Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moochieh32

Each Logo Has a Different Color Coordination

Kingdom Hearts 1 = Sky blueKingdom Hearts Chain of Memories = SilverKingdom Hearts 2 = Silver/BlueKingdom Hearts 358/2 Days = RedKingdom Hearts Birth by sleep = Light blueKingdom Hearts Coded = YellowKingdom Hearts 3D = MagentaKingdom Hearts X = Spring GreenKingdom Hearts Unchained X = CyanKingdom Hearts 1.5 = Black/WhiteKingdom Hearts 2.5 = Silver/PurpleKingdom Hearts 2.8 = Magenta/SilverKingdom Hearts 0.2 = Neon blueKingdom Hearts 3 = Blue/White/Silver/BlackWhich do you like the most? Do you think we will see any other different color coordinated logo in the future for the series?My favorite is Kingdom Hearts 3 so far.

Edited by Moochieh32

I saw 3D more as a magenta, but whatever. Also 2.8 is supposed to have a bit of magenta with it's greyish silver logo too. 

I honestly like all of them since I tend to prefer variety with colors, and well, you can't get that with just one logo (there's an idea, a prism-themed KH logo. KH4 anyone? xD). But I guess you can never go wrong with some form of blue. X3" <3

I saw 3D more as a magenta, but whatever. Also 2.8 is supposed to have a bit of magenta with it's greyish silver logo too. I honestly like all of them since I tend to prefer variety with colors, and well, you can't get that with just one logo (there's an idea, a prism-themed KH logo. KH4 anyone? xD). But I guess you can never go wrong with some form of blue. X3" <3

Wow totally forgot 2.8 :P and fixed, thanks to you, you're right, it is magenta, not pink xD