Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How Awesome Is BBS Going To Be?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How Awesome Is BBS Going To Be?

• Awesome!
    • Better then the Japanese Version! And the Japanese Version is awesome!
    • Super Awesome!
    • Dammit Nomura! Stop Making Me Wait!
    • I Pre-Ordered Its Awesomeness!
    • One More Month!!!
    • Im Awesome! No Your Not. BBS Is Awesome!
    • I Would Hurt Dagey If It Meant The Game Coming Out Faster!
    • Dagey Your Awesome!
    • Birth By Sleep Sucks. The Whole KH Series Suck. I Suck Cause I Voted For This.

Well everyone as you all know it is August 7, 2010. One month left until Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep North American Release. So what have you been doing for the wait so far? What game have you been occupied with? Have you bought the japanese version already? Have you preordered your NA copy? Are you going to preorder? What are you looking forward to for the release of BBS next month? Report here!

For me, I've been occupied with Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the PSP. I have also been playing the Japanese version of KH BBS. I am going to preorder my NA copy as soon as I go to gamestop. I'm looking for the best PSP game of the year to finally come out in English. I'm looking for all the special extras the japanese version did not. I can't wait to fully understand the story. For the wait so far, I've just been chilling with friends and doing what I usually do. Ill have school here in 11 days to keep me busy til Sep. 7. What about you?

I've been doing what most teenagers do, just chill at home, go gallivanting with friends, party, & patiently wait for BBS. Also since I'm a football fan, I got NFL pre-season to keep me occupied till September 7th as well as school. These past months waiting for BBS went by pretty fast in my opinion. I'm hoping the last month will do the same.

i've had my time occupied with MGS:peace walker,bioshock 2 (which i got platinum for),FIFA 10 and now i'm platniuming Bioshock and Heavy Rain. I also want to pick up Mafia 2 and New Vegas( whick means if have to get everything a want done in the game by Oct 19th) so ya am ok waiting for bbs

I voted for I'd hit dagey if it would come faster. So I'd hit myself!!!!! I'm also a nfl fan. Was going to the Ravens Training thing Monday but now am not :(. But great replies guys! And already 30 poll answers!!

Man...I started writing again. Working on three stories at once, starting my new job, and of course playing old games like resident evil, watching Japanese Naruto shippuden among other anime, that will keep me occupied. I was going to post something like this tread today but you beat me to the punch lol. So...who here thinks SnR is awesome?............[no noise is made] well at least I like me lol. :)

i cant wait for bbs! i have been following every theory and piece of info that came up since the bbs announcement in 2007 tho i have been waiting for this game since i watched the kh2 secret ending in 2006. to occupy my time? pretty much this. i come on here and keep up with the info and talk to all of u about my favorite series. i also read naruto and, every now and then, play a little kh2. even tho kh2 is my favorite game, it has lost some of its replay value over the yrs and its hard to play it so much when i cant wait for bbs. i preordered bbs about a month ago. luckily it seems that we wont have to wait so long for re:coded and hopefully not too long for 3D.

i feel sad that i probably won't be buying it right away, ill probably have to wait till later in the year unfortunately, ill have to earn some money and save up for a psp 2000 or higher (so i can play it on my tv!) and the for the game, so it will be a bit, but it wont be too hard id think, since id get birthday money,

How do you play it on your tv? I luckily got my special edition red 2000 psp from a friend for 55. And it had 5 games

there is a special cord you can get apparently, it hooks into any psp 2000 or higher and connects with your tv to let you play as if you were playing your ps2 or something, which is really cool

whats a psp 2000 DX

i think i have the 1st psp made.

How can you tell?

There should be a sticker on the bottom of your PSP (or at least there is on mine). Check the last four digits. A PSP-1000 should end in 1000 or 1001.

A PSP-2000 is the second model of PSP. Like how first there was a GBA, then there was a GBA SP.

There should be a sticker on the bottom of your PSP (or at least there is on mine). Check the last four digits. A PSP-1000 should end in 1000 or 1001.

A PSP-2000 is the second model of PSP. Like how first there was a GBA' date=' then there was a GBA SP.

[/quote']

so can you play it on a PSP 1001?

I spent my time playing First person shooters, I'm currently playing killzone 2, and after that I'll play half life and its episodes, and I preordered Halo reach which is coming out one week after bbs, and I say it looks AWESOME :)

seriously, the halo series is one of the first things ill get when i have an xbox360