Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Beat Lingering Will on Proud mode in KH 2 Final Mix. Only trophies I don't have are for stupid gummi ship crap.
  2. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    100% completed the trophy list for KH Final Mix
  3. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Beat KH Final Mix in 8-9 hours (saved at final rest at 7 h 43 m) with unchanging armor. Did use one continue in the fights with Ansem at the end, but gonna see if I can reload from final rest and not continue this time to see if I can get the trophy.
  4.    Queen Tery reacted to a post in a topic: General Chat
  5. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Getting closer to completing the reports in KH 2 critical. Still have data Xaldin and data Xemnas to beat, as well as Lingering Will. Then various Olympus cups to get the required points. Otherwise completed everything else. Xaldin, Xemnas, and Lingering Will feel pretty impossible so far though so we'll see.
  6. Talking to my son about Kingdom Hearts. Son: So how did Xigbar get that scar? Me: Terra gave that to him Son: Terra fough Xigbar? Me: Yeah, he blasted him in the face with darkness Son: Wow, Terra needs to control his anger. Yeah you pretty much just summarized Birth By Sleep.
  7. r9sheppard started following Queen Tery
  8. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Beat KH2 story on Critical. Just beat Lexaeus Absent Silhouette as well.
  9. Queen Tery started following General Chat
  10.    Queen Tery reacted to a post in a topic: Your Latest General Purchases?
  11.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: Which KH3 villain could turn a new leaf?
  12.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: GOTY: God of War vs Spider-Man
  13.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: What video games are you currently playing?
  14.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: Your Latest General Purchases?
  15.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: General Chat
  16.    King Riku reacted to a post in a topic: General Chat
  17.    Queen Tery reacted to a post in a topic: College life
  18. I prefer Playstation. Always been a Playstation fan and trophy support is something I'd really prefer. My wife @King Riku would love it on the switch 2 though so guess we'll be double dipping lol
  19. Been a while. Since my last post 8 years ago, I did finish my Bachelors in Computer Science. I then went on to my Masters in Computer Science at Georgia Tech. Had to take a break for a while due to personal life stuff like buying a house, having baby #2, and the pandemic (that was no joke), but ended up going back and graduating about a year and a half ago. It was brutal. Had to repeat the last class, but I made it. Not sure there'll be any more college in my future, but I have mulled over the possibility of a PhD or MBA one day. I'm kinda interested in finance as well, so an MBA could be nice to give myself more career options. In other news, I'm very proud of my beautiful wife @King Riku who has started back to college this semester, working toward an Associates in Web Development. She had to also take a break after baby #2 and I'm happy to see her get back into it and accomplish things for herself. Love you babe <3
  20. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just beat Xaldin on KH2 on critical. Crying.
  21. Queen Tery replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on Critical on this fine Saturday
  22. I "joined" in 2010 but had been frequenting the site for some time before then. I got into Kingdom Hearts not long after the first one came out. After 2, I got really into all the fan theories online about what the secret ending meant with Terra, Aqua, and Ven, but obviously no one even knew their names or who they were at that time. Researching fan theories brought me here.
  23. Bought my wife the Gamestop exclusive kingdom hearts mickey loungefly and wallet.
  24. Beat God of War (2018) for the first time the other day. Started on Ragnarok (which I have played in the past but never beat). Kinda got back on a Kingdom Hearts kick though and replaying Birth By Sleep on Critical with Terra.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top