Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Ignis

Nowheres - Nobody worlds

This is an idea I thought up for quite some time now. I believed it had been hinted in the series itself that not only living beings, but worlds also have hearts too. If so, then my idea's that if a world loses its "heart" to darkness (via beign swallowed by Heartless, natural domination of evil in such a world, etc.), it may either produce or become a "Nowhere", an empty world, a world without a heart.

Here are my examples so far:
London (101 Dalmatians 1996) - Nowhere of The Hundred and One Dalmatians/Great Mouse Detective world
Wasteland (Epic Mickey) - Nowhere of Disney Town/Disney Castle
Underland (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) - Nowhere of Wonderland
New York City (Gargoyles/The Sorcerer's Apprentice) - Nowhere of Oliver & Company world
The Grid (Tron: Legacy) - Nowhere of Space Paranoids
The Land of Oz (Return to Oz/Oz the Great and Powerful) - Nowhere of Oz
The Moors (Maleficent) - Nowhere of the Enchanted Dominion
Dark Dream Castle (Cinderella 2015) - Nowhere of Castle of Dreams
Tomorrowland (A World Beyond) - Nowhere of Tomorrowland
Dark Jungle (The Jungle Book 2016) - Nowhere of Jungle Book world
Dragon Woods (Pete's Dragon 2016) - Nowhere of Passamaquoddy
Dark Beauty Castle (Beauty and the Beast 2017) - Nowhere of Beast's Castle
The World That Never Was - Nowhere of Twilight Town

What do you think of my idea? Please post your thoughts and opinions via comments down below, thank you

I think it would be cool if they had these type of worlds. It would expand the story and make it a bit on the darker side.

Expanding the story, that would be interesting since my Fanfic saga addresses this concept. But a darker side, how exactly just to be curious?

It's not "hinted" that worlds have hearts, it's a fact and completely canon.

When a world loses it's heart to darkness, then it goes to the Realm of Darkness.

It's not "hinted" that worlds have hearts, it's a fact and completely canon.

When a world loses it's heart to darkness, then it goes to the Realm of Darkness.

Okay, so it is confirmed after all. Perhaps a world's split apart into a "heartless world" and a "nobody world".

Okay, so it is confirmed after all. Perhaps a world's split apart into a "heartless world" and a "nobody world".

Well, not really, but there IS a Nobody world and a Heartless world metaphorically. End of the World can be consider a Heartless world sort of because it is made out of pieces of worlds that have fallen into the Realm of Darkness, and The World That Never Was can be considered a Nobody world because it's sort of the counterpart to End of the World in a way.

But yeah, canonically speaking, there aren't exactly Nobody or Heartless worlds. When a world's heart is consumed by darkness, it goes to the Realm of Darkness, but when Sora sealed the Door to Darkness, this caused every single world to be sealed and freed from the Realm of Darkness, so no worlds will ever be going to the Realm of Darkness ever again. (which is why we don't have to seal any Keyholes in KH2. all the Keyholes are already sealed).

Edited by Elfdemon_

Well, not really, but there IS a Nobody world and a Heartless world metaphorically. End of the World can be consider a Heartless world sort of because it is made out of pieces of worlds that have fallen into the Realm of Darkness, and The World That Never Was can be considered a Nobody world because it's sort of the counterpart to End of the World in a way.

But yeah, canonically speaking, there aren't exactly Nobody or Heartless worlds. When a world's heart is consumed by darkness, it goes to the Realm of Darkness, but when Sora sealed the Door to Darkness, this caused every single world to be sealed and freed from the Realm of Darkness, so no worlds will ever be going to the Realm of Darkness ever again. (which is why we don't have to seal any Keyholes in KH2. all the Keyholes are already sealed).

Touche. But wait, what about in 0.2: A Fragmentary Passge? Was that set between BbS and KHI?

Touche. But wait, what about in 0.2: A Fragmentary Passge? Was that set between BbS and KHI?

Well, I'm pretty sure that 0.2 takes place after Dream Drop Distance, but the majority of it (the part where you play as Aqua) is a flashback/a story Mickey is telling. So, yeah, the part with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness takes place sometime between BBS and KH1, but remember, time works differently in the Realm of Darkness.

Well, I'm pretty sure that 0.2 takes place after Dream Drop Distance, but the majority of it (the part where you play as Aqua) is a flashback/a story Mickey is telling. So, yeah, the part with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness takes place sometime between BBS and KH1, but remember, time works differently in the Realm of Darkness.

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Although I now feel like asking, is time slower in the RoD or faster?

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Although I now feel like asking, is time slower in the RoD or faster?

I'd say most likely faster since Aqua's appearance doesn't age. She's been in there for 12 years, but I think it was most likely only like 1-3 years for her or something.

I'm sure being all alone in a mostly pitch black void with a few pathways for a few years feels like a thousand years.

Maybe so, but anyway. Let's get back to topic. Personally, I thought it might be a clever way to incorporate "remake" films into Kingdom Hearts worlds.