Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Roleplay (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light

(Note: Signups are still open for a little bit, though spots are going to be a little limited. If you want to join, here's the thread to post your sheets: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/99832-kingdom-hearts-fade-into-light-sign-ups/ )

Radiant Garden - Keyblade Academy

Within the craggy, mountainous zone of Radiant Garden, a large establishment stood solitary in the night. Light that peered through windows or from streetlamps penetrated the surrounding darkness, making it evident that despite the late hour of night, the area was still lively. A few smaller buildings were built around one large building that almost appeared to be a small castle, with spires and even a clock tower rising up above the rest of the campus. A few people walked around outside and between the buildings, going to training arenas or back to their living quarters to rest for the night.

However, this peace would be short-lived. Two figures clad in white cloaks approached the academy, looking at it from above a nearby hilltop. They studied the school, making note of its layout and the lacking presence of people outside. The shorter of the two, gaze still focused at the target, spoke to the other: "You'd better not get nostalgic. We have a mission to conduct. The more damage we can deal, the better, and we don't need distractions."

The other merely shook their head. The first nodded, and the two both waved their arms ahead of themselves, beginning the initial phase in their plan.

Suddenly, a wave of Nobodies appeared around the buildings. Dusks, Dragoons, Wizards, and more swarmed around the campus, breaking their way into the buildings to begin wreaking havoc. Alarms began to blare, alerting the students that someone, or something, was attacking. It was now up to them to fight back. Wherever they were, they would have to fight their way through the hordes to find out what was going on outside the walls of the school...

Indy was sitting in the academy's library when the invasion occurred. He had been completely distracted by his studies, at least until the sirens went off. He dropped his book and hastily stood up, nearly knocking over the chair he sat on. Who's breaking into the academy? This world has been peaceful for years... He wondered to himself as he summoned his Keyblade. He didn't notice anyone else around him; the library tended to be fairly empty around this time of the year, especially at night. He ran out into the halls to investigate, keeping a tight grip on his weapon in case any enemies showed up.

Of course, once he got close to the library's exit, he was faced by a few Samurai Nobodies. "What are these doing here?" He asked aloud this time. He decided to keep his distance, having heard that these were Nobodies with powerful close-ranged attacks. He'd move in once he'd seen what they were capable of. He pointed his Keyblade at one of them, its tip glowing red as it prepared a spell. "Fire!" He exclaimed, and a fireball burst out of his weapon and into the Nobody, hitting it directly in its torso. It recoiled, though it limped alongside its comrades.

Edited by Shulk

"Coming through!!" yelled a voice from the left of the Nobodies. In came a fellow Keyblade wielder, slashing through the group of Nobodies. He managed to harm a couple, but others were able to avoid his blade.

"Clever little things aren't they?" He called, landing on his feet and right next to Indy.

"Yo, Indy!" He said, resting his Keyblade on his shoulder. "What's with the white dudes? Is this some kind of extra credit project?"

The sound of the wind howls through a clear night at Keyblade Academy, a tranquil, yet lively sounds echo in the air from the Keyblade Academy. and the sound of music coming from a lone student's headphones that is barely audible to anyone except for the student.  Gaku Sakuraba lays on top of the clock tower roof embracing the tranquility of the night. "Yaaaawn. . . Peace and quiet. . . Just what the doctor ordered" Gaku stated. However, his tranquility has been disturbed by the noises of the invasion coming from students and teachers combating the Nobodies.

Gaku slowly opened his eyes in annoyance as he groaned. "Damn it. Are you kidding me? Just when I finally got comfortable and away from the craziness." Gaku growled. He stepped on the ledges of the clock tower as he observes the invasion happen before him as he tries to access the situation in front of him. He concluded that it would be best to head down to the battlegrounds and eradicate the nobodies as he performed a quick scan with his headphones. "Oi. . . I know you're hiding behind me. You better take a look at this."

Emerging above from her hiding place, a girl with long flowing white hair with black tips at the end shows herself in front of Gaku. Harmony Yasuragi was performing her usual rounds of pestering Gaku. "As I expected from you Gaku! I probably should stop hiding from now on." She giggled. Her face quickly changes from silliness to a calm composure as she stood next to Gaku observing the invasion. "Nobodies!? Why are they invading the Academy?" Harmony yelled.

Beginning to regret his next decision, Gaku grabbed Harmony. "Only one way to find out. Hold on!" He yelled as he jumps off the clock tower and enters free fall as Harmony yells for her life. The two safely land in one of the courtyards as he lets go of Harmony to slash one of the Dusk Nobodies down with Skull Noise while Harmony summons her Blue Flame to eradicate another dusk behind Gaku. "Come on Gaku! We should see if the others are okay!" Harmony said. Gaku did not reply back as he dashes towards the interior of the Academy slashing the Dusks down while Harmony catches up.

Edited by Kaneki Ken

- Maximilian Cruz - Keyblade academy -

While the battle waged on between the nobodie's invasion and the intruders, a nobody flew through a door, breaking it entirely as it flew through and was promptly destroyed from the impact, on the other side stood Maximilian, holding his keyblade on his shoulder, looking badass, with a nice little trail of darkness following him as he left the room. Looking around, the situation was a mess, a nobody invasion so suddenly? why? how? of course the keyblade academy would have defenses to tough a blind man could sneak past through everyone and reach the courtyard but...wait...yeah the courtyard.

"If im gonna have any idea of knowing whats going on around here...the courtyard is my best bet, need to meet up with others" Max spoke, as a dusk sneaked behind him as it tried to lunge at him, prompting Max to quickly and swiftly backhand it, launching it to a wall as he slashed it with his kayblade. "Stupid thing." Max taunted as he began to head to the courtyard, killing any Nobodies in his way.

Tsubaki let out a breath, and jumped back, narrowly avoiding Samurai Nobodies blade. "Okay, Tsubaki, it's okay. Just remember your training, and everyting will hopefully be okay." Tsubaki told herself, as she avoided another swing, before she retaliated. She swung Rainfell at the Nobody, and their blades clashed for a moment, before both bounced off each other. Tsubaki narrowed her eyes, and just as she was about to strike, the Samurai moved, dashing past her, and slicing at her head. Tsubaki's eye's widened, as she brought her Keybalde up, and knocked the Samurai's aside just before it went through her head. Tsubaki snapped out of it, shaking her head, and rolling away from the Samurai, before she pointed her Keyblade into the air.

"Thunder!" She exclaimed, the tip of her Keyblade glowing gold for a moment before the spell same from above, and hit the Samurai. It wasnt dead yet however, so Tsubaki glared, and pointed her Keyblade at it's chest, jumping slightly, and peircing it's chest. Seconds later it vanished in a flurry of white particles, before it's existence faded away completely. Tsubaki let out another breath, and looked around, she needed to get somewhere safer. With other students, or a teacher maybe. Just someone. "That was way too close for comfort..." She muttered under her breath as her grip on her Keyblade tightened, and she ran towards where she thought the fighting was closest.

Rei was busy practicing when a Samurai cut her guitar in half.

Needless to say, the explosion that happened nearby was visible from all around, as Ruinra blasted the Nobody to hell. A roar of anger over her precious musical instrument brought her Keyblade to life, and she began cutting through the lesser Nobodies, angry as all hell. Another cry came from her as she dueled a Samurai, before cutting it down.

"Indy! Indy where are you?" She called.

Meanwhile, Zion was shaken from a fitful sleep by the commotion. Looking out the window, the teacher rubbed her eyes and went to find her clothes. "Now where did I leave my bra..." She muttered, trying to find her clothes. "Dammit, I can't go out like this...Sora will strangle me..." She really didn't want to get yelled at, nevermind the attack. Plus the world wasn't collapsing, she was pretty sure that the students were okay. After all, Rei, Indy, Tsubaki, and Max were some of her best. No worries.

Just.

Clothes.

A guy with light blonde hair wearing headphones and a hoodie was seen not too far away from the Keyblade Academy, "There it is. The Keyblade Academy. But I'm not here to join, I'm on a search and that led me here. Don't know why, but it still did." the guy said. His name was......well that was a tough one but he keeps calling himself Spark so let's go with that. Anyways, he was a guy who was smart with inventions and a guy who wanted to keep the peace of the worlds. So to that respect, he had invented a device that he connected his headphones to, which would tell Spark where he needed to head to help maintain peace in a world. So the device basically knew what was happening at the academy and sent him there to help out. Spark still didn't know why he was there, though, so when he got to right outside the academy, he figured it out as he saw multiple nobodies attacking the place. He quickly summoned his keyblade and ran into the nearest building after seeing nobodies head in there. He attacked and defeated common dusks and creepers along his was in the building. "What has caused all of this?" Spark wondered to himself. He soon pasted by the library, and heard two people talking inside, one saying something about extra credit. He then walked into the room and found Indy and another person. "You should be more worried about these guys, these are nobodies, and they are not your extra credit assignment." Spark said as he made his entrance and saw some Samurai nobodies nearby still. He used some thunder magic and attacked the Samurais, destroying a few more of them.

"Coming through!!" yelled a voice from the left of the Nobodies. In came a fellow Keyblade wielder, slashing through the group of Nobodies. He managed to harm a couple, but others were able to avoid his blade.

"Clever little things aren't they?" He called, landing on his feet and right next to Indy.

"Yo, Indy!" He said, resting his Keyblade on his shoulder. "What's with the white dudes? Is this some kind of extra credit project?"

(Wow Firaga you can't just call them white people /shot)

Alvis was sitting in a corner of the library, reading a book about darkness that Riku had told him about, when the sirens went off. The other student who was also in the library (Indy) wildly jumped out of his seat and ran for the door. Then some Nobodies and some other kid appeared.

Alvis closed his book and sighed as he got out of his chair. Book still in hand, he walked over to the two Keyblade wielders who were facing off against the Samurai, just as a third guy came in and zapped a few Nobodies to the Underworld.

"Stop."

The remaining Samurai in front of them became motionless due to Alvis's spell. He turned to the others.

"Now they should be a bit easier to hit," he said to them. "Once these guys are gone we should find Master Sora."

Joel awoke to the sound of alarms.

What the-? Is this some sort of drill? he thought to himself as he hurriedly changed his clothes. He quickly grabbed his things before rushing out the door.

He ran past the other students who were mulling about confusedly in the hallways, soon arriving in the courtyard.

He was greeted by a flock(?) of Dragoons, who quickly noticed him. They were all about to charge at him, so he popped a Magnet in the middle of the crowd, drawing them all toward each other.

"As if I'd give you guys any chance!" he exclaimed. He then dramatically pointed his thumb downward. Suddenly the Dragoons were enveloped in some sort of purplish energy that flattened them against the ground.

"Guess it's time to pluck your feathers!... Well, if you had feathers, anyway," Joel said as he slashed at the fallen Nobodies, trying not to think about how his attempt at delivering a cool line didn't go as planned.

(Scrap get Max to the courtyard so Team Magnet can return)

Ratio's attack had managed to take out two of the Samurai, leaving three left. Indy glanced over at his newly-arrived friend, surprised to see that he had showed up. I've never even seen Ratio in a library before... Holding that thought, Indy focused on Ratio's entrance. "Hey. It's good to have some back-up." The boy grinned at his friend before turning to his questions. "They're definitely Nobodies... I have no clue what they're doing here though. Something tells me that even Master Sora wouldn't come up with something that crazy as an extra credit assignment, though." After Ratio, another man had showed up: Indy had no clue who this one was, though he managed to take out two more of the Samurai. "You wouldn't happen to know what's going on, would you...?" He asked, curious about this new mysterious combatant. Another person showed up, though Indy assumed this was just another student that happened to be in the library: he froze one of the Nobodies, and Indy took the opportunity to run over to it and unleash a melee combo on it, getting in five hits before it unfroze and dissipated.

He glanced over at the other three, mainly to address the newcomer's suggestion. "Yeah, we should check in on the Masters. Maybe they can help us figure out what's going on..." However, as Indy discussed the plan, he heard what sounded like an explosion followed by screaming. Screaming that sounded familiar... "Oh no." He glanced back at the others, trying to quickly formulate a plan. He couldn't leave Rei alone in this mess, even if she was pretty tough. "You all go find one of the Masters, I need to go find someone! Sorry!" He bolted out the doors to the library, confident that the other three could handle themselves. The only real issue was him running out into the crowd of Nobodies all alone...

Indy pushed through the crowd of Nobodies, too focused on getting outside to really get into a fight. He slashed at a few that were in his way, but for the most part, he ducked, jump, and slid his way through the crowd until he finally reached the door that led to outside the building. He burst through, glancing around wildly for the source of the explosion. He eventually heard Rei calling out for him. He ran in the direction of the sound, eventually finding her in the scorched area where she'd destroyed a group of Nobodies. "Rei!" He called back, running over to her. He looked over her to make sure she was okay. Thankfully, it looked like she was the one that caused damage, not the Nobodies. "Are you okay?" He asked anyway, making sure that she was safe. "We need to find one of the Masters..."

Shortly after Indy left, more Nobody filed into the library, preventing the group inside from escaping...

Edited by Shulk

(Wow Firaga you can't just call them white people /shot)

(#TRIGGERED)

"Hey. It's good to have some back-up." The boy grinned at his friend before turning to his questions. "They're definitely Nobodies... I have no clue what they're doing here though. Something tells me that even Master Sora wouldn't come up with something that crazy as an extra credit assignment, though."

"Good point. Whatever they are, they sure aren't friendly."

"Stop."

The remaining Samurai in front of them became motionless due to Alvis's spell. He turned to the others.

"Now they should be a bit easier to hit," he said to them. "Once these guys are gone we should find Master Sora."

"Hey... uh, Alvis, right? Thanks for the help. And good idea too.

"Yeah, we should check in on the Masters. Maybe they can help us figure out what's going on..." However, as Indy discussed the plan, he heard what sounded like an explosion followed by screaming. Screaming that sounded familiar... "Oh no." He glanced back at the others, trying to quickly formulate a plan. He couldn't leave Rei alone in this mess, even if she was pretty tough. "You all go find one of the Masters, I need to go find someone! Sorry!" He bolted out the doors to the library, confident that the other three could handle themselves.

"Hey, Indy, what's---!" Before Ratio could finish calling out to his friend, he was already out the door, but quickly relaxed back into his usual demeanor and chuckled to himself. "I don't blame him, really. He'd kill himself if she got herself hurt."

He then walked into the room and found Indy and another person. "You should be more worried about these guys, these are nobodies, and they are not your extra credit assignment." Spark said as he made his entrance and saw some Samurai nobodies nearby still. He used some thunder magic and attacked the Samurais, destroying a few more of them.

"Man, we're lucky that we're all coming to each other's rescue today, huh? Though, I don't remember ever seeing you on campus.... you new here?" Ratio asked, rubbing his chin in confusion. "Ah, never mind, we'll deal with that later. So then, Alvis, New Guy, I guess we'll have to clean up what's left," Ratio said, facing back towards the remaining Nobodies. "And we'd better hurry too, before Alvis' Stop spell runs out." He said, channeling Thunder magic into his body using his Keyblade. He then quickly slashed through each remaining stationary Nobody with the fury of his enhanced power. Giving each enemy three slashes each, he slid to a stop to the side of the Nobodies and held his ground before they all were destroyed.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Spark looked at the two other people who were still in the room when Indy ran out after the explosion. "Masters? Maybe I should go with one of you as I know very little of this place. You see, I am not a student here, my name is Spark and I train myself nowadays, I used to be taught by one master alone but he is no longer around. I came to this place because I knew this place was in danger. And I wasn't wrong about that. So maybe one of you could take me along to find a master, just so I don't get lost." Spark said as he then quickly threw his keyblade straight at a new dusk that had popped up since then. "Quickly, though." Spark said as he took back his keyblade.

Suddenly, however, more nobodies appeared in the library. "Guess we can't do this the easy way." Spark said as he casted multiple thunder spells on the new nobodies.

Edited by WakingDawn96

"Masters? Maybe I should go with one of you as I know very little of this place. You see, I am not a student here, my name is Spark and I train myself nowadays, I used to be taught by one master alone but he is no longer around. I came to this place because I knew this place was in danger. And I wasn't wrong about that. So maybe one of you could take me along to find a master, just so I don't get lost." Spark said as he then quickly threw his keyblade straight at a new dusk that had popped up since then. "Quickly, though." Spark said as he took back his keyblade.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Just stick with me and Alvis here. We'll--"

Suddenly, however, more nobodies appeared in the library. "Guess we can't do this the easy way." Spark said as he casted multiple thunder spells on the new nobodies.

"--... Yeah. Guess not. Oh well!" Ratio said, getting back into his fighting stance. "Better cool it with the Thunder magic so I don't end up using up all my strength. Better just stick with the basics." He jumped back into the fray and starting slashing at the newly arrived foes, alternating between Keyblade strikes and Blizzard spells.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

(Literally idk what so here)

Alvis was shocked for a moment (haha, pun). He didn't think he was known by other students, since he kept to himself.

The one who addressed him started attacking the remaining Samurai(s?). Then the other one began speaking. Then more Nobodies appeared.

The other two guys seemed to have things under control, so Alvis kinda stood to the side while they were killing Nobodies.

Once the dust had settled, Alvis spoke up. "We should head to Master Sora's quarters. Hopefully we can find him or someone else on our way there. If we don't find him... Well, we'll figure it out later." He then headed down the hallway, motioning to the others to follow.

He quickly summoned his keyblade and ran into the nearest building after seeing nobodies head in there. He attacked and defeated common dusks and creepers along his way in the building. "What has caused all of this?" Spark wondered to himself. He soon pasted by the library, and heard two people talking inside, one saying something about extra credit. He then walked into the room and found Indy and another person.

-Radiant Garden Keyblade Academy-

Within the confines of a dormitory room on the academy grounds, Luna was awakened by the sounds of sirens blaring just outside her room. Fortunately for the girl, she was used to being awake during the night; her years of training before transferring to the academy had permanently altered her sleep cycle for better or worse. Groaning at the idea this was a very poorly timed drill, she was quick to loosely wrap herself with the blanket nearby like a warm cape before shuffling towards the door that led to the common halls.

“M-maybe it’s nothing.” she whispered as she briskly made her way down the hall towards the primary atrium of the academy. Figuring that everyone would want to meet at the front of the school in events like this, the full magnitude of the situation hadn’t dawned on the girl as she continued her totally-not-panicking stride. The soft pitter-patter of her footsteps quietly echoed the hall, but she was quick to hear fighting just beyond the door she was now approaching. A sharp chill ran down her back as her footsteps slowed, trying to hear just what was on the other side.

But just as suddenly as the sounds started, it quickly went silent once again. Concluding that the battle was over, Luna carefully opened the door and peek around to see what all the ruckus was. She had just missed Spark bulldozing the place and giving her a clear path to the outside of the building, and once again started her walk towards the main entrance of the building, completely opposite the library that was behind her. I wonder what that noise was all about? She thought to herself, summoning her keyblade beneath the blanket cape to make herself feel a little more comfortable.

Edited by Javelin434

(Literally idk what so here)

Alvis was shocked for a moment (haha, pun). He didn't think he was known by other students, since he kept to himself.

The one who addressed him started attacking the remaining Samurai(s?). Then the other one began speaking. Then more Nobodies appeared.

The other two guys seemed to have things under control, so Alvis kinda stood to the side while they were killing Nobodies.

Once the dust had settled, Alvis spoke up. "We should head to Master Sora's quarters. Hopefully we can find him or someone else on our way there. If we don't find him... Well, we'll figure it out later." He then headed down the hallway, motioning to the others to follow.

(Let's just go off of this!)

"Master Sora?" Spark said a bit confused but followed Alvis's lead. "So basically, that Master Sora is the one in charged here?" Spark asked. Why did Sora sound familiar, maybe his teacher once said something about that dude, yes that must be it. Spark kept his keyblade out as he was ready to fight whatever danger might appear next.

-Radiant Garden Keyblade Academy-

Within the confines of a dormitory room on the academy grounds, Luna was awakened by the sounds of sirens blaring just outside her room. Fortunately for the girl, she was used to being awake during the night; her years of training before transferring to the academy had permanently altered her sleep cycle for better or worse. Groaning at the idea this was a very poorly timed drill, she was quick to loosely wrap herself with the blanket nearby like a warm cape before shuffling towards the door that led to the common halls.

“M-maybe it’s nothing.” she whispered as she briskly made her way down the hall towards the primary atrium of the academy. Figuring that everyone would want to meet at the front of the school in events like this, the full magnitude of the situation hadn’t dawned on the girl as she continued her totally-not-panicking stride. The soft pitter-patter of her footsteps quietly echoed the hall, but she was quick to hear fighting just beyond the door she was now approaching. A sharp chill ran down her back as her footsteps slowed, trying to hear just what was on the other side.

But just as suddenly as the sounds started, it quickly went silent once again. Concluding that the battle was over, Luna carefully opened the door and peek around to see what all the ruckus was. She had just missed Spark bulldozing the place and giving her a clear path to the outside of the building, and once again started her walk towards the main entrance of the building, completely opposite the library that was behind her. I wonder what that noise was all about? She thought to herself, summoning her keyblade beneath the blanket cape to make herself feel a little more comfortable.

Gaku and Harmony continued running down the halls until coming across a hall full of Dusks and and a few Samurais. "Hmph. Piece of cake." Gaku jumped and dashed towards one of them and swiped his Skull Noise down its head while rebounding into a form of a Flowmotion allowing him to smoothly combo each dusk one by one. After taking his last Dusk down, he jumped upwards using the Dusk's head and threw Dark Fire at the Samurai's head to disorient it. Harmony slashes the remaining Dusks that Gaku missed. She comes across a different Samurai that was preparing a Zanketsuken. She reacted in the same position, but she proved herself to be exceptional by rapidly slashing across the Samurai as it fades from existence. Gaku finishes his combo with three slashes and the blast of Ruin against his Samurai.

"This way!" Gaku said. They ran through the halls slashing down the Nobodies with ease. Eventually reaching the outside of the Library, Gaku and Harmony stopped on their tracks to access their environment. "It looks like some students are nearby battling. Gaku. Can you get a pin on where they are?" Harmony said. Gaku placed his back against the wall while closing his eyes. In his head, he hears the thoughts of students and teachers all over the Academy trying to access the situation while visualizing the layout of the Academy. Gaku and Harmony's classmates are across from their location outside the Academy. "Pass the doors across from us." Gaku replied.

Immediately, Harmony started running to the door. "Wait Harmony! There's somebody behi--" Gaku tried to yell, but it fell upon deaf ears as Harmony opens to door and collided right into Luna. "What a klutz. . ." Gaku murmured as he started walking to the two.

Edited by Kaneki Ken

(Just follow the funky flow, Xiro.) 

"We should head to Master Sora's quarters. Hopefully we can find him or someone else on our way there. If we don't find him... Well, we'll figure it out later." He then headed down the hallway, motioning to the others to follow.

"Sounds like a plan. He's probably already out on the field by now, though. But we can still head towards that direction to see if we bump into him," Ratio said. Hopefully, I might be able to use some speed boosts after I build up my magic power again.

"Master Sora?" Spark said a bit confused but followed Alvis's lead. "So basically, that Master Sora is the one in charged here?" Spark asked. Why did Sora sound familiar, maybe his teacher once said something about that dude, yes that must be it. Spark kept his keyblade out as he was ready to fight whatever danger might appear next.

"Exactly! Master Sora's the one who founded the Academy. If anyone'll know what to do right now, it'll be him!"

"It looks like some students are nearby battling. Gaku. Can you get a pin on where they are?" Harmony said. Gaku placed his back against the wall while closing his eyes. In his head, he hears the thoughts of students and teachers all over the Academy trying to access the situation while visualizing the layout of the Academy. Gaku and Harmony's classmates are across from their location outside the Academy. "Pass the doors across from us." Gaku replied.

Immediately, Harmony started running to the door. "Wait Harmony! There's somebody behi--" Gaku tried to yell, but it fell upon deaf ears as Harmony opens to door and collided right into Luna. "What a klutz. . ." Gaku murmured as he started walking to the two.

-Interior of the Keyblade Academy-

Still completely oblivious to the battles that were raging behind her in the library, Luna had just reached another doorway that would lead to the exterior of the academy when Harmony came bursting through. Somewhere between surprised and completely expecting something like this to happen, Luna wasn't able to move fast enough to avoid the collision as her makeshift fluffy cape took the impact. She was knocked onto the floor with a solid poof as it cushioned her fall. With Harmony still on top of her, an endearing whimper escaped from the pile of blanket as Luna tried to more or less communicate with Harmony to politely get off so she can get back on her feet. 

Edited by Javelin434

Nearby the school, not too far away, was a tree that held a small wooden house in its branches. Sitting on the roof was a girl with pink hair tied into a ponytail. She wore a green shirt with blue jeans and red-white sneakers. A white pearl bracelet is worn on her left wrist. Her blue eyes were watching what was happening at the school. She managed to see the 2 hooded figures that caused this whole mess, but didn't bother them due to the time of the event. There weren't any Nobodies nearby to cause her trouble, so there was no need to take action. Besides, the students and teachers had this covered. No point in working herself out, especially since tomorrow's a big day.

A few moments later, some rustling could be heard from behind. The girl sighed because she knew those were last moments of peace. The sound of a few "thumps" on the roof could be heard by her as a boy with somewhat spiky-red hair, a white jacket, yellow shirt, red shorts with a white button, and brown shoes. The boy sat down with his hands in his pockets while smiling.

"Got something good?" The girl asked. The boy snickered as he tossed an apple to the girl and a large bag of strawberry Pocky. The girl's eyes sparkled once she saw the Pocky. She immediately opened the bag and started eating. The boy took out his apple and started eating it as well. He took a look at the school. 

"So, what's going on now?" He asked.

"They seem to be handling it pretty well. No trouble so far. Doesn't look like they need our help." She said, taking another bite of her Pocky. "I saw two hooded guys up there that might've summoned them, but I didn't bother to stop 'em."

"Why not?" The boy asked.

"Cause that would be a waste of time and energy. Especially at this time of night. Can't be that tired tomorrow." She stated. The boy nodded and looked back the school. So much action happening right now. After finishing up his apple, red headed boy stood up and held his hand out. "Well, I'm bored anyways. I've just about raided every store from food for the night. It's time I had a little fun tonight." In a flash of light, a Keyblade that represented a Genie's Lamp appeared in his hand. The boy jumped down from the roof and walk on the wooden floor that came with the treehouse. "Alright. But please be back at around 10:15 P.M. You know we've got that test tomorrow on Gates and Realms." She said. "If you don't come, I'll hunt you down."

"I know, I know. Trust me. I won't be long." With that, the Street Rat jumped off the branch and headed towards the school.

"Let's get things started! Saki Otori is comin' at 'cha!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

(Just follow the funky flow, Xiro.) 

"Sounds like a plan. He's probably already out on the field by now, though. But we can still head towards that direction to see if we bump into him," Ratio said. Hopefully, I might be able to use some speed boosts after I build up my magic power again.

"Exactly! Master Sora's the one who founded the Academy. If anyone'll know what to do right now, it'll be him!"

Spark still wondered who this Master Sora was. He still very wary of the surrounding area, however, and it sounds like these two guys who Spark have met trust this Master Sora, so he knew that Sora might just be of some use here. Spark continued to walk on to find this Master Sora. "Well okay. If you say he could be of use, then I guess we should find him quickly." Spark said towards Ratio as Spark kept moving to find this master.

Rei turned around to face Indy. She took a moment to block and cut down a single Samurai trying to surprise her, before hugging Indy.

"My hero. Everyone okay?"

As for Zion...she finally found her bra. Picking it up, she rubbed her eyes and clasped it, before tugging some anime shirt on and teleporting. Landing beside Luna and Harmony, she rubbed her eyes and used her telekinesis to yank them up and part them clean, before yawning.

"Everything's under control, right?" She asked sleepily, slightly leaning against Luna as she fought to stay awake.

Edited by Sabre Lily

Indy was a little startled by the sudden hug, but the serious situation kept him from getting too flustered. He hugged Rei back before answering her question. "I haven't seen anyone that's too hurt yet... I ran into a few people back at the library. They're going to go find Master Sora. We need to make sure that him and the others are safe..." He tried to think of what they should do next. There were too many things going on for him to focus on just one, though. "Should we go back and join them, or maybe look for someone like your mom? We could look for whatever it is that started this attack, but I don't know if just the two of us should rush into something that dangerous..."

Rei turned around to face Indy. She took a moment to block and cut down a single Samurai trying to surprise her, before hugging Indy.

"My hero. Everyone okay?"

As for Zion...she finally found her bra. Picking it up, she rubbed her eyes and clasped it, before tugging some anime shirt on and teleporting. Landing beside Luna and Harmony, she rubbed her eyes and used her telekinesis to yank them up and part them clean, before yawning.

"Everything's under control, right?" She asked sleepily, slightly leaning against Zion as she fought to stay awake.

(so she was leaning on herself? I wonder how that works. Think you meant Luna or Harmony)

Harmony sheepishly giggled as she rubbed her head. "Yeah! Everything's fine. I was rushing out and ran into Luna. Sorry about that." Harmony said. "Gaku. Maybe warn me next time?" She pouted. Gaku crossed his arms and let out a sigh. "My words fell upon deaf ears." He brought his head up to face Zion. "Master Zion. We were heading outside to eradicate the rest of the Nobodies. The hallways have been cleared along with whatever happened in the Library before we got here. Interestingly, while I was scouting the layout of the Academy, I thought I saw two very blurry images out of my Focus range around the hills." Gaku reported to Zion. "Got any suggestions?"

Edited by Kaneki Ken

Tsubaki let out a sigh, as she was running towards the sounds of fighting, she turned a corner, and saw the libaray. "Everything's okay. Just need to... There!" Tsubaki laughed happily for a second before running up to Harmony, Gaku, Zion, and Luna, just as Gaku had asked if Master Zion had any suggestions. She took a second to catch her breath, before looking to Zion. She would know what to do, she should at least she was a teacher.

"I'm here! Thank goodness I found you guys, I've been looking for people since the attack began... What even happened?" Tsubaki asked, as she leaned on Rainfell, she had fought, and ran, and hadnt really stopped moving until just now. But, now at least she had found people, that was preferred over being alone any day of the week. Even if she hadn't interacted with the people around her all too much.

Saki sliced through some Dusks as he got closer to the school. Sure, they were simple to beat up, but at least it was something. "Take this!" With a downward slash, another Dusk became...Dust.

The red-haired Street Rat stood at the school entrance. He threw his Keyblade at 3 Dusks making a Strike Raid to defeat them. After catching his Keyblade, he ran into the building. "Yeesh. Talk about madness. Haven't seen this many students and teachers so active in one night." He commented while running through the hallway. There were barely any Nobodies around. He guessed the students took care of them.

Now in all this chaos, who is the one person he knows, one mature adult that can take this crazy misshap and take control with ease?...

"Master Zion!" Saki called out loud, running through the hallways. She could help out! She was one of the more experienced teachers in this school. Plus, she was Saki's favorite...And Paki's too. But where could she be? She must be awake at this time. "Master Zion! Where is she? If I go like this, my pink-haired sis' with track me down. And I won't hear the end of it." He said. The Red-Haired boy made a turn and opened the doors to the library, hoping to find someone or something. "Where is she?" Saki shrugged, then turned around and went back outside the main building. He saw a boy and a girl from the backside hugging each other. (Love scene?) He thought. He shook his head and walked over to the two of them. "Excuse me." He said while tapping the boy's shoulder. "Do you know where Master Zion is? I'm trying to find her...." He said, de-summoning his Keyblade and putting his arms behind his head. "Oh. By the way, my name's Saki. Saki Otori."

Edited by kingdomhearts45