Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Maximz

KHUX i'm having trouble with the master ava fight

i cant seem to beat her, i've gotten her down to 9 and thats the most i've done i can only equip 4  six star medals cause i only have 160 cost but i have so much trouble just getting her bars down idk what to use >_<  all my keyblades cept for olympia and treasure trove are all 21, treasure trove is 22 olympia is ...16 i think >.> i forget  (also w00t post #69!)

List of medals i own

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5

Edited by Maximz

Use the lady luck keyblade with the best speed medals u have that doesn't exceed your cost, also your gonna need boost medals. Honestly speaking though, that mission was almost impossible for me without my namine medal since it copies ava's increases

Does someone in your party have a Alice medal? If so you should use it.

Also definitely equip the Minnie medal, you won't come far without it. As for the rest I would equip at least one strong speed medal and for the rest only medals with defense boost.

Then you only need some luck :)

• Lady Luck keyblade
  • Medals with Defense Boost I or II
  • Medals with healing properties (preferably Minnie with curaga)
  • Decently strong speed medals (made better by Lady Luck)
  • Jewels to revive yourself if necessary (it will be)
  • A little bit of patience
  • Decent luck/rng

Fortunately Ava gives a fair amount of "special" orbs upon attacking her, which means you'll be able to use special attacks a bit more often than usual.  Which means even more cures when you need them.  And of course dishing out good damage is essential as well.

That's how it worked out for me; it may not be the most efficient though of course. Good luck and have fun!

Edited by PillowHead

Does someone in your party have a Alice medal? If so you should use it.

Also definitely equip the Minnie medal, you won't come far without it. As for the rest I would equip at least one strong speed medal and for the rest only medals with defense boost.

Then you only need some luck :)

nope no one with alice medal, =/ i honestly hate minnie medal i only equip it when need be. (which seems like i'll be doing)

My method: Equip medals with Defense Boost, and and at least 2 with Cure abilities, and save your special gauge for the cure medals

yeaaaaa my only def boost medals are my medals that boost dmg like aerith and judy.

• Lady Luck keyblade
  • Medals with Defense Boost I or II
  • Medals with healing properties (preferably Minnie with curaga)
  • Decently strong speed medals (made better by Lady Luck)
  • Jewels to revive yourself if necessary (it will be)
  • A little bit of patience
  • Decent luck/rng

Fortunately Ava gives a fair amount of "special" orbs upon attacking her, which means you'll be able to use special attacks a bit more often than usual.  Which means even more cures when you need them.  And of course dishing out good damage is essential as well.

That's how it worked out for me; it may not be the most efficient though of course. Good luck and have fun!

sooooo...throw minnie on ladyluck...however if i do that i only get room for 3 more six star medals. i'd perfer not to use jewels to revive myself cause i want to get the 150 jewels from this. 

Edited by Maximz

i cant seem to beat her, i've gotten her down to 9 and thats the most i've done i can only equip 4  six star medals cause i only have 160 cost but i have so much trouble just getting her bars down idk what to use >_<  all my keyblades cept for olympia and treasure trove are all 21, treasure trove is 22 olympia is ...16 i think >.> i forget  (also w00t post #69!)

List of medals i own

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Does someone in your party have a Alice or a Namine? The setup I used was a lv. 21 Olympia, since it has the most SP out of all the keyblades at this point, Minnie Namine, SGD, Kairi, Stitch, and Alice. Minnie and Sora has a Def. boost 1 and SDG has Def. boost 2. You have to attack in turns, When She is on the offensive then go all out, and make sure you take off her Attack boost, but when she is on Def. you go on the def. and just take her Def. boosts and just attack normally and don't bother taking off her Def. boosts and don't waste any of you SP unless you need to heal. There will be a point where all you can do is use Stitch and save SP for Minnie, just to let you know.

You have SP Xion AND Sephiroth, so actually you might not need Alice at all. Just take those two Aerith's you have and put them on Lady Luck, put Mowgli and Friends there too, and just hit as hard as you can; if enough Defense Boosts trigger, you can actually survive without healing, but use Mowgli and Friends for a small bit of HP if necessary.

Edited by BlankShell

Does someone in your party have a Alice or a Namine? The setup I used was a lv. 21 Olympia, since it has the most SP out of all the keyblades at this point, Minnie Namine, SGD, Kairi, Stitch, and Alice. Minnie and Sora has a Def. boost 1 and SDG has Def. boost 2. You have to attack in turns, When She is on the offensive then go all out, and make sure you take off her Attack boost, but when she is on Def. you go on the def. and just take her Def. boosts and just attack normally and don't bother taking off her Def. boosts and don't waste any of you SP unless you need to heal. There will be a point where all you can do is use Stitch and save SP for Minnie, just to let you know.

as i stated above no one in my party has alice. also no one has namine. im not in a huge party im in a party that i made with a few of my friends. what does SGD stand for is that sora goofy donald? how would i take off her attack boost? how do i know when she is on defense or when shes on attack?  thanks for the info ^_^

You have SP Xion AND Sephiroth, so actually you might not need Alice at all. Just take those two Aerith's you have and put them on Lady Luck, put Mowgli and Friends there too, and just hit as hard as you can; if enough Defense Boosts trigger, you can actually survive without healing, but use Mowgli and Friends for a small bit of HP if necessary.

well one aerith has defense boost the other has a status effect on it, i guess im ok with the one defense boost ill try that out thanks ^_^

as i stated above no one in my party has alice. also no one has namine. im not in a huge party im in a party that i made with a few of my friends. what does SGD stand for is that sora goofy donald? how would i take off her attack boost? how do i know when she is on defense or when shes on attack?  thanks for the info ^_^

well one aerith has defense boost the other has a status effect on it, i guess im ok with the one defense boost ill try that out thanks ^_^

SDG is Sora, Donald, and Goofy medal. Alice takes off any status effect the your enemy has on and Namine puts any status effect your enemy has on on you, so like a mirror. Her status effect icon will change from an element with a sword to an element with a shield. I'm not sure if you can do it though with out any of those, I barley did it and I'm a lower level than you. Maybe if you have and guilted BC Mickey with any attack boost 2. 

Edited by Kingdomhe

SDG is Sora, Donald, and Goofy medal. Alice takes off any status effect the your enemy has on and Namine puts any status effect your enemy has on on you, so like a mirror. Her status effect icon will change from an element with a sword to an element with a shield. I'm not sure if you can do it though with out any of those, I barley did it and I'm a lower level than you. Maybe if you have and guilted BC Mickey with any attack boost 2.

OHHHHH i see hahaha yea i dont have access to either of those xD welp i guess ill continue to mess around see what happens ^ ^ thanks

ok sooooooo she does this attack that takes me from FULL HP to 0 HP ....is that random or is that something she does when she reaches a certain amount of HP cuz i had her down to 4 bars left (not x4 but actual 1 full hp and 3 mini hp bars...if that makes sense to anyone) and then she killed me when i was at full hp like JEEZE

Her attack buff is sometimes x2 or x3. If it's x3, she can kill you immediately if you don't have defense buff or defense boost triggered. I recommend you to have at least one of them. Keep trying with methods that can let you survive her buffed attacks.

Her attack buff is sometimes x2 or x3. If it's x3, she can kill you immediately if you don't have defense buff or defense boost triggered. I recommend you to have at least one of them. Keep trying with methods that can let you survive her buffed attacks.

i had the defense buff from the judy and nick medal, and a defense boost II that triggered when she did the attack, it still took me from full to zero

i had the defense buff from the judy and nick medal, and a defense boost II that triggered when she did the attack, it still took me from full to zero

That's weird. The damage should be little if you have both the defense buff (tier 1) and Defense Boost II. How much max HP do you have?

That's weird. The damage should be little if you have both the defense buff (tier 1) and Defense Boost II. How much max HP do you have?

5110 hp, i agree very weird all her attacks dont do as much dmg but randomly she does this one attack that will take me from full to 0

5110 hp, i agree very weird all her attacks dont do as much dmg but randomly she does this one attack that will take me from full to 0

I have the around the same HP as you do. I didn't use any defense buff, only Defense Boost I. At first, I equipped 2 of them but she killed me a few times when they're not triggered. So I added 1 more Defense Boost I which gives it more chance to trigger. The only attack that dealt me a lot of damage or instantly killed me is when she has x3 attack buff. I don't remember any attacks other than that.

You sure you didn't use any Special Attacks that sacrifice your defense? Because with that HP along with defense buff and Defense Boost II, you shouldn't die. In fact, the damage should be very little. I could survive even with just Defense Boost I and healing.

I have the around the same HP as you do. I didn't use any defense buff, only Defense Boost I. At first, I equipped 2 of them but she killed me a few times when they're not triggered. So I added 1 more Defense Boost I which gives it more chance to trigger. The only attack that dealt me a lot of damage or instantly killed me is when she has x3 attack buff. I don't remember any attacks other than that.

You sure you didn't use any Special Attacks that sacrifice your defense? Because with that HP along with defense buff and Defense Boost II, you shouldn't die. In fact, the damage should be very little. I could survive even with just Defense Boost I and healing.

positive i didn't im using judy&Nick with defense boost II, timelessriver  sora, aerith with defense boost I, minnie with poison, sephiroth with attack boost, and then a random shared medal which i tend to just normal attack with i dont use its special unless its a heal medal.

maybe she hit me when i didnt have the defense up maybe i forgot to use it =/ 

positive i didn't im using judy&Nick with defense boost II, timelessriver  sora, aerith with defense boost I, minnie with poison, sephiroth with attack boost, and then a random shared medal which i tend to just normal attack with i dont use its special unless its a heal medal.

maybe she hit me when i didnt have the defense up maybe i forgot to use it =/ 

Weird. Yeah, it's probably that you didn't have any defense buff or boost up when she attacked you. Well, those medals are good. Just keep trying during this time when we have this 0 AP event where you can spam. It'll definitely work. I don't have medals as good as you do with those Super Rare Medals but I managed to survive and beat her. I do have Alice and Attack Prize Plus though which are very useful in this fight. My medals used are

• Mowgli & Pals (Defense Boost I)
  • Alice (Attack Prize Plus)
  • Snow White (Defense Boost I), only for backup and the defense boost
  • Black Coat King Mickey (Attack Boost II)
  • Minnie (Defense Boost I), for backup as well as the defense boost too
  • Illustrated Yuffie (Attack Boost I), friend medal

I mainly used Mowgli & Pals for healing and some strength buff, Alice is to remove any of her buff but she could still activate her strength buff to attack me, and BC King Mickey was only used a few times to save my special attack gauges but it's pretty painful. My main attack would be the friend medal Illustrated Yuffie. I had many tries as well due to the defense boost not triggering but in the end I did it.