1. HD 1.5 ReMIX to release in Europe on September 6?

HD 1.5 ReMIX to release in Europe on September 6?

HD 1.5 ReMIX05 March 2013 by DChiuch

Amazon.de have added a pre-order page for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. Interestingly, this pre-order page notes a September 6, 2013 release date. The current official release date from Square Enix is Fall 2013, however, it appears as if this Amazon.de date might be accurate-- normally, when a placeholder date is given, they are made to be the last day of a month (such as September 30 or December 31). Since this is within the month, it might be legit. Thanks go to JayC from KH13 for the find.

Comments

NaRayquaza, Mar 10 2013 05:33 AM

YES! *____* that's good news :D

spiderfreak1011, Mar 07 2013 07:38 PM

March... April... May... June... July... August... September... that's not to long a wait, I suppose.

So 210 days isn't too long for you? Also there isn't a guarantee us in the US will get it in Sept., for all we know, SE will troll us and announce it to be released in October or November.

RoxSox, Mar 07 2013 06:21 PM

Josh Grimes, Mar 07 2013 12:36 PM

I hope it's same day release :) but it seems 9 times out of 10 Europe gets it last

I respect if Europe gets its first. I just want kingdom Hearts 1 final mix. I get criticized for my opinion. I'm hoping for release date for both of US and Europe gets ones soon.

AaySquare, Mar 06 2013 05:46 PM

No offence but why make such a big deal about what date is it going to release on now? We will eventually get an official announcement about the particular date later this year. :P

On a seperate note, I'm just trying to ignore Japan's release date. They're just so damn lucky!

Weiss, Mar 06 2013 02:15 PM

why is it a problem if Europe and/or Australia get it before NA?

always the same moaning about it....

for us in Europe it's normal that we get the games AFTER NA-release....so it shouldn't be a problem if there are some games that are released after the EU-release

and come on....tuesday in NA and the same week on friday EU or friday EU and the next tuesday in NA....what's the problem?

these few days......

(some years ago we in Europe/Australia had to wait MONTHS after the NA release)

in case of Australia.....I read something about spring o_O

what the...?

Australia counts as PAL and this means Fall for Australia, too

I honestly don't see much an issue either considering how close the outside of japan release dates usually are xD

I meant that Americans should get it first, cause I think it should follow the same order. But I would like to see it sooner than later. I'm sorry if I offended you some way, it was just my opinion. Hell, I wouldn't mind it if we all got the game next week like Japan is. March 14, 2013 which is next week

Somebody please call and tell Square Enix, that Europe, Japan, America, and Australia, that we all get kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix on the same date. So we don't have arguments over our own release dates.

As awesome as it would be for everyone to get it the same date, it's pretty unlikely for now.

earth_angel, Mar 06 2013 01:00 PM

One of the bigger (if not the biggest) Dutch webshops just changed it from Dec. 31st (placeholder) to October 18th. Since the game is going to be localized in a couple of languages, it could very well be that there are different release dates throughout Europe. Just saying.

*EDIT*Just saw a big popup that the release date is fictitious. So it's not the 18th.

Henne, Mar 06 2013 09:59 AM

Everyone forgets us. EVERYONE. We're used to it, but I say we deserve to be smug if we get it before the rest of the world.

I hope you did not take me seriously  :(

Nah, it meant the season.

Must be strange to celebrate Christmas during sommer/spring weather. I would love that.

Sora96, Mar 06 2013 07:00 AM

okay....xD

I think the meaning of "Fall" was Fall months September, October and November and not the season itself :D

Nah, it meant the season.

Mila, Mar 06 2013 06:47 AM

I wish we got it in "Fall". Hahaha. We have Spring when you guys have Autumn.

okay....xD