Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

KHUX Story update moved to 8/25 JST

Damn Square Enix... back at it again with those delays!

But in all seriousness, this tease looks very promising. I'm glad that Nightmare Chirithy will have a spotlight again. I wonder why Master Invi is absent?

Oh no, more waiting D: The hype is real though.

Anyway, now that I think about it, we have seen nearly nothing about Invi, right? Only that little part of a 2.8 cutscene. I wonder if she will have a bigger role in this last update :P

Awww man! :( I was so looking forward to it...

Aw well, next Thursday...

I was right of Nightmare Chirithy coming back, and I knew Ava and Luxu are going to fight each other. I wonder of the outcome now. Will she die or what?

Damn Square Enix... back at it again with those delays!

But in all seriousness, this tease looks very promising. I'm glad that Nightmare Chirithy will have a spotlight again. I wonder why Master Invi is absent?

She be sneaking around somewhere in the story like a snake... something's bound to hpappen with her involved in one of these updates.

Good God, that final image!  The silhouettes of so many Keyblade Wielders...about to clash against each other!  Gahhh, THIS IS JUST TOO BADASS!!!! :D

When the final update comes, we Unchained X players will follow suit! :D

She be sneaking around somewhere in the story like a snake... something's bound to hpappen with her involved in one of these updates.

There's something fishy about this "Keyblade War". The clash is indeed inevitable, however, I don't think that all the Fortellers are actually going to clash against eachother. Just Aced against Ira. Ava may be too busy fighting Luxu, Gula may be busy making sure that the Dandelions are still in formation and Invi may end up finding the Master of Masters.

Cp_NxA4WEAAlw0a.png

Rough google chrome translation: "Thank always Thank you Thank you use the "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]". The next story updated, but had been scheduled for the time of 8/18 (Thursday) maintenance, because you want to me a little more time in the final adjustment, it will be postponed to the 8/25 (Thursday). The future of the story updates will continue to proceed in the following schedule. To is everybody have you wait forward to, we apologize that we have kept you waiting."

KHinsider's translation: https://twitter.com/Daybreak_Town/status/765575871079911424?s=09

I'm not really happy about this.

There's something fishy about this "Keyblade War". The clash is indeed inevitable, however, I don't think that all the Fortellers are actually going to clash against eachother. Just Aced against Ira. Ava may be too busy fighting Luxu, Gula may be busy making sure that the Dandelions are still in formation and Invi may end up finding the Master of Masters.

You know, now that you mention it, those images do show just Aced against Ira!  And in the image of the Keyblade Wielders, we only see two sides about to clash!  If it were all five Unions dishing it out, it'd be like the Battle Of Five Armies from The Hobbit, in which, well, five armies on different sides duke it all out!  So yeah, it may be as you very well say!  But still, even with only two Unions clashing, the end result will still end up being disastrous! :3

Meh, it's just eight days. I can wait a little longer.

Patience is a necessity to survive in the Kingdom Hearts fandom.

You know, now that you mention it, those images do show just Aced against Ira!  And in the image of the Keyblade Wielders, we only see two sides about to clash!  If it were all five Unions dishing it out, it'd be like the Battle Of Five Armies from The Hobbit, in which, well, five armies on different sides duke it all out!  So yeah, it may be as you very well say!  But still, even with only two Unions clashing, the end result will still end up being disastrous! :3

I feel as though Aced may have intentionally tried to wipe out Gula and Invi so all he had to go against was Ava and Ira, but because Ava was too busy clashing with Luxu, Ira was the only one that made it to the fated place as agreed. That's just my two cents on the whole matter.

If I have to patience to wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, then I have the patience to wait for anything. xD

As long as Kingdom Hearts III doesn't end up being Square Enix's Batman Arkham Knight PC version then I have all the time in the world!  xD

Edited by Guest

I feel as though Aced may have intentionally tried to wipe out Gula and Invi so all he had to go against was Ava and Ira, but because Ava was too busy clashing with Luxu, Ira was the only one that made it to the fated place as agreed. That's just my two cents on the whole matter.

Huh, well when you put it that way, it seems as though Aced's the traitor! I mean, taking out the other Foretellers before the war even took place is kind of a douche move! If anything, I would think he'd have some sense of honor!

You know what?  Never mind that!  This is war, and anything goes! xD

I looked into the world selection screen map data just to see if they added anything new yesterday (about the remaining ??? slot), looks like the Keyblade Graveyard could be the last world, this file didn't exist last week.

tumblr_oc52d1ir9Y1u4jlmfo1_540.pngtumblr_oc52eq2WgC1urxie2o1_540.png

Edited by faemarch