Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

New swimwear avatar boards available in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ + LUX Plus skill

Starting on 7/29, and ending on the 8th of August, new swimwear will be available for boys and girls via the avatar boards for 3,000 jewels a piece! In addition to new swimwear, you can also stock up on 6 star - Huey & Dewey & Louie, 6 star - Cid 5, and 6 star - Chip and Dale medals! With these medals comes a new LUX Plus skill, which allows you to obtain even more LUX from defeating enemies, as well as Attack Boost II & Defense Boost II skills. 

In each avatar board, you can stock up to 4 - 5 Star Illustrated Cid medals, where if you collect all 8 of them, you get a 'Special Attack Bonus' in-game. 

In total, you get:

• 6x - Huey & Dewey & Louie 6 star medals
  • 4x - 6 star Chip medal
  • 4x - 6 star Dale medal
  • 2x - 6 star Cid 5 medal
  • 8x - 5 star Illustrated Cid medals

You can check out images from the notice below, in our gallery.

Edited by Jake

Man I wish they just would price these things cheaper. I know it's still quite a bit of value, but it still seems unreasonable to make it cost the same as getting 10+ medals, usually you can only choose between one and the other, unless you're spending cash on everything, which few players can even afford to do. -3-"

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Man I wish they just would price these things cheaper. I know it's still quite a bit of value, but it still seems unreasonable to make it cost the same as getting 10+ medals, usually you can only choose between one and the other, unless you're spending cash on everything, which few players can even afford to do. -3-"

I know right, JP got these medals gifted to them but we're being forced to pay if we want them.

I know right, JP got these medals gifted to them but we're being forced to pay if we want them.

Unfortunately we need to come to the conclusion that, those of us outside Japan, will never be viewed as valuable to Square, even though we make up an incredibly passionate fanbase and do nothing but support them in everything.  Japan will always be given everything and we will have to pay for everything and act like they are doing us a favor.  For example, the Daily Jewel challenge.  We get it for an incredible 7 days while Japan has had it for 115 straight days and counting.  3000 Jewels per avatar board feels like highway robbery, you would have to spend $50 to get them both since $20  only gets you 2400.

I pray for the day that they realize that they have just as many passionate fans outside of Japan, but that day will never come which is why Im glad Im a free to play player.  Anyway rant over!