Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

The Most-Pointless Thing(s) In "Kingdom Hearts"?!?!

So, What Do YOU Believe Is/Are The Most Pointless Thing(s) In The Entire "Kingdom Hearts" Series?

I Think It's The Organization XIII Mushrooms.  I STILL Haven't Beaten Any Of Them!!

How About You?

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-98434500-1433946775_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

Those Mushrooms definitely aren't pointless, you get pretty good rewards out of them. If you seriously can't beat any of them, I recommend just looking up youtube videos on it, cause honestly some of them aren't too hard when you figure them out. Some are pretty challenging though. :P

Anyway, the only pointless thing I can think of at the moment is Ursula in KH2. She inexplicably comes back to life out of nowhere with no explanation, only to just get defeated in almost the same manner as before. She literally came back just to die again. And yet they still don't explain how she came back in the first place. Come to think of it, her appearance in 3D was kind of pointless too, other than presenting a tutorial and being a shocking event I guess.

Me when I saw this thread

oInEqir.gif

Bringing all the norts back in DDD for shock value was pointless since they all returned to their own time at the end of the game. So in KH3 they'll all have to come back in some other way.

Time travel-It added NOTHING good to the story besides a shock factor. It was included just so fans could say "Our franchise is mature! It has time travel!"

Xemnas death since he's back

Ansem SOD death since he's back

Saix death in KH2 since he came back

Xigbar's death in KH2 since he came back

Axel's death

Basically every 'death' for characters that have been brought back.

Xemnas' plan in KH2 was pointless see he knew he'd grow a heart according to DDD.

Every game after KH2 besides Days and re:com

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

Help for Mushroom XIII: EVERGLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  :3  <3

I can't really think of much but probably those cut-scenes in almost every game where they just show where you are and when there's like.. no words or anything. Not sure if you get what I'm talking about but whatever xD  xD  xD

Xion, going to atlantic in kh2, disney town in bbs, The summer job section and the 7 wonders in Roxas's story.  Having RE:Chain still be the card system. and having Sora and Riku turn young for their mark of mastery

The most pointless things in Kingdom Hearts?  Hmm, I think it's safe to say that the most pointless things for me were the stupid Gummi Missions in the first Kingdom Hearts! Ugh, they were such a pain for me to get my Platinum Trophy in 1.5!  Some of the requirements were a bit ridiculous! xD

And also, getting all of Sora's cards, giving my blood, sweat and tears, and at the end, I get two special OP cards that, well, in the end, are kind of useless!  Because by then, I've already beaten the game! xD

But yeah, those are the only things I have to really complain about, ya know? :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key