1. New 358/2 Days screenshots from HD 1.5 ReMIX released

New 358/2 Days screenshots from HD 1.5 ReMIX released

HD 1.5 ReMIX24 January 2013 by DChiuch

Famitsu.com have posted an article concerning Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, with a focus on the 358/2 Days Theatre Mode part of the title. This article coincides with the appearance of HD 1.5 ReMIX in the January 24 issue of Famitsu Weekly, and contains much information, as well as 6 new screenshots from the game. Enjoy!

Comments

Weiss, Mar 14 2013 03:49 PM

So why TF are they remaking a game that's already been remade( KH Re: CoM) instead of remaking a game that has WAY more potential, and has yet to be remade( 358/2)?!? That is literally the STUPIDEST thing I've heard in my life. So what if release will be pushed back!! That's just plain stupid. KH Re: Com was good, but NOT good enough for ANOTHER REMAKE!! Square Enix you disappoint me. Playing 358/2 on the PS3 in HD was the main reason why I was gonna buy this game. Really like c'mon! WTF else can you do to a game that's already been remade?!? You're not giving us KH3, so why bullshit on KH 1.5 just because of a Release Date set back??

Re com is just a remaster in this game, not a remake. Just the same game with hd. As for Days it would have been nice for them to remake it but oh well. At least we got the scenes.

Shredder757, Mar 14 2013 03:20 PM

LibertaerGER, Jan 27 2013 01:16 AM

You allready have the chance to play them. Okay, it is quite challenging if ya refuse to use fanmade patches.

Zola, Jan 26 2013 02:21 PM

OOOOH!!! The secret reports as CLIPS?!?! I like this more and more every day~

darklunatic, Jan 26 2013 12:47 PM

only sad thing is for me that the theme means less then nothing becous i creat my own ps3 theme's icons and everthing from scratch so its a little late for that

Nikolasvanitas, Jan 26 2013 08:16 AM

KH 1.5 is going to be a great game,its nice to release the final mix version outside Japan,next should be KH2 FM and BBS FM so that everyone gets the chance to play them

Kazuya Nightsky Hazlami, Jan 26 2013 02:56 AM

In mind* someone will post it on youtube anyway*

TwiliLord, Jan 26 2013 01:56 AM

*buys sea-salt ice cream* *eats on top of Burj Khalifa*

Still, loving what they're doing with Days. More than makes up for not remaking actual game. Thanks translators, you guys deserve and have so much respect.

Noobles, Jan 26 2013 01:37 AM

Thank you so much translators! You make us KH fans even more happy to read something that we can't understand. Greatly appreciate it. I hope I can learn/take Japanese in the near future.

DChiuch, Jan 26 2013 01:34 AM

Updated the first post with a complete translation!