There isn't any one site we get it from. We research and follow various reliable and verified news sources and go from there, whether that be SE, Disney, or their employees. Whenever we have a news article we always provide the source in the article.
Jul 14 2017 07:36 PM
OK, so what happened to the upcoming announcements this last winter? You know, the REAL announcements regarding KH3? Square Enix, I really love you guys, honestly, but, please, stop acting like Larxene. Are we just toys for you?
I haven't encountered any glitches myself, and I've put a lot of time in both games. The only really noticeable thing is the longer drive forms load times, and you can effectively counter that by pressing start. If you're in any way worried, don't be.
I didn't have any problems with either.
I was stunned by how great the games look in HD and grateful they upgraded them.
I didnt care about the loading times as it is a result of the stellar graphics.
I haven't had problems.
I haven't had a issue. The loading times are a bit long but I'm sure that's just me being impatient. But I haven't had a single issue with any "glitches"
Drive/D-Link Load times and loading screen times > Blu-Ray's fault. It reads slower than the DVD, so that's it.
About "glitch", I didn't got any single one yet. I have more than 100h of gameplay already, and didn't see any "glitch" or "bug"
I used the wrong term, then (sorry, guys), it's slow-loading...
It wasn't entirely my favorite world but I really did like it better in kh1. I think the only reason I didn't like it is because of the damn under the sea song that played constantly throughout
Really? But it was only an instrumental version...
In KH1 the annoyance was constantly trying to readjust the camera to see what you were doing, and half of your moves and abilities didn't work there, making it frustrating. In 2 it's just an annoying drawn out cutscene with singing. It's better than one because at least you don't have to attempt to fight there, but it's still annoying to me.
That was unfortunate for sure...I would love to see how Sora would execute Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok and Trinity Limit under the water in his mermaid form (of course).
That's exactly the reason I dislike it (gameplay wise) in KH2...You don't do anything there, no fights, no magic commands...
The controls were awful in KH1
The singing passages were afwul in KH2
chain of memories was ok since it was like any other world.
Awful? Maybe for some people, but I didn't really find it difficult to figure out. Besides, it's a different mechanic, right?
I hate the Atlantica in kingdom hearts 2 because I don't like the minigames in the world. I think the one in kingdom hearts 1 is a lot better because I'd prefer fighting heartless over singing any day.
AT LAST, SOMEBODY AGREES...we're friends now...
And Ursla. Don't forget that put please haired trident stealing gigantic squid women!
Guys, really, Ursula is one of the easiest boss battles I've ever faced (OK, maybe she gets annoying when she constantly summons lightning to attack you, right? But not difficult. I face her on both times ONLY when Goofy has that ability, which can't remember the name right now, when he sacrifices 2 bars of his MP and give three bars to a party member).
I love Atlantica in KH2. It's a nice change of pace. In KH1 it was just boring.
and how could you not love, "Sorry mommy your poopsies are toast!"
I really loved the world and its gameplay mechanics in the first game.
I liked that very much, but, if they were to include cutscenes only in this world, they'd better saved it for Re: Coded, right?
Well, I wouldn't say that there's "hate" (at least, not from me), but it usually is kind of a pace-breaker in the games it's featured in (save for Re:CoM). The KH1 gameplay was a bit weird, but honestly it's not that bad, and it is a pretty creative style of play that adds variety to the game. KH2...welllllll, yeah, it's not the world that I like to go to over and over again, but it's mostly because there isn't much to do other than sing (which seems to be trickier in 2.5 than I remember...). Only about half of the songs are actually appealing to me, which would include the two movie songs and Ursula's Revenge. The other two original songs, while their music is fun, the lyrics and quality of voice work is just a little too silly and easy-bake for me. Haley Joel Osmett has sung before, and he has a decent voice, but you can still tell that he doesn't have that much singing experience to really keep up with Ariel. I also like how they're all pretending Donald can actually sing (I imagine he was quite the diva backstage, lol). Sebastion isn't voiced by the same guy anymore, so his work in Under the Sea isn't that noteworthy.
Songs aside, the only other thing that throws me off about Atlantica in KH2 is it's plot. You can tell that they wanted to be more involved with the original story, but they brutally wrote themselves into a corner by killing off Ursula in the last game. They had this same problem in Halloween Town, with Oggie not being around to wreck Christmas. However, they came up with a creative way to bring him back, which they actually went to the effort of displaying for you (sure, Maleficent can just bring people back from the dead now, but death is such a loose concept in KH that I'm willing to let it slide. Better than no explanation at all.) But with Ursula?...Yeah, she's just kind of back now. I mean, the journal technically says "she used the powers of darkness to return", but they never explicitly state that in any scene and you'd have to actually read through the journal to know that. What's worse though is that everyone, or at least Ariel of all people, seems to have forgotten the fact that she tricked everyone already and that she was already dead! Um, HELLO!? Ariel, anyone home!? It's not like she learns much in the original movie or the first game anyway, but to have been THIS blindly trusting and forgetful? I wouldn't go so far as to call her an airhead (waterhead?), but geeEEEEEZZZzzze!
While it's a little annoying and mind-nummingly confusing sometimes, I wouldn't say that it was a terrible level though. I enjoyed it's variety, even if the first Atlantica fit in with the series a little better. I just hope that KH3 doesn't try to capitalize on Frozen's soundtrack as heavily as they did with Little Mermaid's.
Yeah, I will say that I'd rather take being transformed into a merman over getting swallowed alive by a gigantic space whale anyday. I'll sing if I have to, just keep me away from bodily organs.
I think the fact that Naminé reconnecting Sora's memories affected Ariel's way too much...
If Tangled is in KH3, then we can surely hope Mother Gothel, just like a few others Disney Villains, WON'T BE A BOSS. Why is that? Most of us thought Frollo would be when his homeworld was announced in KH3D, right? And then what happened? They gave us a (pretty tough) Dream Eater to represent the sad old man's darkness (Actually, in Riku's side, Frollo was just about to fight the young boy personally when the monster appeared). And since Gothel and Frollo are very alike, then I bet you guys the witch won't be a boss. She will probably summon a twisted version of Rapunzel's magic hair or anything else to keep her alive and fight for her. And this is where Square Enix disappoints me:
1) Why couldn't The Queen, Lady Tremaine and both her daughters (Anastasia and Drizella), Frollo and Clu 2.0 be bosses in the games? Even The Queen of Hearts was (briefly, since one hit would knock her out) back in the first game and Monstro too, what is happening to the development team? Apart from The Queen, all other villains listed here use monsters to fight for them...
2) If Tangled (and Frozen) appears in KH3, when do you think Sora, Donald and Goofy (as well as Riku and Mickey) might arrive in scene? Before or after Rapunzel (Anna) left the tower (the castle) with Flynn and Pascal (and meets Sven and Olaf)? Also, after the world is cleared, do you think Rapunzel (Elsa) might give us the Cure (Blizzard) spell, upgrade to Cura (Blizzara) or to Curaga (Blizzaga or even Triple Blizzaga) (the latter options would be the most appropriate to me)?
3) What happened to Lady Tremaine and both her daughters at the end of Aqua's chapter in BBS? Were they really killed by that bomb or just blown away to some other place (based on both Aqua and Cinderella looking the other way around after the blast)...
4) Why did the Fairy Godmother stop Aqua from attacking/killing the Tremaines? She said "Light and Darkness must co-exist", right? If that's the case, then the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights must co-exist (even if one threatens/poses as a serious threat to the other)? I just can't understand the fairy's theory...
And to answer your question: No, I do not believe that all human beings will ever be able to express opinions/have discussions without offending others. I do believe however, that there are plenty of people who can and those people pass it on to the next generation, how to respectfully discuss something.
I just don't think that every human being will do that, simply because we're humans. Being humans, we have emotions and other stuff that will make us offend others. Plus, some people are not taught, how to properly argue and end up offending on accident, though that's something that can happen really quick. Some people are more sensitive than others and if you don't know the person well enough, you might end up offending that person without realizing.
So, I don't think that it will ever be completly peaceful, I couldn't care less about any fandom wars as long as they stay as fandom wars in words and don't turn into an actual war. Humans are diverse and some will get along with others, while others won't. Always been that way and I highly doubt there's something that can be done about that other than ignoring it.
YOU'RE SO RIGHT, my friend...It's so depressing seeing all those fanboys arguing and insulting each other, just to decide which topic overpowers the other...(e.g LOL or DOTA).
OK, guys, I really hope I'm not the only one who gets annoyed (to no end) and upset when I see these fanboys arguing with each other like this: "Ah, who's/what's better (which comics are better): Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, Mirage or Mangas?" or then "Which TV show's better: Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece or Saint Seiya? Arrow, The Flash, Gotham or Agents of Shield? Pokémon or Digimon?". And let's not forget about the games (consoles included), too: "League of Legends or DOTA? Call of Duty, Titanfall, Destiny or Battlefield? Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? Mario or Sonic? PS, XBOX, PC or NINTENDO?" among many other well-known rivalries.
What really annoys me is not the rivalries between the companies themselves (because this will ALWAYS EXIST, competition is an essential/important part of life), but between the fanbase, to the point that it gets to insults, curses/offenses, misunderstandings and hate.
As an example, let's talk about the recently released Avengers 2 trailer. I don't know if you guys read comments while the video is loading, but if you notice how many comments there are of people criticizing the movie in a negative way (saying ''This's gonna be the most overrated movie of 2015, or things like, "This trailer/story sucks" or even like this one: "Justice League will put this movie to shame once it's released"), you will get very surprised. Not only that, there are users who reply to these comments (saying: "DC fanboys are crying now", "Haters gonna hate", "You must work for DC to write this, don't you?") and many other kinds of replies.
PLEASE, GUYS, GROW UP...IS THERE ANY RULE TELLING US WE CAN'T ENJOY EVERY, EVERYTHING, AT THE SAME TIME, SAME DEGREE?
I really love (REALLY LOVE) all, ALL (and many, MANY MORE not mentioned here) the topics (comics companies, TV shows and games) I mentioned in the first paragraph equally (seriously, equally). And I don't keep fanboying any of them.
If there's ever a discussion again like who would win: "Goku or Superman?", use your brain, expose your opinion if you want to and respect the other person's one. No insults, no offenses, no hating, no fanboy arguments, no disrespect.
I'm completely aware this site might not be the best place to write this, however, I just wanted to expose my opinion, because I'm pretty sure there might be some users here who feel the same thing, right?
I wonder if someday we'll ever be able to live in a world where we can expose our opinions and thoughts and, at the same time, respect other people's ones and don't offend each other...(Oh, and sorry for the repetitions. That was just to emphasize my likings)
So, we all know by now that the 7 Lights will clash with the 13 Darknesses in KH3, right? But, let's take a look back at the very end of 3D when Riku and Mickey were talking with Master Xehanort: the "old coot" said he wanted to make another Keyblade War happen again, and for that, 7 Guardians of Light and 13 Hearts of Darkness are needed...and here is where I ask you guys these questions (some are extra ones not related to this topic, OK?)
1) When Mickey was thinking about who the 7 Warriors of Light would be, he said: "Sora, Riku, me, my three missing friends (Terra, Ventus, Aqua)...then the seventh would be:...". After that, he doesn't finish it...Who was he refering to: Lea (most certainly), Roxas (if both he and Sora can wield a Keyblade, does it count as just one person or 2 entirely differents?) or Kairi (if she can wield a Keyblade, so Naminé can too?)?
2) Right after that, Master Xehanort says: "Sora and "another one" on your list belong to me now"...Again: who might he be refering to: Terra, Ventus or Roxas?
3) So far, we know 6 members of the 13 Darknesses: Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Braig and Isa...However, 4 more members might be added: Vanitas, Terranort, Riku Replica (from KH3D) and Riku-Ansem, right?
4) If the Princesses of Heart don't have Darkness in their hearts, if they (Princesses) lose them (hearts), their body will be in a comatose status until the heart is returned, right? Thereby, they don't become Heartless...but Kairi managed to create her Nobody, Naminé...So, does that mean the other Princesses created their Nobodies, too?
5) In KH3D, why were the worlds Sora and Riku visited split in two and why each one had to seal a Sleeping Keyhole in their side to awaken the world from its slumber?
6) Why did Traverse Town have 2 Sleeping Keyholes in each side?
7) Right before Sora is put to sleep at TWTNW by Young Xehanort, he says he has already locked all the 7 Sleeping Keyholes, but wouldn't it be 8 if we count Destiny Island's one?
8) About the Drop Gauge function in KH3D's STORY MODE wise (not gameplay): what's its objective? Does it happen in the cutscenes because Sora and Riku are in the Sleeping Worlds?
9) Can the Dream Eaters visit the real outside world? I'm only asking this because in KH3D ending, is the Traverse Town Sora visited to thank his Dream Eaters the real one or the sleeping one?
10) If Yen Sid sent Sora and Riku to the past in 3D (to a time before these worlds became consumed by Darkness), then how come Traverse Town, The Grid, Symphony of Sorcery and Country of the Musketeers are there?
10.1) TT was never consumed by Darkness (BTW, if it's really THE PAST, then how come Leon and the others are not there? Unless, they arrived much later after Neku and his friends left).
10.2) The Grid is about Tron: Legacy, which is a sequel to the first Tron movie (it appeared in KH2), then how come the future movie/sequel appears in a world of the past? Get what I mean?
10.3) SoS and CotM: Wasn't CotM later transformed in Disney Town and later Disney Castle? Isn't SoS part of The Mysterious Tower? Is it like a world inside a world like Space Paranoids, Christmas Town, A Hundred Acre Woods, Keyblade Graveyard and Timeless River (both inside Disney Castle), because it contains "portals"(books) to other worlds (Fantasia ones)?
11) If Master Xehanort destroyed The Land of Departure in BBS, then how come after Terra, Ventus and Aqua come back, it's still whole at nighttime and then the cloaked figure appears? Is it because this LoD is the one from the past, too?
12) Long before BBS was released, how did people know Radiant Garden was Kairi's homeworld? Also, what's the difference between Radiant Garden and Hollow Bastion?
13) What's that all about Yen Sid's evil smile after Sora, Donald and Goofy left the Mysterious Tower in KH2?
14) After Mickey, Ventus and Aqua destroy the X-Blade and Vanitas, it (the blade) releases multiple Keyholes.What were they exactly? The Keyholes of all other worlds?
15) Can we assume that ANY and ALL worlds that didn't appear in KH1 were consumed by Darkness?
16) What happened to the worlds (only the ones consumed by Darkness, not counting the Sleeping Worlds later)'s Keyholes after Sora restored all the lost worlds? Were they sealed automatically or what?
17) Is it just me or it looks like Kingdom Shader makes characters look more realistic?
18) How do you guys feel knowing Kairi will finally be more active in the future?
DON'T WORRY, MUCH MORE questions will come...MUCH MORE...
All right, everybody, I need to know something: A few weeks ago, before joining the KH family, I saw a forum post saying that Nomura announced this title: KHII Volume 1-Lightning Edition...Is this news true or fake? I mean, is it official or not? Was Nomura trolling or not? Did he really confirm it or not?