Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What was your reaction to the Final Fantasy XV delay?

What was your reaction to the Final Fantasy XV delay?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What was your reaction to the Final Fantasy XV delay?

• I'm glad that it was delayed
    • I'm furious that it was delayed
    • Im sad that it was delayed
    • I don't really care that it was delayed
    • Another option? Tell us below

I don't care too much. I doubt the game would've run at 30 fps by next month, http://wccftech.com/final-fantasy-xv-director-discusses-frame-rate-resolution-optimization-dlc-include-story-content.

It's way too demanding for consoles so the more polish the better. I trust Tabata.

Oh and by the way, people keep saying

"Tabata is trying to please the minority without an Internet connection"

60% of the world doesn't have an Internet connection as of last September. Around 4 billion.

I don't care that it was delayed. It's unfortunate news, don't get me wrong, especially since they had set an earlier date before, but Final Fantasy XV isn't my most anticipated game for this year. While I'm still looking forward to it, and will purchase it on release, I can wait a little, and understand their reasons for delaying. 

Somewhere between "don't care" and glad.  Don't care because I won't be getting it right away anyway, and glad because delays are usually because they have bugs to fix and/or polishing to do.  Companies that push out buggy games to meet a deadline are doing something wrong.

I actually am glad. The reason why is this wave of momentum for SQEX can actually last. First you have FFXV coming 11/29 and then only a week or two later, you have HD2.8FCP coming out worldwide riding a wave of momentum. That is a bunch of money Square will be taking in before the year ends.

I'm honestly sad the game got delayed!  Don't get me wrong, Tabata's reasons for the delay are genuinely well grounded, but I'm just sad for all the fans who have been waiting for this game so patiently! (I haven't followed XV's development from day one, so I can wait a bit longer for the game, ya know, and I'm really excited to play it!) What worries me about the delay is that it might affect 2.8's sales! D:

I actually am glad. The reason why is this wave of momentum for SQEX can actually last. First you have FFXV coming 11/29 and then only a week or two later, you have HD2.8FCP coming out worldwide riding a wave of momentum. That is a bunch of money Square will be taking in before the year ends.

We can only hope 2.8 also sells well!  The world will be too busy playing XV to buy 2.8, so I'm afraid sales won't be that big!  But hopefully, 2.8 will have a healthy sales run!

I'm actually ok with it being delayed since it was for a good reason. Also this gives me the opportunity to play nba 2k17 & xenoverse 2 before i shut myself inside forever finishing final fantasy xv. Normally ff games take me a while to complete

I wasn't sad, angry, nor disappointed. I don't think I had a right to be either of those things, since I don't have a PS4. I was like "alright" on the matter. Before the message, I was thinking the rumor was fake and someone made it up just to trick us, since it's next month on the 30th.

The next day, when Tabata said that's it's going to be delayed on the Nov 29th, I was like: "Dang....  I was wrong...."

I was disappointed, but the initial rumours helped soften the blow when SE officially confirmed it. If they need extra time for polish then I can't stay mad as it's totally understandable. My only issue is with a release at the end of November it puts it slap bang in the middle of other games I was looking forward to around that time (Pokémon, Gravity Rush 2 and KH 2.8 for example). It's a lot of money to be spending is all.

I think I'm glad that it was delayed. I was little disappointed when I saw the master version gameplay. Some textures badly loaded and the english voice actor for Ignis is bad... as for the rest of the characters, it was ok. But somehow the delay made me to pre-order deluxe edition :-D .

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

I don't really care that it's being delayed, since the reasons given are perfectly reasonable. I am glad for all the people, which seems to be an impressive majority, who are taking it well and being supportive. The only apathy I have is for the people throwing entitled hissy fits over their precious game being held back a couple of months for what is definitely going to be the final time.

Yes, Square Enix gave us a whole event with the release date of the game being the grand reveal of it. That's exactly why this was a very hard decision for them.

Not a game i'm particularly interested in so...eh. But if anything this is a positive delay! They're just working on it longer to make it a better experience. So nobody should have a problem with this. A few more measly months won't kill ya'.

Edited by Geralt

The reasons were completely okay for delaying the game, but I'm still just sad because it's just an even longer wait. I don't blame them though. They did the right thing. Now KH2.8 and FFXV can be bought very close together in time!  xD  <3  <3  <3

Annoyed. Like really annoyed. Especially for the reason they gave. When it comes down to it though, its only another 2 months. I just hope they don't delay it again to 2017 because of that damned playstation neo 

Edited by sagman12PC