Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHBbS Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Secret Episode details.

Birth by Sleep Final Mix, to be released on January 20, 2011, is a special version of Birth by Sleep with extras. One extra is the "Secret Episode", an additional episode in the game similar in nature to the Secret Movie of other games. Thanks to FF-Reunion, the first details of this Secret Episode have been revealed.

Firstly, the image above is our first look at the game's Secret Episode. From this, we can see that the playable character is most likely Aqua, and that she will be fighting Heartless at some point. Therefore, it is likely that the Secret Episode occurs after Birth by Sleep. Lastly, the scenario will apparently lead into the original Kingdom Hearts.

I wonder something. She's fighting those heartless that look like little balls (I forget what there name is). It must take place before the first emblem heartless come into the worlds, as they are pureblooded heartless

I wonder something. She's fighting those heartless that look like little balls (I forget what there name is). It must take place before the first emblem heartless come into the worlds, as they are pureblooded heartless

they are called darkballs and they are pureblood

Below the picture of Aqua, it seems like there's the top of little Riku and Sora's heads. Do they have something to do with the Secret Episode?

That's just a picture of them on the DI during Aqua's scenario. I don't think they have anything to do with it.

Below the picture of Aqua, it seems like there's the top of little Riku and Sora's heads. Do they have something to do with the Secret Episode?

Probably just the same old thing they've been going on about, how their facial expressions have been enhanced to actually show emotion. Even if it's new to them, I think after the 5th mention or so, there's no further need to show it again. :

Anyways, thanks for the news! :D

Probably just the same old thing they've been going on about, how their facial expressions have been enhanced to actually show emotion. Even if it's new to them, I think after the 5th mention or so, there's no further need to show it again. :

Anyways, thanks for the news! :D

that is exactly what it is, and too bad i wont be getting this version, i want to explore th RoD

they are called darkballs and they are pureblood

Thanks for the name, but I already knew they were pureblooded. I said so

I think that the secret episode is about fighting heartless in realm of darkness (after Aqua fall into darkness ) until she meet Ansem (hope with Ven and Terra's keyblades help xD) , and OMG using MASTER ERAQUS KEYBLADE AWESOME !!!

its to show that they get more facial expression because in the english version they were more details

omg pleeeeaase let this all be up on youtube on the 20th. I don't think I can wait much longer than that lol

Unless someone gets the game a few days early (which has actually happened before) It's unlikely it'll be up by the 20th, someone will definitely have it up a few days after its release though.

omg pleeeeaase let this all be up on youtube on the 20th. I don't think I can wait much longer than that lol

Unless someone gets the game a few days early (which has actually happened before) It's unlikely it'll be up by the 20th, someone will definitely have it up a few days after its release though.

Depends on your time zone. And if someone has reached it yet etc etc.