Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHRecoded Kingdom Hearts Re:coded coverage.

As many of you know, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is a remake of a title previously exclusive to Japan, Kingdom Hearts coded. In this sense, Re:coded is a new title, with unexplored secrets and aspects, which we covered here at KH13.com.

Accordingly, we have set up a coverage thread on our forum, and here, new videos and content concerning Re:coded have been posted. In the interest of preventing spoilers, we have kept the majority of content on the coverage page, but here is a summary of what you can find:

The secret ending, with English subtitles. Recorded by KH13.com, translated by HEARTSTATION.ORG

Without subs, but sexy quality:

Backup:

Playthrough

Rest of the Playthrough - Due to embedded playlist video limit, the rest of the Playthrough can be seen below. This includes the credits.

Cutscenes - English subtitles

RKfKKJ0wosk

3nrJ0x6raYQ

0p1OrGObXtM

SgzmGPxuvDI

VyrKt9tcf8I

NfQWYrq855I

u9GDkNVLtxM

CVVGSw9hPbE

a-m41iRiUuU

czaaw2e7i9I

uAhmkse0l-k

Awhx0PAfj0M

Cutscenes - raw, amazing quality

There are 12 scenes in total. These can be downloaded from our video archive or seen below.

ZdHxEzq4gpo

n_kt1CaCfKw

Pz1Cyvkz3uw

8BpDu2qq8A8

y93usXHhtPI

KdVbk8YJNXc

n6OI5c5KLLA

DzKS8sN5WXY

O89L8OEvlcg

czaaw2e7i9I

U0J6EoreT6w

RVgN5jj37fI

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded OST

- Last Boss

- Dearly Beloved

- Destati

- Riku

- Namine

- Destiny Islands

- Traverse Town: Battle

- Fragments of Sorrow

- Traverse Town: Field

- Hollow Bastion: Field

- Hollow Bastion: Battle

- System Bug: Field

- System Bug: Battle

- Gummi Ship

- Last Boss

Please enjoy, link to KH13.com when you use our videos, and feel free to discuss the game and share discoveries. Your comments are appreciated! Thank you.

If I get the chance when it's out i'll happily upload the secret ending to my youtube account, and you can rehost it on KH13's youtube channel if you haven't got it already by the time i'm uploading it. I plan to play through the whole game myself when it releases, so i'll be sure to post all my discoverys in this thread when it releases, or a couple of days earlier assuming my copy of the game arrives here earlier than the Japanese street date.

And I also plan on the secret ending first, so I guess the best man wins then.

Who knows DC. She might beat you first! Oh! First one to the secret ending wins! muahahhaaa

Don't be fooled by my display picture, I'm a guy. Yeah, I guess it's a race then. :D

And I also plan on the secret ending first, so I guess the best man wins then.

Who knows DC. She might beat you first! Oh! First one to the secret ending wins! muahahhaaa

Don't be fooled by my display picture, I'm a guy. Yeah, I guess it's a race then. :D

ha glad you explained that after you said may the best man win i was like whaaaat!?!?

I plan to get the secret ending first :P But thanks for the offer! Feel free to post here with any contributions, that'd be really appreciated. :)

believe it or not hes a boy/dude/guy/male/mister/sir.

Exciting news DChiuch two days to go, although I think i'll resist spoilers until the english release

I plan to get the secret ending first :P But thanks for the offer! Feel free to post here with any contributions, that'd be really appreciated. :)

believe it or not hes a boy/dude/guy/male/mister/sir.

Exciting news DChiuch two days to go, although I think i'll resist spoilers until the english release

Too late for me, I'm gonna at least try to avoid spoilers for 3D and KH3, if not 3D then definitely KH3. I'd at least like to have one surprise...

Is it the DP that makes everyone think I'm a girl? ._.

Too late for me seeing as how I spoiled myself on the original coded.

Edit Copy arrived today, but I've got a few things I need to do so I wont be starting my playthrough until late tonight/tomorrow.

The opening was awesome! I love how they sneeked in pieces of BbS. <33

I can't wait for this game! I'm gonna have to come here less frequently, I don't want to know what the secret ending's gonna be. @w@

The opening was amazing, starting the game now. It basically recapped everything, BBS, KH1, KH CoM, 358/2 Days and KH2 all in one opening, much better than Days opening. I'll spoil plot related points about the game, everything else I find that has to do with gameplay I wont put in spoiler tags.

So far the gameplay is brilliant, It's alot better than I expected. Birth By Sleep fans will be pleased to know it's almost exactly the same as Birth By Sleeps gameplay, with a few tweaks to make it more better.

Ooooh! The secret ending is already up!

Just have to remember not to spoil myself this time around.

*watches it anyways*

Dang it! Did it again!

Very interesting. I wonder if what they mentioned will take place in KH3D or KHIII.