Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Takeshi Nozue discusses possibility of a Kingdom Hearts CG Film

No, thanks.

Kingdom Hearts can only unleash its entire beauty in a game.

Btw Kingsglaive was very disappointing in terms of what could have been done better with Versus XIII, but I don't want to get too much into detail because of spoilers. Good action movie, but not very satisfying.

no thanks. if the Days and Re:Coded "cinematic story videos" are anything to go by, it won't be anything to write home about. 

i just can't imagine a GC KH film being anything more than wasted potential. 

besides Back Cover is essentially halfway there to a KH CG film, right? so there you go. consider that a glimpse at what a stand alone KH CG film would be like. 

POSSIBILITY OF A KINGDOM HEARTS CG FILM!?  HELL TO THE FRICKIN YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! :D

It would be awesome if a KH CG film was made!  I've always prayed that if there were a KH film, that'd it'd be CG, and not live action, so this brings happiness to my heart!

Granted though, X Back Cover is basically like a film, so we'd be getting a film-esque taste out of that, but gahhh, I'd love a film that's more than one hour long! X_X

I think a standalone movie of KH would work better than adapting the plot of KH1 or being a tie-in with another entry.

This is a perfect idea. The same lore elements can be kept throughout the various franchises without any retcon involved.

If this were Tekken 8, Teen Titans season 07 or Dissidia 014, I'd know who I'd want to voice if I could audition, but this is KH. So, I have no clue what character I want to "place my voice in".