Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

TV Agents Of Shield Season 4! BIG SURPRISE! X_X

Hey everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as you all know, Comic Con is currently going on in San Diego, and well, there's been quite a lot of announcements and trailers popping around!  One such trailer that my best friend/soul brother Jonathan linked me to was this beauty right here! :D

That's right, baby!  Ghost Rider is coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!  Like, good lord, I hyped up like crazy when I saw his face! Gahhh, this makes me so happy!  I wonder how he'll fit into the MCU? :3  I need to catch up to the show, I've only watched till Season 2! I gotta watch Season 3! xD

I heard about it earlier today and due to this I now have a reason to go back and watch Agents of Shield Ghost Rider is one of my favourite Marvel characters so have to watch this the version of him is one I'm not familiar with though so it'll be fun to see what he's like in comparison to Johnny Blaze

I heard about it earlier today and due to this I now have a reason to go back and watch Agents of Shield Ghost Rider is one of my favourite Marvel characters so have to watch this the version of him is one I'm not familiar with though so it'll be fun to see what he's like in comparison to Johnny Blaze

Indeed, it's very exciting!  When I heard that Johnny Blaze wouldn't be the MCU's Ghost Rider, I became curious about Robbie Reyes.  I'm guessing he's the most recent person to don the curse of the Ghost Rider, am I right? But yeah, I'm totally stoked to see the Spirit Of Vengeance becoming a part of Marvel's already big Cinematic Universe! :D

I heard that there was a rumor of him coming into the show a month or so ago, but it's nice to see that it's true. Although, I wonder what disaster would happen to warrant his help.

I know, right!?  I'm guessing it'll be something of the supernatural kind, since Ghost Rider is a supernatural being, ya know?  So yeah, we'll probably be taking a walk into supernatural territory in Season 4 of Agents Of Shield! :O

If they're using Robbie Reyes for AoS, Marvel TV might be prepping the audience for an eventual Ghost Rider Netflix show, like it's been rumored for months. 

Oh heck yes, I'd be very happy with that!  Ghost Rider is an awesome character, and now that he's finally a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I can't wait to see what Marvel has cooked up in store for the Spirit Of Vengeance! :3  So hey, Robbie Reyes is the newest Ghost Rider, am I right?  Is he an interesting character? :O

Indeed, it's very exciting!  When I heard that Johnny Blaze wouldn't be the MCU's Ghost Rider, I became curious about Robbie Reyes.  I'm guessing he's the most recent person to don the curse of the Ghost Rider, am I right? But yeah, I'm totally stoked to see the Spirit Of Vengeance becoming a part of Marvel's already big Cinematic Universe! :D I know, right!?  I'm guessing it'll be something of the supernatural kind, since Ghost Rider is a supernatural being, ya know?  So yeah, we'll probably be taking a walk into supernatural territory in Season 4 of Agents Of Shield! :O Oh heck yes, I'd be very happy with that!  Ghost Rider is an awesome character, and now that he's finally a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I can't wait to see what Marvel has cooked up in store for the Spirit Of Vengeance! :3  So hey, Robbie Reyes is the newest Ghost Rider, am I right?  Is he an interesting character? :O

Well he's the least popular and least well-known, but he's definitely the most grounded and relatable character, being a guy who has to take care of his disabled brother and all. I imagine if they went with a Netflix show it'd star the original GR though, Johnny Blaze.