Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterLorX

KHUX Daybreak Town and Keyblade Graveyard (SPOILERS)

Hi guys

I've just finished to watch the last (and final) story update for KHX but still I don't understand if Daybreak Town actually become Keyblade Graveyard or if these are two different places.

If we follow the chronological order of the events

the player is seen in the Keyblade Graveyard after the fight with nightmare Chirity and between the two scenes there's the message "a few days later"

So what happened in these few days, did Daybreak Town get destroyed by the war thus becoming the Keyblade Graveyard? or did the Foreteller told everyone to move to the Keyblade Graveyard for unknown reasons?(maybe they didn't want to destroy their beautiful city xD)

what do you think about this?

I think the end of Daybreak Town might be shown in the last clip on the 29th. Right now, I could only guess Daybreak Town and Keyblade Graveyard are two different worlds, from the Map Screen.

When I saw Keyblade Graveyard and tried to click on it, it was un-clickable. 

I have a feeling the Keyblade Graveyard and Daybreak Town might be two different places and Daybreak Town got turned into the Land of Departure somehow.

Same feeling, but I guess Daybreak Town could turn into Traverse Town instead Land of Departure.

It's pretty much apparent that they are completely separate locations within the same world. Daybreak Town has been shown to have vast wilderness outside of it's walls, so it only makes sense that it has a vast expanse of badlands farther away from all the lush nature. Just cause you're in one location one day and suddenly in the next days later without explanation doesn't automatically mean you are still in the same location. As for why Daybreak Town is not accessible in the Keyblade Graveyard years later, it's likely that that part of the world was destroyed or lost forever after the world was consumed by Darkness and renewed by light into the separate worlds. Either that or maybe Daybreak Town became a Sleeping World where the Dandelions escaped to in their "Unchained state" or whatever it is. Point is, I think the story is pointing more towards the fact that you're still in the same world, even if you aren't literally in the town all the time. Daybreak Town is just a section of it, like how Castle Oblivion is just the name of the Castle and not the world it inhabits, or the Castle That Never Was is not the name of the Dark City (although to be fair it still sounds similar to The WORLD That Never Was). This whole world was just THE World, and all you ever get to explore from it is the the town, the wilderness, and the badlands that would eventually become the Keyblade Graveyard. I don't think there's much more to it than that, unless KH3 reveals some more info that changes that.

What I think is this: it's the same world, but in two different areas. Remember the Seat of War in the Keyblade Graveyard? If you take that and then you see the clock tower and main square in Daybreak Town, it's similar, if not the same, in formation. Besides, we were never shown what is beyond the town anyway so where the Keyblade warriors fought was in a distant wilderness of badlands. Don't forget, the Keyblade War spread throughout the worlds and snuffed out the Realm of Light so that means Daybreak Town itself became the Keyblade Graveyard. I mean, you are entering that world so it would make sense that is the Keyblade Graveyard before the war.