Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sportsmaster5

Video Kingdom Hearts Character Profile: XEMNAS (Pre-Kingdom Hearts 3)

Xemnas is my second favorite Kingdom Hearts villain in the entire series, while Young Xehanort being my first favorite KH vilain. You did an excellent job on Xemnas and the rest of the Organization XIII. I can't wait for you to do other character profiles. I think you should do Master Eraqus first, then Vanitas second, Young Xehanort third, and finally Master Xehanort last.

Edited by Movies798

Xemnas is my second favorite Kingdom Hearts villain in the entire series, while Young Xehanort being my first favorite KH vilain. You did an excellent job on Xemnas and the rest of the Organization XIII. I can't wait for you to do other character profiles. I think you should do Master Eraqus first, then Vanitas second, Young Xehanort third, and finally Master Xehanort last.

Thanks! :) and yea I planned on doing the bigger ones like those at the end and I plan on making a video asking which characters actually deserve a video.