ArosMember Since 19 Sep 2014
Offline Last Active Dec 28 2015 11:22 AM
my name's francesco and i'm italian for the precision, i'm from verona.
my favorite games are RPG, most if their JRPG... action or turn, i'm not really the strategy type
the RPG-JRPG i most like there is: the awesome kingdom hearts, final fantasy, dragon quest, breavely default, ni no kuni, the world ends with you, the elder scolls (oblivion and skyrim), chrono trigger and diablo 3. i have even some game of the series "tale of" like symphonia chronicles and graces f.
RPG apart i like other series like soul calibur, ace attorney, darksiders, devil may cry. and if i like it i do some race on gran turismo 6.
outside of videogame i love medieval things: weapon, armor, ruins,... epic thigs especially swords, i really like them!
i like various manga and anime.... one of my favorite is fairy tail.
for the music i like metal.... especially epic and folk.
there is another game series that i like for story and music and that is touhou! i try it but is way too difficult for me
THE STORY OF ME AND KINGDOM HEARTS - THE FATEFUL DAY
(a story full of tears(?) with a happy ending)
The first kingdom hearts it was announced, my reaction (a little fool elementary child) was "the heck is this things? the squaresoft makes a game with the disney?!" my brother (older than me) was interest in it and buy it not so long after the was released. anfer some time he dropped at lv16 and he wasn't able
o defeat cerberus (well, good old doggie is not very weak above all for a newbie) and we wanted sell it.
and it was then i decised to try and play it and give it a chance. i never really play other video games (except for tekken 3, tetris, supermario and such)
i fight some heartless and i rise the level to 20-21. after that i pass the controller at my bro for the boss (i wasn't ready for a boss battle) and he defeat it after some attempts.
And so continued: me the random fight and my brother the boss.... but at agrabah he was watching the TV and wouldn't come and fight the pot centipede and says "you try it"
i wasn't really sure, but i try and well.... that was, after some attempt, my first boss battle!
after that i have done all alone and from "stupid game for little child" become "my favorite game"
...And they lived happily ever after...
PSN (PS3) Aros92
Nintendo (3DS) Aros
Friend Code (3DS) 4270 2185 1448
for the nintendo i don't know what is used (name or friend code) for security i write both of them
ABOUT THE RANDOMNIA KINGDOM
Kingdom of Randomnia motto : "too much random, awesome world!"
If someone enter the Randomnia Kingdom, there's 3 rules they must follow:
1. You must reveal information about Randomnia Kingdom to others as long they're random!
2. You must never use random people's quote for personal gain!
3. Though our paths may differ, you must always live out your lives randomly with all your might, never must consider your own randomness to be something insignificant, never in your lives must forget the random comrades you held dear!
- Aros, the random hero! (sometime called king of randomness too )
- Sei, the queen of minigames! (don't understimate her, her pans could be better then you're usual weapon > )
- TB298, captain of the random knights! (and sandwiches maker )
- Soravids, commander of the "numered topic" (if is a tavern since is our hangout, then he's the barman )
- DawnStar2004, responsible of the riding stables (especiallity ponies section )
- PieLuvah, pastry chef of the kingdom (but pies only, no pastries allowed )
- RoxasKoala, pokerman, usually in Soravids's tavern (warning: sometimes can mistake and take yu-gi-oh! cards )
and a special thanks to:
- Weedanort, the dark spammer (nobody know if he's an ally or foe, but he's the one that made me this signature so i think, deep in his heart is a good guy.... even if he make my PC lag with his "LOLOLOLOLO" spam )
and a thanks at the others random people of Randomnia and the near random country!!
note: for someone i invented the title in a randomly way, hope they gonna like it
- Group Member
- Active Posts 394
- Profile Views 7,359
- Member Title The Dude Of The Randomness
- Age 25 years old
- Birthday November 15, 1992
Apr 28 2015 08:12 AM
Apr 28 2015 08:24 AM
Apr 28 2015 08:25 AM
Feb 16 2015 03:40 PM
I really hope you'll have all the happiness and a lot of 'sweet' thing (o^.^o) !!
Dec 25 2014 04:30 AM
Dec 13 2014 03:54 AM