Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

KHUX Should I combine my Illustrated Cloud Medals?

Hey Guys, So here's a question I have and Im having a hard time deciding

When Illustrated Cloud came out, I was lucky enough to be able to get one on my first try.  Pretty much the only great pull ive had.

post-59962-0-20281500-1469885348_thumb.png

Then, as luck may have it, in this last Epic deal I received a Second on.  

So my question is, Do you think I should combine to two to increase its special attack, or use both separately.  How much better is its special attack when combined?  Is that even worth it?

I should also note that I received an Attack Boost II MAX from the recent event, so I put that on my First Illustrated Cloud, which also has +1000 Attack and Defense.

So what should I do?

You can keep both if you really want/need to use the move twice per turn, although it's going to be really expensive.  But it's best to have them fused so you can work on guilting it, because it has the potential to have a multiplier of 8.

You can keep both if you really want/need to use the move twice per turn, although it's going to be really expensive.  But it's best to have them fused so you can work on guilting it, because it has the potential to have a multiplier of 8.

Do you know what the multiplier is if I combine the two?  Or know where I can find that info?  I might be wrong (I cant log on to UX right now) but I think the multiplier starts at 4, do you know what it increases to if I were to combine?

I just dont want to make the wrong choice.  Having 2 of these medals essentially lowers power based defense by 2 with each attack, which also is pretty handy

Do you know what the multiplier is if I combine the two?  Or know where I can find that info?  I might be wrong (I cant log on to UX right now) but I think the multiplier starts at 4, do you know what it increases to if I were to combine?

I just dont want to make the wrong choice.  Having 2 of these medals essentially lowers power based defense by 2 with each attack, which also is pretty handy

Well, the multiplier starts out at 3.5. Fusing them will make it go to around 3.6. When all the slots are filled it becomes 4.0.  But since they are both 6* stars you have 72-92  keyblade cost taken up, which limits what you can put on your keyblade, unless you have 180 cost.  The defense drop only lasts until your next turn, so what comes after Cloud also matters. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, because if have two works for you, great. But in the long run fusing them would be better.

Well, the multiplier starts out at 3.5. Fusing them will make it go to around 3.6. When all the slots are filled it becomes 4.0.  But since they are both 6* stars you have 72-92  keyblade cost taken up, which limits what you can put on your keyblade, unless you have 180 cost.  The defense drop only lasts until your next turn, so what comes after Cloud also matters. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, because if have two works for you, great. But in the long run fusing them would be better.

ok so 3.6 as opposed to 3.5.  Id love to guilt it, but thats really a moot point until I get 5 more, which I think is unlikely, at least right now.  I have 180 cost and I have -10 cost on both, so thats not much of a problem for me.  Im just conflicted because while it is great to have 2 really powerful medals, increasing the multiplier and being able to use another power medal is also ideal

The other strong power medals I have are KH Cloud (3 Orbs), KHII Cloud (Max Guilt), Xaldin and Lexaeus (No orbs) and also like to use Megera for the defense nerf.  Id like to be able to work all of these in but theres just no way

May as well just combine them. Their attack combined is stronger than they are separately, plus it helps save storage space. These days I'm fusing medals any chance I get, so if you're lucky enough to even get two of those, don't squander that opportunity.

This is also a good point.  Gah im so torn!  why cant they just release the Apprentice Mickey and Broomsticks medal already!  That would make this decision a lot easier.