 13 2013 10:26 PM

I'm not complaining that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to the XBOX One. Gives more people the chance to play if somebody hates the PS4, and wants an XBOX One. Although I agree it should have been a PS4 exclusive, it doesn't seem like a drastic decision.

PikachukeybladeMaster, Jun 13 2013 10:15 PM

join the organization, we have cool coats

YES! IT IS BRILLIANCE!!!

38683965.jpg

Thank you! This pretty much covers everything.

Cococrash11, Jun 13 2013 09:07 PM

I don't mind Xbox One but why in the world didn't they include Wii U? I mean they include Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS but not Wii U? They should include Kingdom Hearts III with Wii U.

JJForever, Jun 13 2013 06:51 PM

Im not mad, but if KH sells better on Xbox one then Ps4 (which I'm not assume) they can make KH games exclusive for Xbox one.

That will not happen. Its extremely unlikely anyways. I don't think it will sell horrible on the Xbox One, but KHIII for the Ps4 will without a doubt sell better. Even in the near non-exsistant possibility that it did sell better on the Xbox One, Square would only implement exclusivity if they had a death wish. It would be one of the worse decisions in video game history, and Square's not that stupid.

EternalReckoning, Jun 13 2013 04:25 PM

is this crap still going on!?

please guys the game should reach as many dudes as possible, if it gets to wii u great, but im just glad its multiport and giving people an option.

lars1080, Jun 13 2013 04:01 PM

Im not mad, but if KH sells better on Xbox one then Ps4 (which I'm not assume) they can make KH games exclusive for Xbox one.

Rob, Jun 13 2013 03:01 PM

I'm not mad, but seeing Xbox One makes my eyes squint. I think its the green. lol

VentusXlll, Jun 13 2013 02:28 PM

Well good S.E is thinking to put it in other console.... But alot of ppl want to get PS4 now, since the BAD conditions on the xbox one like used games, always need to be conected to the internet in your xbox one ect ect.

The_eternal_nothing, Jun 13 2013 02:27 PM

I'm only mad that when they do it for the Xbox One and not for Wii U... :wacko:

that argument doesnt make sense though because ps4 and xbox one are very similar the wii u is totally different and thus the game would be completely different