•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[Chi SPOILERS] is Anti-Black Coat Nightmare? Theory!

KH3D KHX

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xTheOnlyProdigyx

xTheOnlyProdigyx

Conqueror of Darkness

• 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

Whats up guys! I'm here to bring you guys another video, today I have a Theory that my friend KingdomAce & I have been thinking of ever since the x(chi) update. Hopefully you guys enjoy it, I also would appreciate it if you guys Shared the heck out of this video :D Hope you enjoy, & Thanks for Watching!

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx, 29 August 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#2 Power Jusho

Power Jusho

I am the TRUE Keyblade Master...Not you...

• Social Media Team
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:24 PM

Nightmare Chirithy is a Xehanort cunfirm!

#3 Kingdomhe

Kingdomhe

Edge of Ultima's master

• 2,375 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:03 PM

This is a very interesting theory.

#4 Alpha Baymax

Alpha Baymax
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:14 PM

It has a lot of plausibility especially considering the same theme tune that they both have.

#5 keyslinger

keyslinger
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

It's very possible because it came from Sora's dreams and it has the same exact eyes and theme. I remember something about the Anti Black Coat being related to Vanitas. Maybe Chirithy could be related to Vanitas as well.

#6 Kinode

Kinode

Xion is Dead

• 4,593 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:27 PM

^This is actually funny because the first thing I thought about when I read the translated dialogue is how much Nightmare Chirithy talks like Vanitas... But meh, sounds all a bit far-fetched. They just used the same theme because they're both Nightmare battles and it fit. Both are present in completely different scenarios.

#7 Robbie the Wise

Robbie the Wise

Father will rule Alola!

• 3,346 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

It's already been confirmed that Anti-Black coat is the physical manifestation of Sora's nightmare. Nightmare Chirithy was born from the player's darkness via guilt power. The aren't related at all two different scenarios.

#8 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Lingering Sentiment!"

• 13,420 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:56 PM

Hmm, this is a very interesting theory!  I've always wondered about that Anti Black Coat Nightmare!  And at one point, I thought this exact thing as well! :O

It's already been confirmed that Anti-Black coat is the physical manifestation of Sora's nightmare. Nightmare Chirithy was born from the player's darkness via guilt power. The aren't related at all two different scenarios.

Ohhh, so they aren't related at all, huh?  Hmm, well thanks for clearing that up! :)