Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rho

KHBbS Vanitas English VA Confirmed

Yes sir it is confirmed. I'm pretty confident he'll provide the right voice for Vanitas. Who knows, maybe there's a tone in his voice that we haven't heard of yet. For those who would like to see the list of the English Voices for BBS here's the link: IMDB

Now, we need to finally know who plays Aqua and Terra..

Aqua might be Kari Byron. When Alyson Stoner was asked if she knows who is Aqua's English VA via formspring.me, She said "Most likely Kari."

Among the famous Karis, Kari Byron seems likely.

lol o-o.

IMBD isn't completely reliable.

Wouldn't it make sense for him to play it sense the Japanese VA did? I mean, I can't imagine a

insane, psychotic Sora in english.

but it wouldn't really make sense to replace him. o. o;

In actuality, I already had a gut feeling he'd be playing Vantias, since Vanitas looks a lot like Sora right now...almost...and besides, I bet deep down that Haley Joel Osment has /some/ evil in him...somewhere.

HAHAHA! You actually listen to IMDB?! No offense, but that's just dumb. Anybody can edit it, just like Wikipedia. Now Haley probably will be voicing Vanitas, but just because IMDB says it doesn't mean that it's true.

Heres a tip: never listen to Wikipedia or IMDB when trying to find out facts about an up-and-coming game or movie.

HAHAHA! You actually listen to IMDB?! No offense, but that's just dumb. Anybody can edit it, just like Wikipedia. Now Haley probably will be voicing Vanitas, but just because IMDB says it doesn't mean that it's true.

Heres a tip: never listen to Wikipedia or IMDB when trying to find out facts about an up-and-coming game or movie.

First off. Listen to yourself. We know well and true that they can't be 100% accurate, but, they at least give us an insight to who might be playing their roles in this game. Second, don't start saying that they aren't true to some things that may be true toward this.

There is no reason to believe this is true until some announcement comes from Hayley or Square concerning the voice acting. As others have said, IMDB is edited by anyone. A user will have simply added Hayley as the voice of Vanitas because it is expected, but not confirmed.

"it is expected, but not true" ...Sounds like something out of a book. Still, you are correct. Expectations do indeed get the better of us. But, it's just a gut feeling we all have that he's going to be playing Vanitas...and if not, then who else is qualified to play such a role in the english version of the game?

I'm actuallyy really interested if he could pull this off to be honesttt . Like when we picture jessie doing roxas's voice and roxas is always serius and sad well ven is just like sora so it's kinda putting jessie's voice on sora's personality i am curius about that too who know's it's either going to be reallllly Shocking good , Or bumming it totally that or just might take some getting used to. it's going to be a very hard role to play for haley though. not gonna lie .