Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH4Real

KHUX Sora, Donald and Goofy

Will you get this after your tenth purchase with the 3k deal?

Or do you need to pull 10 times? I think I did pulled ten times now.

Edit: I have found the answer! Yes it is your 10th purchase deal. I'm close just one or two more deals :)

I'm only not sure if they were limited now I remember they did it also with Illustrated Cloud.

Edited by KH4Real

Good God, so many pulls!!! X_X

But yeah, I'm gonna keep my jewels close to my chest! I'll only spend them when I see a really good set of medals that I just can't let pass on me! X_X

Well I got Sephiroth so I'm not complaining :). All I need now are Sora, Donald and Goofy or Sora and Pals :P.

Will you get this after your tenth purchase with the 3k deal?

Or do you need to pull 10 times? I think I did pulled ten times now.

Edit: I have found the answer! Yes it is your 10th purchase deal. I'm close just one or two more deals :)

I'm only not sure if they were limited now I remember they did it also with Illustrated Cloud.

Unfortunately, its only the 10th pull of that specific medal pull.  It doesnt go on after the event has closed, so you would have had to have made 10 pulls during the event that showcased the SDG medal.  It sucks, I know, just another way to squeeze money out of us

Unfortunately, its only the 10th pull of that specific medal pull.  It doesnt go on after the event has closed, so you would have had to have made 10 pulls during the event that showcased the SDG medal.  It sucks, I know, just another way to squeeze money out of us

I see so it was limited? Might probably come back or another great 10th buy deal.

I see so it was limited? Might probably come back or another great 10th buy deal.

It might come back, but when it does the counter will reset, and you will have to buy 10 more deals within that event period to receive the guaranteed medal.  But in my opinion, it is unlikely that the SDG guaranteed medal will come back since they want to showcase their new medals in the Epic Medal Carnivals, so, unfortunately, the way you will get SDG or Illustrated Sora & Pals is to just get lucky in the Epic Medal Carnival and hope RNG is on your side (which I realize is really bad advice, but its unfortunately the way the game works)

Well I got Sephiroth so I'm not complaining :). All I need now are Sora, Donald and Goofy or Sora and Pals :P.

Ooh, I use my friend's Sephiroth medal, and boy is it good! :O  And I've also stumbled upon Sora And Pals as well, it's a really good medal! :D

How powerful is the Sora, Donald and Goofy one? :O