1. Kingdom Hearts 3D launch event announced for New York

Kingdom Hearts 3D launch event announced for New York

Kingdom Hearts 3D20 July 2012 by DChiuch

Square Enix have announced that a premiere launch event will be held for the North American release of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. On Saturday July 28, 2012, from 9AM to 1PM, at the Nintendo World Store in New York (10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020), fans will have the opportunity to purchase the standard or Mark of Mastery (limited quantities) versions of the game three days before its scheduled release on July 31, 2012. Fans will also have the opportunity to write messages to the Japanese development team of the game, or take photos in a Kingdom Hearts photo both. Exciting stuff! Will you be attending the event? Let us know at our forum.

Square Enix also released the following Launch Trailer for North America along with the announcement. This is identical to the recent European Launch Trailer, but also contains a voice-over to explain some features of the game. Enjoy!

Comments

esumsoraroxas, Aug 08 2012 06:30 PM

OH really?!?! that was you :DDD i was wearing a kh shirt with sora,mickey donald and goofy on it. and i was in the line at the back of it that is :/ never got the game. but i got lots of freebies!! :DD it was amazing!!

I agree- the event was really amazing! :smile: And yes, that was me! :biggrin: I might have seen you...you were wearing a KH1 shirt, right?

Jowav, Jul 30 2012 01:00 AM

Oh Jesus Christ! I'm so happy!*

I ordered the Mark of Mastery edition... Sorry guys about this miss.

Jowav, Jul 29 2012 10:44 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I incomended the Mark of Mastery edition!!!! OMG!!! OH JESUS CHRIST I SO HAPPY!!!! I will get it about 20 - 30 days because I live in Brazil and I incomemded from a NA site, so... But the most important is I will can play KH 3D after 20 dyas with the 8 Rare AR Cards!!

DarkAngle, Jul 29 2012 03:20 PM

did anybody see me? white Circa shirt, with a picture of a smashed truck, mexican long hair. stretched ears, cacky pants kinda tight? screwed up vans lol
asian looking too

SquareSora, Jul 29 2012 10:35 AM

You were there? I was, too! :smile: Were you waiting in the line or walking in the store? If you saw me, I was in a wheelchair and wearing an orange Polo shirt that had a pink USPA symbol on it. :smile:

esumsoraroxas, Jul 29 2012 10:29 AM

lol idk i was so hyped for the game i wasnt even paying attention to my surrounding :tongue:

SquareSora, Jul 29 2012 09:35 AM

You probably saw me dude, or i probably saw you lol.

DarkAngle, Jul 29 2012 09:20 AM

these dudes, were trying to sell the game for 80 bucks. thats more then the MoM edition.

khfan2, Jul 29 2012 01:19 AM

me and DC Are following this

i live in the netherlands

wow

Steven Felix, Jul 28 2012 11:33 PM

the event was awesome i didnt get to get the MOM edition but hey i got the game and i have to say it was worth it