Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
??????

Video ???????(hanamaru kindergarten)

well hanamaru youchienn is a cute little show and i thought i'd show you what it was here's my first amv =P if you wanna watch the show i can help i know where you can watch it besides youtube '-' (all the eps i have are raw meaning no sub titles xD subs ruin the video in my opinion '-')

7CqjrvV08hg

As a little bit of advice, (and it's something that a lot of first-amvers do worse than you did on this) is to switch scenes a little more, around one per every line at least. Although the song's pretty good, and I really like the fact that you used raws, since most people new at amving don't. 8D

As a little bit of advice, (and it's something that a lot of first-amvers do worse than you did on this) is to switch scenes a little more, around one per every line at least. Although the song's pretty good, and I really like the fact that you used raws, since most people new at amving don't. 8D

yeah the raws make it better subs always distract me from watching the video because i always try to read the subs O.e