Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

KHBbS No Heart.

Well there's another boss for Final Mix.

http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=12917&pid=286472#pid286472

This guy is named NO HEART, and he will be simliar to Xemnas' armor, has a Keyblade and sits on a throne.

The first thing I like to point out is the characteristics. He seems to be a lot like Xemnas, as it says. Sitting on a throne...we shouldn't ignore this fact. Honestly, it could actually be Xemnas. Maybe the mission to bring you to a more future battle with Xemnas in this form. It would explain the Keyblade mystery for Xemnas.

Second thing is look at the name. No Heart. Sounds familar right? Yes, that's the arangement of Xehanort without the X. More proof leading to Xehanort/Xemnas. It can also mean that it is literal, and the person does not have a heart (like a Sentiment or a Heartless), but I'm more inclinded to thinking he's related to Xehanort/Xemnas.

And finally, the Mission name. "To the Dark Distant View". Probably means you're going to a dark place. Dark can be a keyword for implying Xehanort, since he seems to favor darkness. But take a look at it another way. It can also mean another perspective. I won't say much about this, but there definitly can be a hidden meaning with this.

And that's about it. I hope we can get some pictures to get a little more understanding.

*EDIT* I have a new connection. The Keyblade you get from MF is called No Name. The boss you fight here is named No Heart. Although it's possible that MF and NH are related, I doubt it, but the names are similar that I had to make a connection.

I'm so confused :(

My thoughts excatly.

Xehanort Anagram without x= No Heart. It? Xehanort's TRUE self.

Or maybe

"to the dark distant view"... Hum.... It means you are going toward, a dark place, far away. I gotcha, ;)

I already said that...

Xehanort is his true self. Well Master Xehanort I should say. But he's already his true self, so there's no need to imply he may be something other than Xehanort. I'm confused with your statement because there's no elaberation.

Umm, before you jump to conclusions, look at it carefully. There can be many meanings for "To the Dark Distant View". It doesn't just have to mean a place, you know.

I'm so confused :(

My thoughts excatly.

Xehanort Anagram without x= No Heart. It? Xehanort's TRUE self.

Or maybe

"to the dark distant view"... Hum.... It means you are going toward, a dark place, far away. I gotcha, ;)

I already said that...

Xehanort is his true self. Well Master Xehanort I should say. But he's already his true self, so there's no need to imply he may be something other than Xehanort. I'm confused with your statement because there's no elaberation.

Umm, before you jump to conclusions, look at it carefully. There can be many meanings for "To The Dark Distant View". It doesn't just have to mean a place, you know.

Well, think of it this way. No Heart. I'm saying that he is either another form of Xehanort OR his Lingering Sentiment (spirit).

About the dark distant view... I'm not saying it's true, just saying I think it's the Realm of Darkness.

My mind has just been blown to smithereens. I seriously can't even think about any connections right now, I'm still in awe about this whole thing.

So either Xemnas didn't die, or this person literally is Xehanort.

And yeah, this person is more or less related to MF as well. But what shocks me is that he has a Keyblade.

It was said that when we defeat Eraqus' armor his true form will be revealed. I think that this will be the case also for this new boss, but because this is just a mission in the mirage arena I wonder how they will reveal the true form because up till now the only scene following any fight is a victory pose.

After thinking about it for a while, whether it is cannon or not, because it will reveal what it is, we will know that whatever it is the mysterious figure isn't.

My mind has just been blown to smithereens. I seriously can't even think about any connections right now, I'm still in awe about this whole thing.

And yeah, this person is more or less related to MF as well. But what shocks me is that he has a Keyblade.

What, because people fought Xemnas in BBS, it means he didn't die 11 years in the future'?

This could just be Xehanort's 'sentiment' like the Eraqus armor battle.

In which case, it's possible that players could receive Xehanort's keyblade for use after beating him, which I guess is also a possibility for the Eraqus battle.

We know that Xehanort had Keyblade armor at some point in his life, and because Xemnas had a similar set of armor in his KH2 bossfight, that this could be what inspired Xemnas's armor, through regained, though scattered, memories.

'To the Dark, Distant View' could mean many things, possibly a vision of the dark path that Xehanort will take.

I can't find an accurate translation of what is actually said on Your Japanese Tales, but from what I've gathered, through throwing it through several translators, is that the throne isn't a part of the battle, he'll just appear in it, and then stand up to fight.

Should be interesting, can't wait for pics.

What, because people fought Xemnas in BBS, it means he didn't die 11 years in the future'?

Actually, yes. Take in mind that the boss battle itself isn't canon, so who is to say that No Heart is a character from BBS?

I am assuming this is Xemnas, only because I am tired of Sentiments.

I am assuming this is Xemnas, only because I am tired of Sentiments.

I would hardly call it a worn out subject. In fact I feel that if they don't do more with them it would be a waste of a new being.