Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

KHUX When do you think our Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] ending spoiler policy should end?

When do you think our Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] ending spoiler policy should end?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think our Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] ending spoiler policy should end?

• Till December 2016, when Back Cover releases
    • Till mid-September
    • For 1 month
    • Till mid October
    • Another option? Let us know in the comments below!

Hey everyone.

So we're in the process of creating a spoiler policy for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], and we would like to know: when do you think it should end?

We want to make sure you guys are satisfied and don't run into any unwanted spoilers of the ending or annoy you. So, when do you want it to end? Let us know!

I mean, how necessary is it, to have it be longer then a month. It's not like Unchained X, that has a much broader audience of people playing actively. Especially when Everglow's play-through will have this translated soon enough. I think mid-September is more then enough time.

Mid-September is ok. Correct if I'm wrong, but doesn't one need to see what happens in Khx and Ux in order to understand back cover? Most people play Ux, but not x. So, it's ok for them to learn what happens. Ux will have some differences after all.