Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Reversal

KHBbS Terra = Jason Dohring CONFIRMED!

Give credit where credit is due: KansasSays and sonickenshin of KHInsider for the confirmation :D

First I'm sorry if I shouldn't have made a new thread, but I didn't want it to be lost amongst the posts in the English Voice thread.

WE HAVE FOUND TERRA'S VA.

Jason Dohring

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vampradio/blog/2010/02/page/1

Scroll down to his interview on February 14

Interviewer: The most obvious question ever - what are you working on right now, and is there anything that we should be looking for soon that you're going to be in?

Jason Dohring: Okay, right on, so it's pilot season right now and I've been going out - I think I went out every day last week, and I had a couple of them that are moving forward so I should have - I'm hoping to have one in the next three weeks or whatever? I hope so, and I'll definitely let you guys know of... and I'm doing a... there's a... uh... video game for Disney that I've been working on for like the last three and a half weeks?

And yeah, it's, like, really cool, because I have scenes with Cinderella and Snow White and, uh, Chip and Dale, because it's like a Disney... it's like a dark Disney video game? And it's sold 500,000 copies already in Japan a month ago.

Yeah, it's really a big thing, so... but, yeah, it's cool, because I get to play a hero, and I'm really learning stuff about acting just from doing voiceover, which is incredible, like, wow, man, I'm really understanding what it's going to be like with a type of role like that. Just what his morality's like, and standing up for anybody, and having one drive, and it's just to do good and make things go right and, you know, I'm really enjoying it.

FINALLY!!!!!!!! WE KNOW WHO TERRA IS!!!!! -dances- Dude....I love the way he's talking in this interview, he sounds so normal....and adorably lost and confused. xDDD

I like how he's truly enjoying the voice acting experience, and the role he's playing :3

Oh god, Neopets... that site was cool about 5-6 years ago. Then Viacom destroyed it.

I'm curious as to who did Riku. The voice sounds so familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it.

I wonder who's Lea's VA. I swear I've heard his voice before but I can't remember where. Also, what is scientology and Jason Dohring did a pretty good job(to me) so far.

I wonder who's Lea's VA. I swear I've heard his voice before but I can't remember where. Also, what is scientology and Jason Dohring did a pretty good job(to me) so far.

lea VA is the same as Axel they just altered it that why it sound familiar to you lol

lea VA is the same as Axel they just altered it that why it sound familiar to you lol

yep its axel. quinton flynn is the va. if he sounds familiar to u besides axel it may be other characters hes acted. 2 come to mind for me. iruka from naruto and the red headed turk from ff 7. i think his name is reno but it might be rude. they gave him the red hair and same va as the turk on purpose. they were supposed be similar characters but from different universes.

yep its axel. quinton flynn is the va. if he sounds familiar to u besides axel it may be other characters hes acted. 2 come to mind for me. iruka from naruto and the red headed turk from ff 7. i think his name is reno but it might be rude. they gave him the red hair and same va as the turk on purpose. they were supposed be similar characters but from different universes.

Nah not those three(although I have heard all of those). I probably just heard someone with a similar voice to the altered version. I don't know.

I'm a weird person.

I don't post much on this site, but this is something that I'm jumping in on. This is so Awesome to finally know who is voicing him. This is great! Even KHinsider doesn't have this info yet.

Edit: They do, it just wasn't on the front page. Never mind. I've haven't been as active lately what with school starting and whatnot.

i like how it sounded like he didnt want to give it away that it was kh but it was kind of obvious. lol

That interview was done back in February, so there info ban was still up and it was a lot more strict.

I put this new in khinsider, but they say they found him yesterday and it looks like they want to remove kh13.com credit. I just got the news in khinsider to increase the popularity of kh13.com

I put this new in khinsider, but they say they found him yesterday and it looks like they want to remove kh13.com credit. I just got the news in khinsider to increase the popularity of kh13.com

Yes, well it didn't work considering we knew yesterday. And it wasn't removing KH13 credit, it was giving credit where credit is due.

But thank you OP for crediting KansasSays and sonickenshin! :D

i like how it sounded like he didnt want to give it away that it was kh but it was kind of obvious. lol

That interview was done back in February, so there info ban was still up and it was a lot more strict.

i know i understand that i just thought it was funny that he gave away enough information to easily deduce that it is kingdom hearts. I guess a guess could've been epic mickey lol

Willa and Jason are fine examples what Square Enix employees do outside of work. His interview made me respect him a little bit more.