Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

*Insert name here* GO!

Katamari GO!

You are trying to roll up as much stuff as possible within a time limit, and there are in-game objects and things to collect, and it uses your GPS to track your distance and how far you must walk to pick up objects with the Katamari.

Like so!

snowball.jpg

Warning: Playing this game may have side effects, like cleaner rooms, empty streets, lots of noise, and intergalactic punishment from The King. Roll at everyone's, including your own, risk.

Rock on!

Convoluted Plot GO!

Basically, you play a game with a very confusing story line that has taken 7 Games, and 14 years to finish!

no, I'm not salty, why do you ask?

Pepe the Frog GO! Find and catch all of the different versions of pepe.

Convoluted Plot GO!

Basically, you play a game with a very confusing story line that has taken 7 Games, and 14 years to finish!

no, I'm not salty, why do you ask?

Haha wow! That sounds really bad. I'm so glad that I haven't played any games like that before!

Oh wait-

Kingdom hearts GO (sorry if already done)

The heartless and nobodies have found a new world, our world! Grab your phone and head outside to stop their invasion!

Features:

-Over 20 keyblade to collect and power up from The classic kingdom key to the ultima weapon as well as over 300 different medals to set in your keyblade.

-battle groups of heartless in argumented reality with simple touch controls.

-enhance your abilities even further with magic including fire, blizzard, cure and many more!

-find and train dream eaters to form the perfect heartless slaying team!

-stop at real world moogle shops to and item points to collect materials to upgrade your keyblade and dream eaters!

-team up with fellow keyblade wielders in public areas and landmarks to take down huge bosses and organisation XIII