Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

KHUX [SPOILERS] KHx/Ux Speculation

I will try and make this as short, concise and clear as possible. No doubt this will probably have plot holes and inconstancies but I would like to get my thoughts out there. My brain is ready to cave in too wIth it all but here we go...

I believe that both KHx and Unchained x are set within the sleeping realm with the Nightmare Chirithy confirming that we will see him again in "another dream." I think that KHx is obviously set in the past but now the events of what happened are stuck in an endless loop in the sleeping realm once the war took place so it is forever repeated until it wakes. Nomura said the Master of Masters created the world and Chirithy but why if KHx was set in the past? The only explanation I can think of is that the Master entered the book of prophecies to manipulate the foretellers and change the future in the grand scheme of things? Making him the traitor? Who knows. 

I think that we have to take it literally what KHx secret ending is telling us that the player has been dreaming since Master Ava told us about her dandelions. Meaning that the last two story updates have been taking place within the players dream and have not yet happened yet. Looking at this from a business/game developers stand point it wouldn't be very climatic for KHx to end after 3 years without showing us a glimpse of the Keyblade war to give us a some what satisfying ending to the fans. 

So I believe Unchained x is another sleeping world within Kingdom Hearts itself where the dandelions reside as beings full of light to help rebuild the lost world from the Keyblade war. Therefore the events of KHx are re-told through Unchained x been stuck in the sleeping realm. However after the final events of Agrabah Unchained x will not follow the events of KHx but then diverge into its own story that will fill in more blanks that KHx didn't get chance to tell due to the player only dreaming about the finale of the Keyblade war and the server having to be shut down (possibly earlier than they wanted) due to the website it was running on. Basically the events will pick up after Agrabah in KHx.

The events of Khx are told from the players perspective, KHx Back Cover from the foretellers but I believe in KH Unchained x with Maleficent's involvement, is actually coinciding with the events of KH3 and the events are happening at the same time. Maleficent uses the book of prophecies to travel in the past during KH3. Shinji Hashimoto at E3 2015 said KH3 and Unchained x are been written at the same time. So if they're been written at the same time its possible that both the events of these games are now happening at the same time and not just for strong continuity between each game in the series to avoid any loop holes. 

Big speculation: possibly the reason why Mickey, Donald and Goofy we're seen in KHx and Unchained x is because they accidentally entered the sleeping realm  - Mickey with his light shard and Donald and Goofy whilst searching for the Keyblade in KH1? I know massive stretch. So if they both appear in Unchained x then they will also appear in KHx as they have changed past events?

Conclusion, the events of Unchained x will retell the events of KHx due to the sleeping realm. The player is having a dream within a dream like Organization XIII did to Sora in Dream Drop Distance. But Unchained x will show what happened after the events in Agrabah and will continue to tell a bigger story leading up to the Keyblade war we saw in KHx that the player dreamt about. But during this time in between Agrabah and the war Maleficent enters the book of prophecies possibly during KH3 - for reasons! 

Complicated I know, what the hell have I just wrote? Haha. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think! :)

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

Interesting theory you got there. So correct me if im wrong, you are basically saying that KHx takes place in the past and that KHUx takes place in the sleeping worlds, within Kingdom Hearts itself?

Oh and by the way, the dream that Player have is supposedly taking place during the confrontation between Org. XIII and the Guardians of Light.

What exactly happened in Agrapbah that changed everything?

Abu was saved :P

I will try and make this as short, concise and clear as possible. No doubt this will probably have plot holes and inconstancies but I would like to get my thoughts out there. My brain is ready to cave in too wIth it all but here we go...

I believe that both KHx and Unchained x are set within the sleeping realm with the Nightmare Chirithy confirming that we will see him again in "another dream." I think that KHx is obviously set in the past but now the events of what happened are stuck in an endless loop in the sleeping realm once the war took place so it is forever repeated until it wakes. Nomura said the Master of Masters created the world and Chirithy but why if KHx was set in the past? The only explanation I can think of is that the Master entered the book of prophecies to manipulate the foretellers and change the future in the grand scheme of things? Making him the traitor? Who knows. 

I think that we have to take it literally what KHx secret ending is telling us that the player has been dreaming since Master Ava told us about her dandelions. Meaning that the last two story updates have been taking place within the players dream and have not yet happened yet. Looking at this from a business/game developers stand point it wouldn't be very climatic for KHx to end after 3 years without showing us a glimpse of the Keyblade war to give us a some what satisfying ending to the fans. 

So I believe Unchained x is another sleeping world within Kingdom Hearts itself where the dandelions reside as beings full of light to help rebuild the lost world from the Keyblade war. Therefore the events of KHx are re-told through Unchained x been stuck in the sleeping realm. However after the final events of Agrabah Unchained x will not follow the events of KHx but then diverge into its own story that will fill in more blanks that KHx didn't get chance to tell due to the player only dreaming about the finale of the Keyblade war and the server having to be shut down (possibly earlier than they wanted) due to the website it was running on. Basically the events will pick up after Agrabah in KHx.

The events of Khx are told from the players perspective, KHx Back Cover from the foretellers but I believe in KH Unchained x with Maleficent's involvement, is actually coinciding with the events of KH3 and the events are happening at the same time. Maleficent uses the book of prophecies to travel in the past during KH3. Shinji Hashimoto at E3 2015 said KH3 and Unchained x are been written at the same time. So if they're been written at the same time its possible that both the events of these games are now happening at the same time and not just for strong continuity between each game in the series to avoid any loop holes. 

Big speculation: possibly the reason why Mickey, Donald and Goofy we're seen in KHx and Unchained x is because they accidentally entered the sleeping realm  - Mickey with his light shard and Donald and Goofy whilst searching for the Keyblade in KH1? I know massive stretch. So if they both appear in Unchained x then they will also appear in KHx as they have changed past events?

Conclusion, the events of Unchained x will retell the events of KHx due to the sleeping realm. The player is having a dream within a dream like Organization XIII did to Sora in Dream Drop Distance. But Unchained x will show what happened after the events in Agrabah and will continue to tell a bigger story leading up to the Keyblade war we saw in KHx that the player dreamt about. But during this time in between Agrabah and the war Maleficent enters the book of prophecies possibly during KH3 - for reasons! 

Complicated I know, what the hell have I just wrote? Haha. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think! :)

I just posted my own theory where I actually coincide with you in some points and kinda filled everything in to make it have sense. It´s long so be sure to enter well prepared. Good theory though! :)

What exactly happened in Agrapbah that changed everything?

He was referring to Agrabah since it was the last world to be finished in the KHX Disney Worlds before these final events :)

Interesting theory you got there. So correct me if im wrong, you are basically saying that KHx takes place in the past and that KHUx takes place in the sleeping worlds, within Kingdom Hearts itself?

Oh and by the way, the dream that Player have is supposedly taking place during the confrontation between Org. XIII and the Guardians of Light.

Abu was saved :P

I'm trying to say that KHx takes place in the realm of sleep and so does Unchained x but the player is having a dream (KHx of the last two chapters in Daybreak town) within a dream (unchained x) And yes the events of KHx are being retold in Unchained x with more content now been able to told due to the server been shut down for KHx. Basically I feel they wanted to tell a bigger story but did'nt have the opportunity to do so due to the website closing down and the western audience wanting the game, so incoporated a plot device into this as 'Unchained x' for the grand scheme of things.

I'm trying to say that KHx takes place in the realm of sleep and so does Unchained x but the player is having a dream (KHx of the last two chapters in Daybreak town) within a dream (unchained x) And yes the events of KHx are being retold in Unchained x with more content now been able to told due to the server been shut down for KHx. Basically I feel they wanted to tell a bigger story but did'nt have the opportunity to do so due to the website closing down and the western audience wanting the game, so incoporated a plot device into this as 'Unchained x' for the grand scheme of things.

Okay, thanks for the clarification, I understand now. :-D