Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Feature your favorite cosplay in KH13.com's gallery!

Hey everyone.

I'd like to announce that KH13 now has an official category for cosplays in our gallery, which features over 24,000 images! If you love to cosplay, or have a friend who loves to show off their cosplay, then feature them in our gallery! (With the proper permission, of course). 

If you upload high quality cosplays to our gallery, it has a huge chance of being featured on KH13's social media pages, which is our community Tumblr page & KH13 Community Twitter feed! Our wonderful Social Media Team will be on the lookout for the best cosplays, so be sure to upload your favorites! 

We prefer that all cosplays uploaded are related to the Kingdom Hearts series. However, if you want to upload other cosplays that you love, you're more than welcome to!

Happy cosplaying!

0/*

Edited by Jake

Sounds awesome I love it when theres a cosplay that looks like the actual character, like where even the face matches , but why Quota ,why must you fail me now

I have old KH cosplay photos that I took from my visits to a convention I went to in the past. Could I put them on here? 

Definitely! Whether it's from the distant past or present time, any cosplay is welcome. :)

I can't seem to get this image smaller for this post, but I added my cosplay as Trafalgar Law (One Piece) from this year's comicon. First time I've ever dressed up for the event - I fully intend to go KH themed to the next one!

gallery_41271_26_222852.jpg

Hello, I have some of Kingdom Hearts (Only Namime and Kairi KH II so Far) and some Final Fantasy Cosplay photos that I keep in my PC (Lot of them are in Hi-Res), I wonder if the photo can be uploaded by ourself or send it first to the mods?

Thank you for the response

Edited by Felicia Novita

Hello, I have some of Kingdom Hearts (Only Namime and Kairi KH II so Far) and some Final Fantasy Cosplay photos that I keep in my PC (Lot of them are in Hi-Res), I wonder if the photo can be uploaded by ourself or send it first to the mods?

Thank you for the response

You can upload them yourself! If they violate any rules such as stealing though, the mods have the right to take it down.