Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Info | Sign ups (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)

(Note: This RP is a reboot of an older RP idea that has been given a go a few times now. No prior knowledge of the past iterations will be needed, and I encourage new people to join in this roleplay if they would like to! The same goes for everyone that was in it before: let's make this the attempt that we can conclude!)

In the past, a battle was waged between the seven Guardians of Light and the thirteen Guardians of Darkness. This battle would determine the fate of the many worlds and their inhabitants. In the end, the Guardians of Light were victorious, vanquishing the threat against the worlds and restoring peace. After this battle, it was decided that future generations of Keyblade wielders would be trained in order to defend this peace. While some Masters trained their own pupils privately, others formed schools to train larger groups of wielders in a diverse array of combat styles. These schools, known as Keyblade Academies, were founded in a few different worlds. One in particular, the Radiant Garden branch, was governed by Masters Sora and Riku. It is here that our story begins…

While the peace brought about by Sora and the others lasted some time, it began to be threatened years after the establishment of the academies. A group of warriors that harbored a deep hatred for the darkness had formed far from the reaches of the Masters. This organization, the Seekers of Light, planned an attack against the Keyblade Academies. On one night, they launched the first of their attacks on Radiant Garden...

Rules/Additional Information:

1. No godmodding or controlling anyone else's character(s). This will result in a warning, or potentially an immediate removal from the RP.

2. I have a limit of up to two characters for each participant. If you only want to create one character, that's also fine, of course! Exceptions might be made based on the situation.

3. Please keep content in this RP at a PG-13 rating. If you have any questions about the content of your post, feel free to ask me ahead of time!

4. Please use a character that fits the universe well. A character with ties to a Square Enix or Disney series is fine, but please avoid bringing in a character or major references to something outside of those categories.

4. While I intend for everyone to make a hero character, I will allow a few people to make members of the Seekers of Light as well. However, this will be limited, and I will probably be more strict about these characters. If you'd like to make a villain, send me the sheet in PM. I will make an announcement when we have enough members in this category.

6. If you go too long without posting, I may give a warning. I understand if you are busy and forget to post (I often fall into that same boat), but if you know you will be busy ahead of time, please let me know so we can figure out what to do with your character while you can't post.

7. As the host, I will inform anyone if they do something against the rules. Also, Sabre Lily is the co-host, and as such, he is also allowed to give warnings.

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

Keyblade:

Spell: (Up to two at the start; an advanced level spell ( Fira, Cura, etc.) counts as an additional spell)

Light/Dark: (Which element does your character use in battle?)

My sheets:

Name: Indy Caelum

Appearance: Face and build:

zyWmMee.png

Clothing: He typically wears a red jacket with a blue shirt underneath, and blue jeans.

Bio:  Indy was born and raised in Radiant Garden, along with his twin sister, Allitt. At a young age, it was discovered that the two could summon and use a Keyblade in battle. As a result of this, they found the Radiant Garden Keyblade Academy and trained there. The two were incredibly gifted with their new weapons, although Indy was typically more serious about studying and training than his sister was. Despite making a few friends in his classes, he still spent a lot of time with his sister. However, he eventually noticed that the two were getting more distant. Allitt seemed to have developed a distaste for darkness, which somewhat upset her brother. Eventually, this drove her to leave the academy to join a rogue group of warriors fighting the dark. Indy attempted to stop her, but failed horribly. He blamed himself for being unable to stop her, and since then, ended up being much more serious about improving in his skills. He desired to go travel the worlds in order to find his sister once again, hoping he could bring her back to the academy...

Keyblade: Indy wields the Burning Ambition, a keyblade with length similar to the Kingdom Key. The guard and teeth are red, while the shaft is black. The teeth are shaped like flames. This Keyblade allows for greater offensive power.

Spells: Fire and Aero

Light/Dark: Dark

Edited by Shulk

I'll post my sheets later, but anything related to Xion/Lightning has to be directed to me, as I already called dibs~

Edit:

Name: Zion de Wynter

Appearance:

Ya0y8Fr.jpg

Bio: 

Born in Twilight Town and one of the few survivors of it's destruction during Ansem, Seeker of Darkness' first attempts at Kingdom Hearts, Zion has been to the far-flung corners of the Gummiverse, travelling with her now-deceased wife, Xion. After settling down, her immense magical abilities were called upon to help defend worlds, and it was during one battle she was seemingly killed by a woman named Neena Mors. Returning unharmed, she has grown more distant with everyone since then, especially after the death of Xion a few months prior. Her grief immense, the once happy teacher of new Keyblade Wielders...only grows more sorrowful as the days go on, and as she must live with the fact she will send more children to suffer the same fate she inevitably faced.

As of late she has been distracted, trying to find the location of her missing friend Lightning. Having disappered from some unknown place, Zion has even taken to leaving the class to learning on their own as she left for a day or two to search, much to the chagrin of Masters Sora and Riku.

Keyblade: Forward Unto Dawn, Sunrise Everlasting, two other double ended keyblades Oath can't recall names off yet.

Spell: Everything, because she's a teacher.

Light/Dark: Light

Name: Re de Wynter

Appearance:

rei___fade_into_light_by_blacksun30-daio

Bio:

The daughter of Zion and Xion (through uncertain means) Rei de Wynter had lived a very happy life. her mothers close, her house by the beach, and her Keyblade all but assured, Rei's first few years were her happiest. It was after the death of Xion, though, that she began to withdraw inside. Her musical prowess with a guitar harmed her illegal school band, with Walking on Light on hiatus from any surprise concerts for awhile. She's opened up a bit to Indy Caelum, the only person she has been able to trust outside her mother, Zion, in quite some time.

Keyblade: Heartnoise

Spell: Ruinra

Edited by Sabre Lily

I got a  chance this time. Doing my OC art right noW! :D

YOU LIVE. Nice to see you alive!

...any update on that insane picture I asked for xD

Name: Gaku Sakuraba

Appearance:

97v0v8.jpg

5ft, 9in. Regular body build. Hair color is orange, with bangs framing his head, and rest of the hair styled back (Think Sasuke Uchiha, Noctis and/or Neku Sakuraba). He wears a white graphic shirt with designs relating to soundwaves (not a music band t-shirt), and occasionally wears a unzipped purple jacket with a hood to mask himself (somewhat worn like Org. XIII). He wears dark jeans and gray shoes. He is always seen wearing special black headphones over his ears, with white symbols of the reaper decal on each side (more info about them below)

Personality: Gaku has an anti-social personality. He doesn't really open up to people and doesn't like many people. However, Gaku is a good-hearted person on the inside; he's just not optimistic. Later on in the RP, he will become little friendlier, and allow people inside his world. When one is in trouble, depending on the situation, Gaku will help out. He only focuses on what's going on around him and how to avoid bad situations. He has a musical taste, and prefers to listen to alternative rock, rap rock and EDM (Electronic Dance Music).

Bio: Gaku Sakuraba is the son of Neku Sakuraba, and Shiki Misaki. His homeworld is based in Shibuya, Tokyo. His father is friends with Sora and took up keyblade training with him as he became deemed as a Keyblade Master. Unfortunately, because of his duties as the Keyblade Master, Neku had to bring Shiki and Gaku to Radiant Garden work at the Keyblade Academy, which cause Gaku to become more distant from everyone because of unfamiliarity of the world. At age twelve, his parents left on a mission to Shibuya to help a certain friend of theirs. Unfortunately, their mission consumes their time and they visit to make their reports twice a year. At age twelve, Gaku was reported that his parents have "died" in combat. To this effect, Gaku has been living on his own in his teen years. Over the years, he grew colder towards others and only participated in the Keyblade Academy just because he wanted to gain knowledge on how to wield his keyblade, thanks to his heritage.

A month before his parents deaths, Gaku received a special gift in a form of headphones from his father with a note on its powers and trained in solitary to perfect the techniques. For the most part of his stay at Radiant Garden, he continued to study, keep his distance from everyone including a certain girl who is attracted to him, produce music, and train in his time with the keyblade and his newfound abilities.

Keyblade:

dfcf0ee19a8c5bf91d88986c0bf6a38e-d5887es

Headphones: Due to some help of a certain someone from Shibuya, the abilities of the Player Pin are implemented into Gaku's headphones. When wearing them (Active ability), he can choose to read a person's mind and communicate with anyone through telepathy within 5km making him an asset for recon and surveillance. With the headphones, he can simply dash and hover in the air (Passive Ability).

Spell: Ruin and Dark Fire

Light/Dark: Hybrid (Mostly dark, but can use some form of light)

[NOTE: Gaku has minimal knowledge about the Reaper Games. He does not know the true concept of the Reaper Games and that his parents are in Underground Plane (which is accessible through death).]

Name: Harmony Yasuragi

Appearance: 

harmony___fade_into_light_by_blacksun30-

5ft and 7in with a slender body build. Harmony has long white hair with black hair at the tips of her hair. She wears a black shirt with pink musical notes, a short hooded cerulean vest and a purple skirt that is nearly knee length. She wears black boots that extends to the middle of her calf. She also wears headphones, but wears them around her neck when she is not listening to her music.

Personality: Harmony has a vivid personality who seems to always have a smile on her face. She gets along with people with ease, but gets slightly irritated by stubborn people. While she has ongoing personality, she tries to hide her cruel reality of life and tries not show her negative emotions. Interestingly, she has a huge crush on Gaku due to similar tastes of music and native worlds and has a habit of stalking and pestering the unfortunate boy.

Bio: Harmony lived most of her life in Shibuya with her parents. Her life was stable until around age twelve when her mother died. To this effect, her father became an alcoholic. Two years later, she was attacked by heartless due to harboring her negative feelings and thoughts about herself as she continued to live with her father. Luckily, the keyblade appeared in her hand as she was attacked and was able to eradicate the heartless. Due to this discovery, she ran away from home and enrolled to the keyblade academy without second thoughts. There, she came across Gaku who was training alone. Since then, she became interested in him. Though Gaku doesn't seem interested in her, she continues to invade his space while trying to help him open himself up.

Keyblade:

iohkp1.jpg

Spell: Cure and Blizzard

Light/Dark: Hybrid (Mostly light, but can use some form of darkness)

Edited by Kaneki Ken

I wanna try RPing a seeker of light [aka light bad guy] simply because I have a character that fits so well for that role. Regardless, If it's no problem I wanna throw my hat into this. I'll edit in my character after I see if more people are interested in this RP. I intend to field Luna into this for ol' times sake xD

Name: "Luna" One-Five

Keyblade: Guardian's Respite

Appearance and Keyblade:

keyblade_maiden___kh_oc_by_blacksun30-d9

Bio: Luna was a very young girl when a keyblade wielder who was passing through her homeworld sensed the light within her. Foreseeing her potential, Luna was selected to undergo training to become a special type of keyblade wielder; a class unknown to all except a select few. Throughout her studies, she became keenly aware and eventually learned the history and tales of Sora [and friends] legendary acts that brought peace to her homeworld and allowed the light to flourish. Although her magical capabilities were virtually unmatched, she was later reassigned into the Radiant Garden Academy due to her 'needing supplementary instructions for unsatisfactory performance in keyblade combat.' It is here that her story unfolds, alongside her classmates.

Spell: Cura

Edited by Javelin434

I wanna try RPing a seeker of light [aka light bad guy] simply because I have a character that fits so well for that role. Regardless, If it's no problem I wanna throw my hat into this. I'll edit in my character after I see if more people are interested in this RP. I intend to field Luna into this for ol' times sake xD

Oh yes.

Oh yes.

Name: Gaku Sakuraba

Appearance:

11br81z.jpg

5ft, 9in. Regular body build. Hair color is orange, with bangs framing his head, and rest of the hair styled back (Think Sasuke Uchiha, Noctis and/or Neku Sakuraba). He wears a white graphic shirt with designs relating to soundwaves (not a music band t-shirt), and occasionally wears a unzipped purple jacket with a hood to mask himself (somewhat worn like Org. XIII). He wears dark blue jeans and black shoes. He is always seen wearing special black headphones over his ears, with white symbols of the reaper decal on each side (more info about them below)

Personality: Gaku has an anti-social personality. He doesn't really open up to people and doesn't like many people. He is a good-hearted person on the inside, but is cold, and not very optimistic. Later on in the RP, he will become little friendlier, and allow people inside his world. When one is in trouble, depending on the situation, Gaku will help people out. He only focuses on what's going on around him and how to avoid bad situations. He has a musical taste, and prefers to listen to alternative rock, rap rock and EDM (Electronic Dance Music). When bored, he'll bring out his yoyos Shutter (string tricks) and 1080s (loops) to occupy himself.

Bio: Gaku Sakuraba is the son of Neku Sakuraba, and Shiki Misaki. His homeworld is based in Shibuya, Tokyo. His father is friends with Sora and took up keyblade training with him as he became deemed as a Keyblade Master. Unfortunately, because of his duties as the Keyblade Master, Neku had to bring Shiki and Gaku to Radiant Garden work at the Keyblade Academy, which cause Gaku to become more distant from everyone because of unfamiliarity of the world. At age twelve, his parents left on a mission to Shibuya to help a certain friend of theirs. Unfortunately, their mission consumes their time and they visit to make their reports yearly. To this effect, Gaku has been living on his own in his teen years. Over the years, he grew colder towards others and only participated in the Keyblade Academy just because he wanted to gain knowledge on how to wield his keyblade, thanks to his heritage.

Around Fourteen, Gaku received a special gift in a form of headphones from his father and trained in solitary to perfect the techniques. For the most part of his stay at Radiant Garden, he continued to study, keep his distance from everyone including a certain girl who is attracted to him, produce music, and train in his time with the keyblade and his newfound abilities.

Keyblade: Skull Noise (The keychain is black chains with a reaper decal)

Headphones: Due to some help of a certain someone from Shibuya, the abilities of the Player pin are implemented into Gaku's headphones. When wearing them (Active ability), he can choose to read a person's mind and communicate with anyone through telepathy within 20km making him an asset for recon and surveillance. With the headphones, he can simply dash and hover in the air (Passive Ability).

Spell: Ruin and Dark Fire

Light/Dark: Hybrid (Mostly dark, but he is light as well)

Name: Harmony Yasuragi

Appearance: 

15wb5n9.jpg

5ft and 7in with a slender body build. Harmony has long white hair with black hair at the tips of her hair. She wears a black shirt with pink musical notes, a short hooded purple vest and a purple skirt that is nearly knee length. She wears black boots that extends to the middle of her calf. She also wears headphones, but wears them around her neck when she is not listening to her music.

Personality: Harmony has a vivid personality who seems to always have a smile on her face. She gets along with people with ease, but gets slightly irritated by stubborn people. While she has ongoing personality, she tries to hide her cruel reality of life and tries not show her negative emotions. Interestingly, she has a huge crush on Gaku due to similar tastes of music and native worlds and has a habit of stalking and pestering the unfortunate boy.

Bio: Harmony lived most of her life in Shibuya with her parents. Her life was stable until around age thirteen when her mother died. To this effect, her father became an alcoholic. Two years later, she was attacked by heartless due to harboring her negative feelings and thoughts about herself as she continued to live with her father. Luckily, the keyblade appeared in her hand as she was attacked and was able to eradicate the heartless. Due to this discovery, she ran away from home and enrolled to the keyblade academy without second thoughts. There, she came across Gaku who was training alone. Since then, she became interested in him. Though Gaku doesn't seem interested in her, she continues to invade his space while trying to help him open himself up.

Keyblade: Blue Flame

5m9tj.jpg

Spell: Cure and Thunder

Light/Dark: Hybrid (Mostly light, but can use some form of darkness)

As long as Gaku's mind-reading ability isn't used too often, both are accepted!

It's fine if you go with a Seeker. I don't remember getting this many Seeker requests so quickly last time ._. Luna is fine as well!

Making two characters, dibs on a seeker of light spot! :D

And you get that Seeker spot too. I think that puts us at 8 already... ._.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Here's to hoping you can make it to the conclusion! It's a tough thing sometimes.

Name: Kandor Ralum

Appearance: Sandy brown-blond hair strewn over a rather sharply square face. Thin rectangular spectacles cling to the bridge of his node framing light hazel eyes often squinted in a grin. An old worn white vest hangs half un-done over a clean buttoned white shirt, clashing eternally with thickly off-white gray pants that run down to pitch black shoes. Over all of this is a heavy well-dusted cerulean coat that dances along the ground with every step.

Bio: Kandor originates from a world somewhere far off, where few Keyblade wielders ever ventured in ages gone, and none have ventured in what seems to be an eternity. He grew up inquisitive and ambitious; empathetic only to his own discoveries and often very little to other people. When he was 22 disaster struck his hometown, resulting in the deaths of his immediate family and forever cutting him off from the remaining acquaintances he had. He studied for years after that to learn the secret to escaping his world. Once he did he never looked back, becoming a traveler and studying the strange phenomena of light, darkness, and the nature of Keyblades. He was never able to wield one of his own, but he never really wished to, he only wanted to keep growing and learning. He rarely stayed in one place for very long until arriving in Radiant Garden and becoming intrigued by the place. Now he acts as a resident scholar, supporting the keyblade wielders there with the knowledge he's gained from years of travel and study. What does he really want though?

Keyblade: N/A

Spell: Reflect, Gravity

Light/Dark: Neither

I'll post my sheets later, but anything related to Xion/Lightning has to be directed to me, as I already called dibs~

Nevermind, changing my character to Xion and/or Lightning.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Here's to hoping you can make it to the conclusion! It's a tough thing sometimes.

Name: Kandor Ralum

Appearance: Sandy brown-blond hair strewn over a rather sharply square face. Thin rectangular spectacles cling to the bridge of his node framing light hazel eyes often squinted in a grin. An old worn white vest hangs half un-done over a clean buttoned white shirt, clashing eternally with thickly off-white gray pants that run down to pitch black shoes. Over all of this is a heavy well-dusted cerulean coat that dances along the ground with every step.

Bio: Kandor originates from a world somewhere far off, where few Keyblade wielders ever ventured in ages gone, and none have ventured in what seems to be an eternity. He grew up inquisitive and ambitious; empathetic only to his own discoveries and often very little to other people. When he was 22 disaster struck his hometown, resulting in the deaths of his immediate family and forever cutting him off from the remaining acquaintances he had. He studied for years after that to learn the secret to escaping his world. Once he did he never looked back, becoming a traveler and studying the strange phenomena of light, darkness, and the nature of Keyblades. He was never able to wield one of his own, but he never really wished to, he only wanted to keep growing and learning. He rarely stayed in one place for very long until arriving in Radiant Garden and becoming intrigued by the place. Now he acts as a resident scholar, supporting the keyblade wielders there with the knowledge he's gained from years of travel and study. What does he really want though?

Keyblade: N/A

Spell: Reflect, Gravity

Light/Dark: Neither

Nevermind, changing my character to Xion and/or Lightning.

Accepted!

Just fuse them into one character, that way you can technically use all three.

THE FIRES WERE LIT. KH13RP CALLED FOR AID.

From the far-flung corners came the heroes of legend and yore.

With his blade held high, Shulk, the Chosen Wake of the Heir, called forth the heroes of old.

Xamtweth, the Bard of the East. Whose music caused the flight of his enemies. He needs more tunes, though.

Firaga, Lord of Flames. His fires consume all (even cows). His puns need work.

Scrapmaster, the Dwarves Warmaster. Famed was his warring style, and fearsome in battle. Lacks finesse, forgers his axe needs to hit the target to do anything.

Daniel Black, Runemaster of the West. A stroke of his stylus could eviscerate any amateur in seconds. Needs more styluses.

Javelin434, Guardian of the South. Whose dedication was umatched, his heart unbreakable. Needs more yuri

Sabre Lily, Yuri-Sovereign of the North, Prodigy of Sikota. His army of lesbians unstoppable, his loyalty unquestionable. Needs free wifi.

And MDSVeritas, the Historian of Lore. He who has transcribed histories and legends, and nurtures their creation. Is perfect.

But despite these heroes of yore returning, still the land weeps. The Storian of the Sky -rikunobodyxiii, the Kunoichi of War - Yuffie Kisaragi, and the True Lord of the Role pay Forum - Silver Kuroi - remain missing.

All young Shulk can hope is that the great magician, ItNeverGetsBetterThanThis the White, True Lord of the Role play Forum, returns, to Herald a new dawn of roleplaying.

Will Shulk save KH13RP? Or will the Role play forum collapse upon itself, and cease too be?

Find out after these messages

I'm at work, I need to do something funny. SO SUE ME.

Edited by Sabre Lily

With his blade held high, Shulk, the Chosen Wake of the Heir, called forth the heroes of old.

Xamtweth, the Bard of the East. Whose music caused the flight of his enemies.

Firaga, Lord of Flames. His fires consume all (even cows).

Scrapmaster, the Dwarves Warmaster. Famed was his warring style, and fearsome in battle.

Daniel Black, Runemaster of the West. A stroke of his stylus could eviscerate any amateur in seconds.

Javelin434, Guardian of the South. Whose dedication was umatched, his heart unbreakable.

Sabre Lily, Yuri-Sovereign of the North, Prodigy of Sikota. His army of lesbians unstoppable, his loyalty unquestionable.

And MDSVeritas, the Historian of Lore. He who has transcribed histories and legends, and nurtures their creation.

But despite these heroes of yore returning, still the land weeps. The Storian of the Sky -rikunobodyxiii, the Kunoichi of War - Yuffie Kisaragi, and the True Lord of the Role pay Forum - Silver Kuroi - remain missing.

All young Shulk can hope is that the great magician, ItNeverGetsBetterThanThis the White, True Lord of the Role play Forum, returns, to Herald a new dawn of roleplaying.

Will Shulk save KH13RP? Or will the Role play forum collapse upon itself, and cease too be?

I flipping laughed at this. It's gold.

Xamtweth, the Bard of the East. Whose music caused the flight of his enemies.

Firaga, Lord of Flames. His fires consume all (even cows).

Scrapmaster, the Dwarves Warmaster. Famed was his warring style, and fearsome in battle.

Daniel Black, Runemaster of the West. A stroke of his stylus could eviscerate any amateur in seconds.

Javelin434, Guardian of the South. Whose dedication was umatched, his heart unbreakable.

Sabre Lily, Yuri-Sovereign of the North, Prodigy of Sikota. His army of lesbians unstoppable, his loyalty unquestionable.

And MDSVeritas, the Historian of Lore. He who has transcribed histories and legends, and nurtures their creation.

I wanted to find a gif of Shulk lifting up the Monado, but I couldn't, so... just take this instead, it's the best I've got.

3fd5bfcbea0f295f14efe0e4ca479fa4275407c6

Scrapmaster, the Dwarves Warmaster. Famed was his warring style, and fearsome in battle. Lacks finesse, forgers his axe needs to hit the target to do anything.

YOU WOT M8?!

qHcimTk.jpg