1. Kingdom Hearts 3D screenshots on Famitsu.com

Kingdom Hearts 3D screenshots on Famitsu.com

Kingdom Hearts 3D16 March 2012 by DChiuch

Update 1: andriasang have translated the article, and you can read this below.

The latest update on Kingdom Hearts 3D from Famitsu.com shows the game's Visual Works opening, and a couple of areas of gameplay: Special Portals, where you face off in battle against rare Dream Eaters, and a Flick Rush mini game.

The Flick Rush game, which is compatible with local wireless play, has you create a team of three Dream Eaters to face off against an opposing team. Battles are fought by sliding numbered cards, shown on the bottom screen, at the top screen. Win, and you'll earn medals which can be exchanged for new commands and recipes.

Famitsu.com have posted an article containing many screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. These screenshots are high quality versions of what we received in the recent Famitsu Weekly article, including scenes from the game's opening and Dream Eater training. In total, the article contains 8 screenshots and 1 avatar. All can be seen below, in our gallery.

Comments

Matthew, Mar 18 2012 05:58 PM

I agree :smile:

You need to see a more recent comment about me seeing the opening,one of the guys on here inspired me to have the willpower to NOT see it and just watch the english version once it comes out in the US,you know,get the FULL EXPERIENCE,cause if I watch the opening now I will enjoy the game LESS when it comes out!

esumsoraroxas, Mar 18 2012 11:00 AM

MUST SEE KH:3D OPENING...seriously though thats the ONLY thing i'm going to see! Hopefully it will be the first and only thing to come up the day KH:3D comes out,and then from there-on,I shall stay away from KH13 until I play and finish the english version for myself! Which should take 4 months+1/2 about since ill be playing KH:3D a LOT! Man,I just am so scared the day KH:3D comes out... I mean 4 1/2 months AWAY from KH13?! Oh well,the wait shall be worth it to wait for the NA version!

I agree :smile:

Matthew, Mar 16 2012 09:38 PM

esumsoraroxas, Mar 16 2012 04:56 PM

Axel, Roxas & Xion look stunning! Kairi on the other hand...needs new eyebrows.

I agree with your opinion on those three :smile: And Kairi's image was that HD to the point where you could see her eyebrows? That's amazing CGI :smile: lol

heyitsdeven, Mar 16 2012 04:52 PM

Axel, Roxas & Xion look stunning! Kairi on the other hand...needs new eyebrows.

esumsoraroxas, Mar 16 2012 04:45 PM

Lol :smile: Sora does look cute :smile:

Rob, Mar 16 2012 03:50 PM

I keep getting this vampire vibe from Kairi. Maybe it's because of her teeth.

VoidXName, Mar 16 2012 03:10 PM

That pic of Sora for some reason reminds of sonic lol

Nikolasvanitas, Mar 16 2012 01:25 PM

riku standing like a boss with his keyblade way to the dawn,finally we get to use this awesome keyblade:)

Oishii, Mar 16 2012 11:37 AM

The CGI is so sexy. And the black and white Wonder Cat is cool looking; a lot better than the black and pink version. I wonder if I could do white and black for my dream eaters :3