Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

LADIES AND GENTS, DRY SEASON IS ALMOST AT AN END! :D

Hey everyone, how's it going!?  Omg, we've gotten so much KH related news in the past couple of days, and all of this is very exciting! 2.8 showing up at Tokyo Game Show, Ventus tying into X's story, a new world we'll see in Season 2 of Unchained X...the possibility of a KH CG film...this is all very exciting news!

And well, this makes me really happy, because going into September, only 3 months shall remain for 2.8 to come out, and we'll get lots of new info regarding Kingdom Hearts III, and that makes me so happy!  Dry season is almost over, everyone, and I see a forecast of heavy rain heading toward us!  Lots of juicy rain that'll kill the dryness! :')

December, we're getting closer! :D

I thought dry season ended at E3 lol

Lol, but I mean in terms of these remaining months!  We haven't been without any KH news, as each month brings us something, no matter how small, ya know? :3

For everything Kingdom Hearts, yes. Kingdom Hearts III, not yet.

But soon, we shall be showered with glorious KHIII news! :D

Eh, I don't really like the term "dry season," to be honest. :P

We don't have to receive news on Kingdom Hearts that often, and when we do, it's usually cool anyway. When the earlier games of Kingdom Hearts were coming out, there was barely any news about it and not as many people minded. Yes, yes, I get it, facilitation of communication has been advanced multiple times throughout the years but...surely we should have enough patience to wait for news, right?

After all, people have been apparently waiting for FFXV about 10 years already. They weren't getting constant news updates all the time, but they still toughed it out.

"Dry season" really just does nothing but leave a bad taste in my mouth in a way. I get it's supposed to be a joke and all, but I feel like people actually do believe that what we're getting right now is "dry," when in reality we're getting so much more news than we would have if we were playing Kingdom Hearts games 10 years ago.

That aside, however, I am excited for what TGS 2016 holds for us. I'm certain 2.8 will be looking great there. :)

You make a good point, Rocketboy!  It's true that we can be patient, and I'm just hoping whatever news we receive in December will be worth the wait, ya know?

And yeah, we have received quite a lot of info lately, more so than we could have received in, say, 2006! :)

With Nomura, it's always dry season.

Lol. xD

Not for the ladies he interacts with, no.

Oh ho ho, Nomura's a casanova, eh? :P

I don't care about 2.8 or unchained so it's still dry season for me. Call me when we get some KH3 footage

Lol, well, that just means December will be extra special for you, Shinobi! (Still not used to your new username! xD)

Can we please stop looking forward to December? It's like you want me to be miserable. ;)

Other than that, KH information will give us something to do in winter.

Lol, sorry about that, but the hype is real! :D

And indeed, it'll give us something to look forward to for next year! :D

Lol, but I mean in terms of these remaining months!  We haven't been without any KH news, as each month brings us something, no matter how small, ya know? :3

But soon, we shall be showered with glorious KHIII news! :D

You make a good point, Rocketboy!  It's true that we can be patient, and I'm just hoping whatever news we receive in December will be worth the wait, ya know?

And yeah, we have received quite a lot of info lately, more so than we could have received in, say, 2006! :)

Lol. xD

Oh ho ho, Nomura's a casanova, eh? :P

Lol, well, that just means December will be extra special for you, Shinobi! (Still not used to your new username! xD)

Lol, sorry about that, but the hype is real! :D

And indeed, it'll give us something to look forward to for next year! :D

3 months until my dry season is over xD