1. HD 1.5 ReMIX to appear in October 1 issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump

HD 1.5 ReMIX to appear in October 1 issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump

HD 1.5 ReMIX28 September 2012 by DChiuch

The issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump releasing on October 1, 2012 has been confirmed to contain an article on Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-. Thanks go to taletalesource for revealing the news, and bKvEBVAvUq for sharing it. It is currently unknown what the article will contain, but this is quite exciting, as it is the first time since Tokyo Game Show 2012 that we will receive news about the title. It is likely that the issue of Famitsu Weekly releasing on October 4, 2012 will also contain an article on HD 1.5 ReMIX.

Comments

mikethegamer, Sep 28 2012 06:40 PM

I can see the interview now:
Q: So Nomura, what new features are in this HD Remix?
A: I'll let the players discover the new features for themselves. (laughs)

Weiss, Sep 28 2012 04:33 PM

YUSH!

Totally excited! :biggrin:

VanitasisKirby, Sep 28 2012 04:32 PM

Now I have something to look for, relating to KH 1.5 :3

Xamtweth-reconnected, Sep 28 2012 04:19 PM

Holy crap! two shonen jump issues to look forward to!

KH 1.5 Remix, and a new Naruto chapter!

Noobles, Sep 28 2012 09:56 AM

Yay. More news about Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. It makes me jump up and down when I see more news about it

darkchaser, Sep 28 2012 08:28 AM

That's... nice, I guess? I don't see what new info would really be that meaningful, considering this is just an HD repackage of games we've all played already. They can't give us new story details for us to go crazy over...

I would be interested in some new screens though. :tongue:

well they could announce some kind of new new secret ending

J. Severe, Sep 28 2012 05:23 AM

I would be interested in some new screens though. :P

Master Keeper, Sep 28 2012 04:33 AM

I like how everything is going fast with KH1,5 HD ReMix

WakelessDream, Sep 28 2012 03:41 AM

Well isn't that good news I've been looking forward to hearing more news about 1.5 ReMix and now soon enough we're about to get some~

DChiuch, Sep 28 2012 03:30 AM