Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

- Soren Monroe, Enforcer and Strategist of Mystras - Front Flank, Witnessing Helios's Breakdown -

Helios was a sight to behold, a broken mess of a fey knelt before him, now reverted to his base form and weeping, desperately clawing at himself while admitting to his own cowardice. The shapeshifter vehemently refused to kill Soren, not even making an attempt at this point. It was clear that Helios blamed himself for Ariana's fate and his assumption of Ren's death, denouncing himself as a spineless coward...yet he still wished to bring down the barrier between the worlds, despite his unwillingness to kill and current state. Soren, bewildered, lowered his arms slowly as Helios raved at him, staring at him almost blankly as he waited for the man to conclude. Only then, did Soren speak again.

"You, mean to tell me...that you hate yourself for your own weaknesses and for allowing Ariana and Ren to die...yet taking down the Barrier between our worlds is no small task to you? You, relent to Shiva's Will despite your hatred of her, but you want to end thousands of years worth of subjugation? You want to make a choice that could tip the balance of fate itself, and still, you lay here, brokenly weeping and citing excuses while proclaiming your determination?!"

Soren's anger returned, his fists clenched and his arm wound was of little concern as he stepped toward the still close Helios, looking down upon him. "In truth, I felt sorry for you, Helios. You've suffered so much and you had no idea how to cope or what to do, you became a desperate man...but desperation is no justification for betraying your principles and spitting on the graves of those you hold dear!" He was almost bellowing his words, Soren could barely contain himself as he refuted Helios's words, a fey who's existence now seemed a contradiction in and of itself. However, Soren's face then relaxed a little as he took a knee, as to be at Helios's eye level before speaking a little more softly.

"If it's any consolation to you...Ren Mordecai did not have to die to shift my perspective. As a matter of fact, he's still alive and well, fighting alongside me with Lord Raiden of Mystras. He's on this battlefield...but the true question is..." Soren then leaned closer, just a little, but enough for what he said next: "Can you face him? Can you now? Really?" Soren gestured with his right arm, questioning Helios sincerely, truly wondering if this coward of a shapeshifter could face the Wind Drake after all he's done. "A fey like you, who sinks into despair at the flip of a coin, yet has the nerve to proclaim that his friends deaths will not be in vain?! If you cannot summon the will to kill, then who could ever trust you to do what is necessary for the worlds? You would not even touch Shiva, never mind wound her or kill her to avenge your friends, even if Ren did die..."

Soren's scathing was far from over, but he swiftly rose to his feet again and seemed to snap as something else came to mind. "And if you really did want to do them proud, why enter this war in the first place if it were not to kill anyone who would stop you?! Such as me?! I STOOD BEFORE YOU, I ATTACKED YOU, I MEANT TO KILL YOU!" The former warden of Isopolis openly screamed at Helios, baffled by his decision-making and all that had led up this moment, looking around him, then gesturing at himself insistently, then pointing straight at Helios when he stopped. Lowering his hand, he sighed deeply. "On the one hand...I still feel sorry for you. To lose ones closest friends, it would break any lesser Fey. You had just enough will to keep soldiering on...but..." Soren's fists slowly clenched once more, his initial aside glance to the ground raising to glare at Helios once more. "...on the other hand, you seek to ensure their deaths were not in vain, while never allowing yourself to do what must be done! And on that same note, proclaim to do something truly great! To change the course of history!" Extending his arms outwards, gesturing all around him, Soren finally resigned, shaking his head.

"You're a fraud, Helios. And a irresponsible, wasteful disappointment of a man. No...a mere boy, a cub parading itself as a Lion, but with the weakness and lowliness of a Jackal." Soren then turned on the spot, his back firmly to Helios, not even looking back at him. "All you've shown me today...is that you're not worth killing...and trying to help you, would be a waste of time..." With this, Soren picked up his flaming Claymore and began walking away, intending to leave Helios to his own misery. He was beyond help in Soren's eyes.

- Meksis(?) - Kilkis Seres Right/Mystras Left, V.S Ren Mordecai -

The strange "growth" on Meksis's neck had formed an aura of Darkness around his body in no time and the tendrils were already halfway across his body, his limbs seizing up, or so they felt, leaving him only to scream in increasingly distorted and disturbing tones. It didn't take long for Meksis to feel as if he was...slipping away, mentally and physically... his now crimson "eyes" behind his visor opened and were more visible than Meksis's regular "eyes" and they were already tracking the now retreating Ren Mordecai, who had also sent a large cyclone his way.

"A chase?! Oh, what a thing to finally wake up to..." 

This voice was not Meksis. It was a twisted perversion of his noble tone, now seething with a devilish delight at the prospect of chasing Ren down. His armour now had a violet energy with red speckles flowing effortlessly through it, with deep indigo flame-like fumes coming off of him as this...infection, took complete control, then took a stance and tanked the cyclone's attack, only sliding back a few feet. No matter, as he took off after Ren in a full sprint, running at unnatural speeds to close the distance with his prey.

"Ren! WAIT FOR ME!" The corrupted armour called after Ren, then he swiftly took matters into his own hands, summoning a multi-shot crossbow in his right hand and firing a few bolts at Ren, however these bolts were enhanced by his power, meaning they would release a small explosion of darkness on impact with anything, Ren or otherwise.

- Nergal, Remnant of Meksis, the Dormant and Hollow Wind - Kilkis Healer Backline, V.S Alastor -

"Then it will be a great honour to assist in your redemption."

Nergal only had to comment that in reply, before he followed up on Rhaedyn's attack on Alastor, summoning forth his Holy Glaive and began a counterattack on Alastor, who was about to slash Rhaedyn with electrically charged twin blades. Nergal would begin with a timed downward slash in order to knock down and disrupt Alastor's attack, then, no matter what Rhaedyn did, he would follow up with a close range blast of pure Nothingness energy at Alastor's face from his right hand.

"My name is Nergal, by the way. A pleasure to meet you."

He spoke to Alastor, his tone was indifferent, yet there was a hint of confidence laced into his sentence.

--Alderon Niles -- Mystras: Center Flank VS Eclaire--

"Hmph, it seems that both have someone dear to our hearts that we are unwilling to let go of."  A frown furrowed Alderon's brow, his gaze fixated on his target.  "Well, then, it seems it is our fate to fight.  Let us see what you're made of."

To which they did.  The woman struck her spear into the ground, causing an earthquake to surround her.  Alderon's horse reared slightly, though a pat on the head calmed the war horse as the shifted away backward.  She wasted no time in coming upon Alderon in a forceful strike, which rang out into the air as it clashed with his claymore.  The force of it was mighty.  Alderon placed his left gauntlet behind the blade, pushing back and away so that Eclaire would have to fall back.  It was his turn to strike.

His large horse whinnied as he rode toward the woman with immense speed, coming upon Eclaire with a wide diagonal slash of his claymore.  She wasn't on horseback, but it seemed that she didn't need it.  She was fast, faster than him, and her magic gave her a cutting edge.  And yet, none of these things brought Alderon concern.  He continued to charge her, as though threatening to run her over if she didn't move in time, though between his horse and his blade, her choice of movement would be slim.'

Once past her, he switched weapons, placing his claymore at his hip and exchanging it for the longsword at his back.  It was lighter, though still not the lightest of weapons, though the blade was unordinary.  It danced and surged with electricity, a weapon clearly enchanted and not of this world.  He rose it in the air, which seemed to collect electric particles before sending it down, releasing a flash of lighting that traveled vertically toward his opponent.

--Everyth Castanova -- Mystras: Right Flank VS Maxis--

The look on Everyth's face was one that could curdle milk as Maxis spoke in her ear, madness and a deep bloodlust in his voice.

"Tell you so that you can go kill him?  Why, he'd crush you.  Henry is far stronger than you, Armor Knight," she murmured, remaining stock-still under his grip on her shoulders.  It was then that she chose to strike.  She rammed her elbow hard into him, though she wasn't sure whether it hurt herself or him more.  She then spun on heel, arms outstretched, silver sword in hand.  It was within close proximity and in a short duration; Everyth hoped that Maxis hadn't expected it.

She didn't know when to quit.  She knew that her magic sources were running dry, and that every ounce of their usage was wearing her down physically.  However, she couldn't give up.  She couldn't let Maxis win, let alone get to Henry.

In Maxis' hopeful surprise, Everyth darted away with immense speed, practically charging up a tree and diving down.  Her hands met his chest hard, to which she continued shoving against, both palms glowing an intense violet.  A sweatbead rolled down her temple as she gritted her teeth, digging against the pain as she shoved.  If he noticed, however, it wasn't moving him.  In fact, he probably wasn't feeling anything at all.  That would come once she released her stop magic that she had enforced.  Once released, the force would have built up, potentially sending him far and with condensed force.  Finally she released her hands, her body shaking uncontrollably, breath rattled in her chest.  If this didn't do any good, she didn't know what would, but one thing was for certain: her time was almost up.

I might not get to do that dinner with you after all, Henry.

--Queen Shiva -- Kilkis Seres: Center Flank VS Mariel--

(portrays Shiva's feelings perfectly: 

The queen's face became stone as Mariel had her outburst about the Great War, how their kind had been abandoned in the world below.  She didn't know this, but again, there was much of her father's actions that were unbeknownst to her.

"I am sorry for your isolation," she murmured, hand placed on her chest.  "That was never my intent, and perhaps not even my late father's.  Had I known that your kind were left I would've devised a rescue for your restoration, but alas it was never brought to my ears."

She wasn't an evil person.  No, she loved her people, her kingdom.  She hated having to make so many sacrifices, particularly those which she deemed corrupt.

The time for talk was seemingly over, however, as Mariel unleashed an attack on her at last.  Four beams of light shot in Shiva's direction, to which she had little time to prepare for.  She brought a quick shield of ice forth, but it was improperly prepared and too hasty.  It shattered upon the second blast.  The arm, which she had up and shielding her, was scorched heavily by Heaven's Flame.  The silk fabric of her sleeve shriveled up from being scorched, exposing bubbly red flesh upon her normally pallid skin.  She let out a cry.

Being attuned to the ice element, fire was her greatest enemy.  Even as a child she would always abstain from fireplaces or any open flame for fear of being burnt.

The fourth blast managed to bypass her, though narrowly, its heat singing her unicorn's tail slightly and leaving it scorched.  Her eyes flashed dangerously as she eyed Mariel, blade outstretched.

"My resolve will not waver," she said firmly.  "I am Shiva de la Alexandria, I was born to serve my people and the realm.  I am a slave to my crown, and nothing you or anyone says will change that.  You are a traitor to your own kind, and you shall pay the price."

Somehow Shiva found her inner strength, sitting a bit taller in her saddle.  One arm was practically useless, but that would not hinder her magic.  She leapt off her horse, doing a somersault in the air before landing gracefully in front of the Guardian Angel.  Their eyes met briefly, before she slashed ferociously at her.  Ice danced off her blade with each strike, cooling the temperature around them by several degrees.  Each strike drew dangerously close to Mariel's wings.

--Elia Cabret -- Kilkis Seres: Right Flank VS Raleigh--

The fairy released a breath of relief that she didn't realize that she were holding.  Her arrow managed to hit her opponent, though not fatally.  That was good; Elia didn't wish to kill her anyway.  Apart of her just wanted to make a truce with her not to fight and be on her way.  Her job, after all, was to heal and support her troops.  Stepping outside of the bubble of her fellow healers and on to the battlefield was a very bad idea.

It was then that Raleigh sent an arrow flying in her direction, a smidge faster than Elia had estimated.  She attempted to dart out of the way, but her timing was off, and she couldn't get away fast enough.  The arrow pierced through her right wing, causing the young fairy to let out a scream.  She couldn't retain her altitude; even though she beat frantically with her left wing, she still found herself falling rapidly.  Before she could hit the ground with her velocity she used slow to gentle the process, her body hitting the grass with much less ferocity than it could've been.

She whimpered as she moved her hands to remove the arrow from her wing, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.  Both wings lowered as she brought herself to her feet.  She so badly wanted to turn around and flee, but it was not the time.  If she did her flank would be down by yet another healer, and no one would be around to stop Raleigh from taking down the remaining healers in their flank.

This human was multifaceted, with multiple talents up her sleeve.  Though it shouldn't have been the case, Elia felt weak and useless in comparison.  Her eyes flickered toward the shamshir that Raleigh had dropped in the ground, the same idea probably flashing through both their minds around the same time.  With immense speed Elia charged forth, hoping to reach the weapon before Raleigh.  She didn't know what she would do with it, as she didn't know how to use a sharp weapon, but she figured it was better in her hands rather than her opponents.

"Why are you even doing this?!" she shouted at the taller woman before her.  "Why won't you just go home?  You don't belong here!"

--Ren Mordecai: The Black Dragon -- Mystras: Left flank VS Mad Meksis--

(Music intensifies:

)

Ren heard a voice behind him, albeit different from the otherwise calm voice that Meksis had used earlier.  He didn't stop to listen, didn't stop to look back.  There was something decidedly wrong with his foe, and he chose to value his life as opposed to take on an enemy which he stood little chance against.

He heard something roar past him, which seemed to be a bolt of dark energy as he watched it sizzle and crash into a nearby tree.  The next shot hit him in the shoulder, which burned with something fierce.  He stumbled and fell on his knees, hands digging into the earth.  It was then that he finally dared to steal a glance back over his shoulder, eyes flashing a shade of green briefly before resuming their darkened state.

"I wasn't going to do this so soon," he murmured through gritted teeth, something which seemed like a puff of smoke emitting from his nostrils as he exhaled sharply.  "But you have left me no choice.  Behold!"

His slender form was being replaced with bulk unlike his own, pale flesh turning dark.  Shiny black scales protruded from his skin, his red locks transforming into a long slender braid coiled along his spiny head.  His mouth stretched into a snout, and before long stood a massive black dragon before Meksis.  He let out a cry, piercing the sky and flooding fear into the hearts of many soldiers around.  Both Mystran and Kilkis Sere soldiers alike began to flee deeper into the own flanks, scrambling away from this monstrosity that stood before them.

Perhaps he were visible from even where Soren and Helios stood.

The black dragon Ren grasped a tree out of its roots and chucked it at Meksis before rising into the sky, inhaling sharply.  The air visibly swirled as Ren inhaled, wings beating heavily at his sides.  He released, and a large torrent of wind swept against the earth.  It uplifted several trees from the ground, sending them into poor Mystran soldiers as they attempted to make progress against their enemy.  It also bowled several people over, sending one poor Kilkis Seres knight to his death as he was thrust into the roots of an uplifted tree.  While Ren would be unable to hold this form for long, he hoped it would be long enough to do what needed to be done.

- Helios - Front Flank - Side: Kilkis Seres R E N -

Helios listened to Soren, allowing him to express himself all while he listened intently. Every word he spoke cut deeper and deeper...until he mentioned Ren still being alive. To this Helios looked up, his eyes gaining a shine that hadn't been there before in a long, long time. "Ren...Ren is alive...!" Helios whispered, feeling his heart ache as it began to race from adrenaline. He was alive. He was alive. He was here and alive. Even as Soren's words cut deep, causing his soul and body to ache, it all blurred around the thought of Ren. Soren pitied him. He was right to do so. Helios was a coward. A parasite. He refused to kill despite everything that had happened, despite being in a war. Despite Shiva doing so much to both cause bad for both the humans and Ren. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. Even when hunting with wolves or predators of the sky, he could never bring himself to take the killing blow. Child. Coward. Cub. Everything. Soren was right, and he wasn't going to correct him. As Soren walked away, there was silence, but only for a moment before Helios busted out laughing. It was jovial, playful, loud, sounding odd amidst the battlefield, causing a few heads to turn. It was terrifying. The laughter only seized when Helios had to hold his stomach from breathing in. "Ren..." He began, tears continuing to fall down his cheeks. "You're such a stubborn bastard...how could I think so little of you." Helios hummed, a warm smile still on his face as he stood on his feet. "I'm sorry, Soren, that you had to waste your time and words on someone like me. I honestly don't think...I can be saved any further." Helios said, bowing his head to him. "You're right on the fact that I'm not worth saving. Not what is left. Maybe a few years ago I would've considered it. But now...I just can't bring myself to do it. I can't be responsible for even more death than there already is. It's very stupid of me...but I'm pretty stubborn too. You see, someone I look up to once told me to not let neither Shiva or anyone else influence me to change my morality. I...I don't plan on letting him down." Helios looked down.

However, before he could go any further, he heard a much too familiar roar. His eyes widened, snapping to the direction of it all, where he saw it. The familiar scaly dragon he had seen times before, roaring in its glory and rage as the ground shook beneath its presence. Helios could barely catch his breath, taking a step forward. "Ren...!" Helios called. Ren...wouldn't transform so easily. Not unless he was in dire need. I need to help. Helios darted off, running past Soren into the battlefield, towards Ren's direction. He he did so, he reached into his satchel, taking out two glasses of the blue magic energy, before proceeding to shatter them in his hands. The glass broke into his skin, blood flowing out as the magic liquid seeped into his skin and his veins. "I want to see him. I want to see Ren." Helios whispered, running even when soldiers ran after him. "Even if he hates me, even if he doesn't want to see me...I have to see him one more time!" He began, his skin beginning to crawl. Smoke escaped from his lips, this time with a tinge of blue in its color as it began to wrap itself around Helios until it formed a cloud. He closed his eyes, his mind going to the images that he had researched within the royal library just days before.

"I'm not leaving you. I refuse to leave you. Not again. Not again!"

From the smoke, a loud roar emerged, loud enough to shake the ground beneath. Before the soldiers could see through the smoke, a large, white tail slammed itself onto the ground, sending soldiers flying back from the force. From the smoke, a white dragon-like figure emerged, flying into the air straight up, looking down at the battlefield. For a moment, Helios watched. Soldier vs soldier. Once friends now enemies as they fought to the death, blood painting the once green fields crimson red. It was horrible. His attention was quickly turned to where Ren was, quickly and gracefully flying over to him. He was no drake. He was nowhere near as powerful, or as large as one from the legendary clan, surely dwarfing compared to the original form. He was a mere copy, but he had to make it worth. As he reached Ren, he knew better than to interrupt, than to get between him and the warrior before him. Instead, he aimed at the individual soldiers that attempted to weaken the beast with arrows and magic. Helios spun upwards and then dived below towards the ground, lifting himself up just before a crash, using his tail to rise the dirt of the ground and blind the soldiers' aim, sending them back. He landed behind Ren, giving him enough space for his battle, but bringing the attention of the foot soldiers from him to himself as he stood between them. He would be amused at the expression on the soldier's faces if he didn't know better. He glanced behind momentarily at the much larger dragon, a small smile on his features.

"Don't worry. I've got your back, Ren."

Helios turned back, roaring at the foot soldiers, daring them to come any closer. He would keep them busy and away as long as Ren needed to defeat Meksis...if he could.

---

fdfc324de3d830cc6663e43f9902e736--fantas

- Lord Raiden, Mystras, Left Flank, VS Jynn -

Like his son, Raiden showed no fear of Jynn's actions as he steeled his mind, certainty of his own actions and abilities preventing any negative thoughts from surfacing to his face.  The strange sword hurled at him was easily deflected by a speedy swat of his great blade, flying upward and seemingly away from the battlefield (though still being sent back to Jynn).  After the parry, however, Raiden did not attempt to close the distance.  The most dangerous effect of a speedy weapon was not that it was quick to strike, per se, but rather that it was quick to be put into action, passive or aggressive.  Rushing quickly to the side with Jynn's wounded eye with lightning-aided speed, he sheathed the tip of his sword with the ground and let go of it once more.

Thunderclap, thought Raiden, extending his arms and clapping both hands together, forcing a quick bolt of gathered lightning towards Jynn and, if he dodged it, towards a powerful-seeming Kilkes Seres soldier watching the show.  The jolt was minimal and thunder rolled out from Raiden's fingers, the spell originally intended to stun a target for enough time to unleash a more dangerous attack, but the four dark orbs that spun around the prince made him halt in attacking in close quarters combat.  Whatever they did, it was safe to say they weren't merely for show.  For now, he had to wait and strategise before acting more aggressively.

- Raleigh Marin, Mystras, Left Flank, VS Elia -

A sigh escaped Raleigh's lips as she brought her bow down, still ready but without an arrow nocked.  She managed to wound Elia so that she was no longer airborne.  Elia's face was indescribable, and if Raleigh was any weaker, softer, and more prone to human emotion she would have pitied the unfortunate fairy.  However, she did what was necessary to prevent another sharpshooter from hitting her men.  That was worth it, right?

Surprise flitted on her face when she saw Elia rush toward her, or, rather, her discarded blade, and when she realised it she rushed toward her weapon in hopes of getting to it first.  With a wounded leg, such an act was not meant to be as she hobbled more than she ran, but when/if Elia managed to close the distance to her shamshir Raleigh would attempt a leap on the fairy and toss both of them to the floor.  If not, she would grab one arrow and hold it like a dagger in her offhand, hoping it was enough to stave the fairy off and continue this archery contest between the two of them.  Raleigh was sure that she herself was the better archer, and with matching speed in arrows she had the upper hand, strange magic notwithstanding.

"I fight for my honour and for adventure!" the girl shouted exasperatedly before her desperate actions.  True or not, she added as well, "And I won't be talked back into depravity by a girl who got everything she wanted on a silver platter!"

((I'll leave the result up to you, MA, whether Raleigh ends up falling on her own blade or not.  If not, it shall be a continued archer war or a grapple!))

- Rufus Contralto, Mystras, Center Flank, VS Fenrir (NPC) -

"Not if I, Rufus Contralto, have anything to say about it!" piped the miraculous djinni of profound stupidity from above, looking down at the werewolf and rubbing the back of his leg with another.

Not the most amazing of body language for trying to be heroic, but Rufus was never very good at being professional and heroic.  Watching the fight from my perch above the battlements and waiting for spells to be cast by men and women in Kilkes Seres uniforms was boring.  He wanted to get into the thick of the fight and get some action.

"You!" he shouted in continuation towards Fenrir, red in the face from lack of breath between words (not that he really needed air, but Rufus never really figured it out).  "If I had the ability, I'd cast a pox on thee , but since not I bestow upon thee . . . magical suppression!"

With that, he kept an eye on the werewolf, trying his best to keep a lock on him and prevent his regeneration factor.  From afar he could see that the siblings and this angel wounded him a lot to no avail.  Maybe this would aid them.

- Reginald Heathertoes (NPC), Kilkes Seres, Right Flank, VS Rabiyu -

Reginald pondered over the situation, surprised by the lack of movement from the elfin lady that stood before him but unsurprised that she was ready to protect herself.  Three water spheres for three rock diamonds -- that was a curious defense . . . unless it was meant for offense.  Keeping his eyes open to the idea, Reggie readied his tactic with a thrusting hand.  The collected sand that swirled around him spilled forward toward Rabiyu in a choking wind.

"Surging simoom," he spoke in a low rumble, then dropped a single finger to the ground and tickled it.  "Vast savanna."

Grass grew in greater abundance around Rabiyu's location, its intent to lower Rabiyu's mobility or make her fly.  And now for the final step, one unvoiced by the man:  the fragmentation and collapse of the three diamonds, creating a shower of small- to medium-sized rocks that soared down toward Rabiyu's position and between them.

Even if Reggie cannot single-handedly prevent the rush of shock troops, especially Henry, it would be especially tough for them to remain unscathed under the pressure of being surrounded.  All he currently had to do was prevent reinforcements.

Edited by Vaude

- Rabiyu - Rebellion of Mystras - between center and right flank -

Rabiyu was watching for any hint of movement from the druid, she waited for a few seconds, until the moment came. Apparently the Druid was trying to fill the area around her with grass, they purpose was unknow to her, the other was the sand  and the shower of rocks coming towards her.
"This complicate things," she thought, "Kran Monah Zu'u faan fah hin hiif. Bodiir zey hin suleyk qahnaar dii paal!"
The water orbs suddenly burst into lots of water serpent forms flying towards the Druid. Instead of focusing some portion of the spell on defense Rabiyu decided to concentrate on attacking. The Elf began to run towards the druid while aiming with her bow and an arrow infused with a lightning spell. Just as she was about to get hit by rocks, a small cloud of mist appeared in a spot in front of her, she jumped and disappeared inside the mist before it vanished. A few seconds later another cloud of mist appeared a few meters behind Reginald, and Rabiyu came out of it, once again aiming at the Druid and shooting her lightning arrow. Both the water attack and the lightning arrow would impact were Reginald stood, if those attacks managed to make contact with him then it would cause lots of damage, if not, the water would make a good conduit for the lightning. In the end, the water serpents were going to follow Reginald if they didn't made contact the first time.

- Sifrei Mond and Aeternum Siblings - Rebellion of Mystras - Center Flank -

"Do not meddle in afairs that aren't yours, Djinni!" Fenrir growled, "Their lives will be mi-agh!
Fenrir was slashed on his back by the siblings while he was not paying attention, than made him fall to his knees.
"Shut up and die already!" Aura yelled while she stabbed her sword on the werewolf's back, "We outmatch you in numbers!"
Aurion and Sifrei both jumped and landed on Fenrir's back, and following Aura's example, they used their sword and spear to stab Fenrir through his shoulders and pin him against the ground.
The three of them watched as Fenrir's wounds didn't healed as quick as before, probably thanks to the help of the Djinni that helped them.
"Good work, Rufus," said Sifrei, "your help is well appreciated!"

Edited by Elrandir

( Mystras )

- Henry - The Dreadnought - Kilkis Seres's right and middle flank -

"Push onward!, do not allow yourselves to be surrounded!, move in formation." Henry was giving out orders to the soldiers who were at his side, many scoffing at him, both human and fey soldiers did not respect him. But yet they still followed the advice, since it was logical. If they worked together they would have less chances of being caught surrounded and weak. and getting caught by yourself with your guard down would be a death sentence.

This was it, the final push towards the healers. Henry quickly slashed an enemy soldier out of his way as he ran forward, as the soldiers did as well.

He had one of the two remaining healers in sight, he charged forward, dreadnought armor forming around his legs and arms, and partialy spreading towards his torso. As he kicked, punched and slashed any opposing soldier that tried to stop him. 

He managed to surround one of the healers, who was accompanied by two knights, one of which charged at Henry, who sidestepped his swing, ending up behind him and grabbing the back of his head and slamming it into the ground. As the other knight tried to take advantage of that Henry quickly parried the blow with his dreadnought covered arm, sending the soldier's weapon flying away as Henry delivered a crushing slice of his sword onto the man's chest. 

Henry's normal expression turned to that of shock as he noticed a soldier of his stabbing the healer with his sword. "What the hell are you doing?!" Henry Shouted at the soldier, who simply scoffed at him. "Taking care of the healers..." The Soldier replied, prompting an energy spike of pure wrath from Henry. "You killed someone who could not defend themselves! you could've captured him!" Henry spoke. As Naive as that sounded. The Soldier laughed at him. "This is war, people die." The Soldier's words stund Henry like a hornet's. He wasn't wrong...it was indeed war. But god dammit morality still mattered too. 

Shaking the thought of doubt, Henry continued the push.

(1 Left flank healer dead).

- Alastor - The Storm - Vs Rhaedyn and Nergal -

Alastor expected Nergal to act, he wasn't surprised as Nergal disrupted his attack with a downward slash, knocking his slash out of the way of Rhaedyn, albeit not unbalancing. Alastor noticed the spike of...energy? on Nergal's hand, energy  that at the same time felt hollow and without any substance. 

Alastor swiftly and gracefully sidestepped the close range nothingness blast, ending up beside Nergal, unharmed by the energy. 

"...Right." Alastor replied to Nergal's introduction with a dry tone. He ended the sidestep with a turn and pointint right right sword, the StormRuler, at Nergal, as lightning energy began channeling towards the tip of the sword, as it quickly fired an extremely potent and quick projectile of lightning from it, almost like his sword was used like a powerful railgun. Nergal could dodge this attack quite easily, as Alastor was not exactly getting serious as of yet. He wanted to analyse both his opponents first. 

Nergal would find it hard, however, to follow the dodge into a counter if he did so, since by the time he'd be done dodging, Alastor had already dashed a fair distance away.

(Kilkis Seres)

- Maxis - The Living armor - Vs Everyth - 

"Yes!" Maxis gleefully confirmed Everyth's question, as he was quickly taken by surprise by her elbow. Which did move him back a few centimeters. "Elbowing metal isn't exactly good for your arm you know." Maxis snarked, he was enjoying himself too much. However he did notice her...magic...waning. She was running low, and if the humans couldn't adapt well to magic, her running out of magic reserves probably meant she would cripple herself. Maxis didn't want that, he wanted to toy with her more.

Everyth quickly unleashed her attack onto him, which had her push him, seemingly to no effect as as he stood there...very confused. "Hm, you're pushing me...yet I don't feel anything...hmmm.." Maxis snapped his fingers as he quickly realized what this was all about. "Ah yes, time ma-" He was about to gleefuly remark, however he was too involved into it to do anything about the attack. as such he was launched away with great force. "Huh." Was Maxis's reaction as he smashed the nearest, thing, person, structure imaginable. Completely knocking his armor all over the place.

Everyth would get a few moments of respite from this. But after these few moments she would have to watch in horror, as Maxis slowly recomposed himself, his armor telekineticaly floating back and reataching itself. He slowly walked up to Everyth. Examining her condition.

"You don't look very well." Maxis spoke, with a blank tone. Almost mockingly so. "You want to stop me, but you can't even get yourself to stand anymore. so whats stopping me from waltzing over and killing Henry huh?" Maxis spoke, his tone becoming more and more sadistic. "After all, last time I met him, I almost took his arm off." Maxis chuckled at the end, as his voice sounded rather...demonic at the end. 

"May I ask why do you care so much for him?" Maxis asked her, now sounding curious and with genuine curiosity.

"Answer me honestly...and I might just let you and your wyvern out of here. Hell, i'l even help you get out." Maxis gave Everyth a choice. 

"Otherwise..." Maxis spoke, as a small dagger formed on his left hand.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Rhaedyn Thane and Nergal, vs Alastor

The block gave Rhaedyn plenty of time to simply punch Alastor, then spin a bit to gain distance. hand out, his flaming axe soon flew into his hand, and he watched Nergal and Alastor's bout.Seeing the Storm Bringer retreat a distance, Rhaedyn began advancing towards him now, frost and fire flowing off his weapons.

"I have weathered storms of celestial hellfire, deluges of poison water. Lightning does not phase me." He hefted his axe. "All bows before Iron, be it through will or weapon." He charged Alastor, then leapt, axe held high as he brought it down on the Wielder of Stormruler.

Eclaire vs Alderon

His sword threw her back. Executing a backflip and landing in a crouch, she soon found herself charged. between a horse and a hard place - a familiar setting - she dashed towards him, and met him with acrobatics. Leaping and twisting in midair, she dodged the slash and hit the ground, rolling and ending up on her feet, skidding back as Kusanagi once more flared to life in her hand amidst wind. She suddenly cried out in pain, clutching her arm. Fire! It felt like fire!

Once he is slain, I will find you Shiva.

She watched him summon...lightning. And she smiled. Of all elements she had, the one she had practiced with herself most was that of Lightning. Naturally attuned to Light and Dark, she chose to find her own identity...an identity that followed a well known phrase.

Lightning does not strike twice.

But to her, it would. Seeing it approach in slow motion, she got up and entered a martial stance. She breathed in, and felt the air crackle as it was summoned...but she was disciplined by a Master of Thunder, given the title Lightning Countess for her mastery. If anything, exile from the Mares Luxerion and Luxuria had created a hybrid warrior who followed her own path across the sea.

And as it struck, she stuck her hand up, two fingers first, and let it travel. Her very body became a conduit, and she spun, letting it run through her before firing it right back at Alderon, straight on this time.

"You have chosen your element poorly!" She roared. "I trained under a Master of Thunder! And he taught me the most important thing about Lightning. It flows."

Master Iroh'ku. Your lessons were never ignored.

{Mariel: Mystras Rebellion; Center Flank - VS Shiva}

"So be it." Mariel said in response to Shiva's declaration, her tone colder than the Queen's ice.

A part of the Guardain Angel that had been trying to direct the fury and battlelust released the reigns of control. She had tried to reason with Shiva, to bring an end to this violence before it was too late. Now it was too late.

"I failed." The rational part of her mind thought as it was swallowed up by a tide of rage.

Mariel wasn't here to protect peace anymore. She was there for vengeance and bloodshed. The line of Alexander would atone for their crimes in death.

Standing her ground, the Guardian Angel was ready for Shiva's charge, and met the Queen's blade head on with her own. Using her swords in tandem, she blocked and parried the incoming slashes. The fire from Heaven's Flame and her intense training kept the cold from affecting her just yet. Using both her swords to try and knock Shiva's weapon away, Mariel let out a quick sonic scream. Due to time constraints and lack of build up, the scream wasn't at it's strongest, but it was enough to feel like a heavy punch, pushing Shiva back and possibly dazing her, if it hit right.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Alastor was not amused by Rhaedyn's speech, not in the least. He simply looked as Rhaedyn's axe flew back into his hands. figuring Rhaedyn would charge at him again. Alastor quickly entered his defensive stance as his twin swords, Storm Ruler and Wind's Howl glew with their respective magical energies, Lightning and wind respectively. 

"Iron loses to steel." Alastor commented dryly as Rhaedyn lunged at him with axe in hand. Alastor quickly dashed forward, deciding not to block the attack, and dodge it and counter. Before Rhaedyn could land and strike with his axe, Alastor turned into lightning and traversed bellow him, materializing behind Rhaedyn as the juggernaut landed. And rocketing forward with extreme force, attempting to deliver a crushing dropkick with both the forces of wind and lightning behind it. Surely it would've been enough to knock the Lord of Iron back. That is, if Nergal didn't try anything while he did this.

--Everyth Castanova -- Mystras: Right Flank VS Maxis--

It was true, almost every word that Maxis spoke.  The mage had very little stamina remaining, and she feared the worst for her health if she attempted to use even another ounce of her magic.  It didn't help that he had to rub her weakness in her face, however.

She tore her gaze up from the ground to look at him, the enchanted armor that approached her, dagger in hand.  Locks of black hair and the streak of silver parted across her face.

"There is nothing between us," Everyth responded flatly, as though disturbed by the very thought.  "He was my enemy until we were paired together in this war to save our world.  I cannot even fully describe it, but . . . .  I feel whole whenever Henry is around.  It almost feels as though Henry is a part of me, in a way that doesn't make sense."  She let out a hollow laugh and shook her head.  "I never even realized how protective I sound of him until now.  It's stupid, really."

Eventually she brought herself to her feet, albeit a little shakily.  She casually brushed off her thighs.  "You might as well kill me.  There's nothing left that I can contribute to my country, and you've made it pretty plain that you're going to kill Henry anyway.  I don't take well to receiving mercy, you see.  I don't like carrying a lot of debt."

A gentle breeze picked up around them, caressing her face and tossing her long dark locks as she looked up bravely into the helmet of enchanted armor.  Whether Maxis chose to allow her to live or die was up to him.  She answered honestly, perhaps brutally so, but she didn't know whether he truly meant his word or if this were merely another game that he were to play with her.

--Elia Cabret -- Kilkis Seres: Right flank VS Raleigh--

Just as the young fairy reached her enemy's weapon she felt herself being knocked to the ground with incredible force, the wind being fully ejected from her lungs as her belly hit the ground.  Raleigh had tackled her, apparently in an attempt to retrieve her weapon first.  Elia's fingers slid along the hilt of the weapon, to which she clenched in her fist for dear life.  Should Raleigh get ahold of it, she knew that she would be done for.

Elia grunted as she wrestled Raleigh, who was considerably bigger than herself, wriggling every which way in an attempt to break free without cutting herself on the sharp weapon.  "That's some sick idea of adventure!" Elia managed between pants, eventually tearing away.  She stood up shakily, breathing hard, weapon gripped firmly in her right hand.  She didn't know how to use it, though she assumed that the pointy side should be out, and thus she held it so.

"And we just met!  How do you think you know that my life was so easy?  You know nothing of it!"  At this, whether Raleigh were still on the ground or now standing, Elia charged at her, blade brandished at her side with both hands.  Not the way that one would handle a shamshir, but it was still a weapon, and plunged toward the other archer.  Her speed increased as she moved, and it probably didn't take Raleigh long to deduce that she were using her time magic again to enhance her movement and thus impact.

The king watched in surprise and mild amusement as Eclaire became a conduit of this lightning energy that he had sent forth from his blade, only to send it bounding right back.  Thankfully the electricity that he sent her way had lost its strength by the time it reached her, though still was potent as it were sent back.  Alderon took a leap off his horse, knowing that he would not have enough to shift them both out of the way.  It pained him greatly to leave Javelin in danger, but there was little else he could do.  This was war; sacrifices would have to be made.

The lighting struck the war horse full on, causing it to stand on its hind legs and whine.  It seemed to be frozen in place for a moment, as though in shock, before falling on its side.  Dead or unconscious, it was difficult to say, but it was clear that Alderon would not be making use of his horse for the duration of this fight any longer.

"Clever girl," he stated, slowly approaching her from several yards away.  "It would seem that I underestimated you.  And apparently your affinity for lightning.  Lord Raiden shares a similar strength, hence the blade.  A gift from his treasury, though it would seem that such a gift will be rendered useless in this fight.  Very well."  He dropped the electric blade alongside his horse, retrieving his claymore once more as he slowly continued to stalk toward her.

"I may be human, but be warned: I wasn't sent on this battlefield without a few tricks up my sleeve."

At this Alderon charged her, running with his claymore outstretched.  Once he was in a close enough proximity he sliced horizontally, though not wholly in hopes of striking the woman.  A tree behind her weakened and started to creak, before its entire weight came crashing down.  Alderon side-stepped, as though to trap her between the falling tree and himself, sending several horizontal strikes toward every vulnerable place on her body in an attempt to do her harm.

(Will post for Shiva hopefully tomorrow after work.  Sorry for not getting it in tonight. :(  Today was rather full and I'm pretty tired.)

Jynn Venas-Front Flank VS Raiden

Lord Raiden did not react the way Jynn thought. Instead, he moves to the prince's side and fires a powerful bolt towards Jynn. Quite considerate, my Leviathan could use some charging. He quickly plants the Waking Leviathan into the ground, directly in the path of the attack, while Jynn quickly jumps out of the way. The sword absorbs the energy from the bolt, and then shoots the bolt back at Raiden. Jynn calls back the Leviathan. The attack was so powerful, it fully charged the blade with the crystal eye on the hilt glows an electric blue. The dark orbs protecting him fade away. He activates the Leviathan's power, with the blade igniting. It can now cut almost anything it touches, so any mistake Raiden makes will be severely punished.

Dawson-Front flank, forfeiting

After Dawson takes out one last soldier, he rests his axe on the ground and he suddenly kneels in exhaustion. This battle was taking a toll on him, and he is almost at his breaking point. After Arthur, his skills became rusty after each enemy, and he has been punished with a lot of bruising. He starts to rethink the battle. "W.......... what exactly is the point of winning this war? Even if we succeed, we've created an enemy, and one day, war would be endless.......... No. I cannot side with the enemy, but I can't be on Shiva's side either." He collapses onto the ground. "I guess this is where it all ends........... Forgive me Jynn. I have failed you......." A random soldier emits a battle cry towards Dawson and begins to run up to the exhausted palico with his blade raised. Dawson closes his eyes and prepares for his inevitable death, or so it seems. Just before the man swings his sword, a large creature sends the soldier flying sideways. It was Melstrome. Dawson quickly realizes and tries to catch the horse's attention. "Mel. Get me out of here." After Dawson climbed on Mel's back, they both took off to the air before anyone noticed. While in the air, Dawson notices the duel between Jynn and Raiden. "Mel, look. Jynn' going mono-a-mono with Raiden. Stay around this area, but don't let anyone see you." Heeding the palico's words, Mel takes cover in the clouds, hidden from view, but not too much where Dawson can't see the battle.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

- Soren Monroe, Enforcer and Strategist of Mystras - Front Flank -

Helios seemed to react...interestingly, to Soren's revelation that Ren Mordecai was indeed alive. At first it was subtle, but Helios quickly devolved into seemingly jovial cackling as Soren walked away, forcing him to stop, considering for a moment that the shapeshifter had gone insane and if he should put him down for the safety of literally everyone there. The only thing that pushed that thought aside was him speaking coherent words afterwards, mainly apologies and his own declarations. The latter of which seemed far more concrete than his prior, laughable commitment to breaking the barrier between worlds despite his mercy to simple soldiers.

Soren listened to Helios silently, choosing to let him speak from his shaken heart and was about to respond, turning around slightly to look at Helios before the almighty roar of the Black Dragon echoed throughout the battlefield. Sharply turning his head, he could see that Ren had transformed, meaning his opponent was too powerful to take on as an Aeromancer, though it would seem further back-up from himself was not needed, as Helios took this opportunity without many words for they were not necessary to tell Soren that the shapeshifer had gone totally mad...and yet...

"He's so mad that, maybe...his plan will work out for the best..." It was then that Soren's anger dissipated into a soft, demonic chuckle. Helios transformed into a similar, dragon-like form and held off the forces around Ren, in order to give the Wind Drake the space he needed to take on his powerful opponent, in a manner that made the former warden of Isopolis shake his head, still chuckling, feeling some degree of incredulity...and a pride in one of the survivors of the World Below. Sheathing his great flaming Claymore, he looked to Helios and Ren, their mighty forms dwarfing his demonic shape by a long shot, their power more potent still, yet he did not feel tiny, instead, he had a greater drive than before himself.

"Go get them, Helios...do Ren proud for me."

Soren smiled warmly for a moment, then turned his attention to more pressing matters as he lay his eyes upon a few sights around him: Lord Raiden, King Alderon...and Queen Shiva, all of them were locked in combat with another. Lord Raiden was further away than the other two, his opponent not as visible to Soren, but Alderon was engaging a...a succubus? He thought that odd, but his attention was drawn to the last people he saw: Shiva V.S Mariel. Their fighting was intense and power-filled...but Soren could only stare at them...time, it seemed, slowed to a crawl.

He could end the war right now. Shiva was there, already occupied with another, her demise would destroy the morale of her soldiers, they and the Palace would be ripe for the taking, the barrier could be taken down with ease! Shiva! ...Shiva...was right...right there. The reality had only just hit the astonished Soren, now hesitant to move from his place in the field, his feet were like the mantle deep beneath him more so than ever, now rooted in place. "Could...I, really do it? Right now...? ...n-no, she's too powerful, I would crumble in her presence....but perhaps...no, no I am not too weak...I came here...I..." Soren's thoughts raced like mad, his eyes now scrunched up they were closed so tightly, his heartbeat faster than it's ever been.

"...to kill a Queen...power, to slay a monarch."

Soren's fists tightened, the task he was faced with seemed insurmountable in the face of it all...and yet, now, it was all the more reason to undertake it. Opening his eyes sharply, the warden growled a little before he took off in a full sprint towards the Queen's position, her back was to him, now was his chance, there was no turning back. Soren's three-fingered, demonic hands were absolutely coated in Hellfire before he stopped in his tracks and extended them forward aggressively, unleashing a concentrated torrent of Hellfire at the Queen of Kilkis Seres.

- Mad Meksis - Kilkis Seres Right/Mystras Left, V.S Black Dragon Ren -

The situation took a turn for the worst for the infected and twisted Meksis, as Ren Mordecai transformed into a mighty Black Dragon, hurling a tree at him and leaving him little time to react, but react he did, barely dodging the tree and not at all gracefully. The Dragon then hurled a number of trees at many of the soldiers around them both, with a second, less mighty Dragon, continuing the distraction, leaving Meksis all alone with the powerful Wind Drake.

"I like these odds, Ren...just you and me...an absolutely perfect scenario, wouldn't you say?!"

The undeterred Knight of the Shadows suddenly took to the air, electing to unleash his full power as he crossed all of his limbs into himself before extending them in a burst of power, a large, blackened Angel Wing slowly, and strangely viscerally formed from his right shoulder blade, his aura became wild and darkness poured from his helmet visor as Meksis was now hovering in front of Ren,  a mockery of Meksis's Solidarity of the Chaperone was being used, albeit with Darkness rather than Light, yet it was no less potent, his presence would be felt by the Black Dragon.

"Heh heh heh, ha ha ha...behold, Ren! I, am Meksis, the Defiled! You will taste no victory!" The now clearly named Meksis, despite not being the man he once was, then seemed to pause for a moment, groaning just a little bit, but it was enough to concern the Shadow-laced Armour. "My, more noble, Light-based self fights back...we, must make this quick. Try and make it fun for me, Ren!With this declaration, he summoned his Greatsword and Enhanced Greatshield and flew towards Ren, charging with both weapons aggressively, slashing at him multiple times in alternating directions, then following up with a quick de-summon of the weapons to barrage Ren with many Orbs of Darkness from his hands.

- Nergal, Remnant of Meksis, The Dormant and Hollow Wind - Kilkis Healer Backline, V.S Alastor alongside Rhaedyn -

Nergal's attack was easily avoided by the great Alastor, who responded in kind with a powerful, concentrated Lightning Bolt from his sword. Nergal dodged that too, with ease, yet he had to watch Rhaedyn make his move against the Storm Lord, the power of the Iron Lord was still evident, despite him really only just getting started. The prospect of seeing his full power produced another spark in Nergal's empty chest...it was excitement.

"Hmm...this day is evermore interesting..."

He had little time to think however, for Alastor had evaded Rhaedyn's strike and was preparing to repay him with a strong Dropkick. Nergal empowered his Holy Glaive and hurled it blade-first at Alastor, in an attempt to stop this counter-attack, but then he would follow up, using his extreme agility to dash around Alastor and hopefully catch his Glaive, he knew that Alastor had to dodge it anyway, then he would begin another attack, alternating the blades while quickly striking the Storm Lord.

Failing that, he would use his Aerial Blades to more aggressive effect, slower, more powerful strikes to bring him down.

- Reginald Heathertoes (NPC), Kilkes Seres, Center Flank, VS Rabiyu -

Throughout the chaos of raging water serpents and crumbling rock, it was difficult to keep track of the elf's movements, but when he witnessed the first half of her teleportation technique the druid looked about warily, unsure of where she would end up and concluding only three possibilities, two of which were in his blind spot where he would normally be caught unawares.  Unfortunately, not every plan, as meticulous as it can be strategised, could be put into full fruition.

The water serpents were the first on his agenda, as they were perhaps the bigger issue at bay.  Entwining his fingers of both hands into each other without closing them, Reginald threw abundant amounts of leftover sand towards the water serpents, merging sand with the water, before promptly closing his hands and pushing down.  The sand and water serpents would come crashing down together onto the ground, spilling about like mud, but before the druid could turn around in search for Rabiyu an arrow embedded itself in his back.  Electrocution soon followed short, and the druid froze in place before dropping onto a knee and arm.  The wound was not too serious due to striking a bone head-on, but he would not be able to extract it anytime soon.

"Nice move," he voiced through the pain, his back still facing Rabiyu, "but I've lived through far better.  Earth Blisters."

Three pockets of earth rose around Rabiyu once again, but significantly smaller and far more round.  Each one of them was volatile, and would explode upon seismic movement in the battleground between the duo.  The druid soon slammed his palm into the ground again, using the force to upright himself and afterwards skirt away at a fast pace.  Whether by Rabiyu's movement or his own, explosions of sharp earth fragments will rocket inwards and outwards in a small radius of where the elf once stood.

Rhaedyn Thane vs Alastor, assisted by Nergal

He stabbed his blade into the ground, and held fast to the kick.

"Your steel is mortal. My iron, divine." He spun, his cap charred and tattered, aiming to slice horizontally with his axe...but let go early on. Spinning fully around, he switched hands and grabbed it with his left, continuing the horizontal attack while Frostlight gleamed with ice magic, and stabbed at Alastor, "It took one hundred mages to set fire to my city. Your wind shall not falter, and your lightning shall not char." He was monotone as ever, not once losing his composure. Despite the cloak slowly catching fire and burning, it only added to his visage. He would not falter.

Eclaire vs Alderon

She relaxed and entered a combat stance, holding In Paradisum once more. His claymore up, he gave her a brief monologue of sorts, and charged. She didn't falter, letting him choose his fate....and poorly did he choose. Despite being between a tree and a fool, she let her spear fade and summoned to her hand the Valkyric Blade, Overture, and used it to deflect most, but her side took a bad hit. She gritted her teeth and vaulted over the tree, holding her side.

"Oh Freyja, grant me your strength." She stood, her normal clothing replaced by the green armor of the Valkyries. She raised Overture once more, then kicked off, charging at him this time at full speed.

"So two mistakes fight on a battlefield?" She shot back at him. "It's a good thing I don't underestimate my opponent's strength, or their status and worthiness of a title!" She leaped and brought down her blade.

- Lord Raiden, Mystras, Left Flank, VS Jynn -

Raiden observed Jynn's actions in speculation, curiosity pouring forth from him as he dodged the reflected bolt.  The sword was different from the norm, unique in that it absorbed and effectively bounced the attack back at him, and who knew what other abilities it might have had.  How did a sword of such effect avoid his gaze over the centuries?  Some craftsman old or young must have discovered something new to hone such a spectacular and interesting weapon.  However, everything had its weakness, and Raiden was ensured he would find some way to exploit it.

Regathering his wits and his sword in an icepick grip with his left hand, he stared at the prince and made a sign with his free hand that would be most curious to Jynn.  Conical search magic stemming from his right eye, a more potent form of his combat search magic, would catch much more information about his foe as long as he was in his sights.  This dangerous "all-seeing" eye made him even more prepared for one-on-one combat, but he would not attack, not yet.  Instead, it was up to Jynn to make the first move, unless he was willing to lose his sword's potency.

"You have pacted with that sword, I take it, or it has pacted with you," Raiden uttered in the meantime over the din of the surrounding battle.  "That was the same sword you threw at me, and it returned to you for one reason or another, much like that time.  I wonder:  if you died right now, will it easily be claimed by and make a pact with another sword user?"

- Raleigh Marin, Mystras, Left Flank, VS Elia -

Raleigh struggled against Elia in their grapple on the ground, striving to the best of her ability to keep the shamshir away from herself and keeping a firm grip on Elia's arm until the two were separated by Elia's escape.  The female assassin, now upright, panted too, her wound opening up even further from the tussle.  However, she was still ready for combat, arms outstretched and in front of her.

Elia was fast, faster than she anticipated when she attempted to sidestep the attack.  The shamshir cut through Raleigh's paper armour on her left forearm as she deflected the blade to the side, and Raleigh bit back a cry of pain as she shoved forth her left knee in efforts of striking Elia's stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of the fairy and maybe the sword out of her hands.  The female assassin was no stranger to tavern brawls and rushing aggressors, but who knew what the nonhuman girl was capable of?

"I don't need to understand you to know!" Raleigh responded, gingerly lowering her wounded leg to the ground with a wince as she got ready for the fairy once again.  "Even before I slummed it, my noble family struggled to eat when money and prestige failed, whereas your family frolicked about in luxury without want.  It's a dog-eat-dog world down there, as I've learned the hard way, and I'll show you the hard way too in battle if I have to!"

- Rufus Contralto, Mystras, Center Flank, VS Fenrir alongside Sibs and Sifrei -

If Rufus had the ability to turn colour, he would have.  He was that tickled pink, well, without the pink, and he scratched his chin in an I-know-I-am-awesome sort of way.  Still, he realised that he should keep attention to the task at hand and not get enamoured by himself like he did every now and again.  He put more effort into staunching out the regeneration factor, his ability in full effect unless he did a dance.  He saw someone else in need of assistance, the king from the world below, more specifically, but he could not assist unless this werewolf was brought low.

- Rabiyu - Rebellion of Mystras - between center and right flank -

Rabiyu was looking around the battlefield, mostly watching her squad, Alastor and Henry looked alright, and the shock troopers were getting closer and closer. She noticed the pockets of earth, and watched the Druid skirt away at a fast pace, which meant that those spots were dangerous. Rabiyu took one of the daggers from her belt and tossed it towards Reginald, sure, the distance was considerable, and it would have been almost impossible for her to hit the Druid, but a small plume of mist appeared and engulfed the dagger, both disappearing a split second later, and another appearing a few meters in front of Reginald, from which came out the dagger that was now flying towards him.
"I can take another shot, but I better not stay still in this spot," she tought, "better get away."
Another plume of mist appeared behind her, and as she took a step backwards the pockets of earth close to her exploded, sending her flying into the mist and disappearing along with it. A few seconds later Rabiyu came out of a portal in the sky, she remained there for a moment, watching Reginald. She then felt an uncomfortable sensation, she noticed a piece of shrapnel stuck on her shoulder, which she removed quickly. Her armor managed to reduce the damage, but there was still a wound.
"Impressive," she said to herself, "that druid is full of surprises."
The Elf then slowly descended towards the ground, shooting arrows at the Druid all the way down.

- Sifrei Mond and Aeternum Siblings - Rebellion of Mystras - Center Flank -

Aura took the opportunity to deal a critical attack on the werewolf, she used her sword to cut off one of the fey's arms, which made said fey howl in pain.
"It's alright, Rufus," Sifrei said to the Djinni as he noticed the look he was giving to another of their comrades, "you can go and help, we can deal with this one!"
Fenrir was trying to get himself free, but with the lack of one of his arms, and his regeneration sealed, that was proving to be quite difficult.
"Argh! I will kill each and every one of you!" he yelled, "I will have your lives as payment for-argh!"
Sifrei's spear was turning red from the fire spell he was infusing his spear with, Aurion on the other hand focused on his sword and unleashed the magic contained within, making it release a powerful blast of arcane energy into the werewolf's body.
"You're going down!," Aurion yelled, "this is the end of the road for you!"

(Mystras)

This Iron lord character proved to be more sturdy, and agile than he originaly thought, this was good, he liked a challenge. His dropkick landed in full, but Rhaedyn braced himself and kept steadfast as the man began his counter attack, at the same time as Nergal launched his glaive at him. 

And such, Alastor was between a iron and a nimble place. Rhaedyn thrusted his ice blade at Alastor, while Nergal sent out a flurry of slashes his way, Alastor barely managed to keep up, and some slashes of Nergal did get through, merely scratching his armor, however at the end he managed to deflect Rhaedyn's thrust. By utilizing his blade as protection, Alastor slid below Rhaedyn's blade as the man's thrust lost barely any momentum, effectively dodging the attack, although the ice still affected him and his armor. As Alastor vanished in a bright flash of light.

He quickly reappeared behind Nergal, coming out of his lightning form with a quick kick, hoping to get the man by surprise, and quickly alternating to his offensive stance, as massive bursts of electricity and wind began to spiral around his sword and body as he began his onslaught at the man. Quick and devastating slashes from both his swords came at a relentless pace at the hollow man. Each bringing forth both the power of thunder and wind, creating small shockwaves with every clash or hit. Nergal could block or deflect these attacks, but he'd find them increasingly hard to if he tried. And with the shockwaves, he'd find them painful to do so.

Alastor finished his combo with a a one sword charged downward cut, flowing beautifuly into a kick as he spun around with the momemtum.

Whether Nergal whistood the attack, dodged, or did some other means of defense. Alastor jumped back to create distance, all the while firing lightning bolts at Nergal's position to keep up the pressure. "Mortals always find ways to kill the divine. Thats how it has always been." Alastor commented dryly as he awaited their move.

(Kilkis)

- Maxis - The Living Armor - With Everyth -

"hmm." Maxis pondered on what Everyth told him, as he sat down next to her in a slav squat. As he stood silent.

A clone appeared out of Maxis's shadow to break the silence. "Well it doesn't look like love..." The clone commented.

"Correct. its more like infatuation with the man...pherhaps." The Original Maxis spoke bringing a hand to his helmet's chin. "Maybe its because both of your powers come from the same source? Fey's blood. There would be a small link in there somewhere, though I don't know, im not a researcher." Maxis shrugged as he stood up as she did so as well.

Maxis and his Clone chuckled at her mention of not taking Mercy very well. "Mercy? oh no no no. Leaving you alive is not mercy, on the contrary, in the state you're in killing would be mercy." Maxis spoke, his tone turning sadistic almost instantly. 

He de-summoned his dagger and began to walk off. "Take your wyvern and get out of here. If it can fly." Maxis spoke, snapping his fingers as a illusory barrier of sorts began to form around the area they were in. "This barrier will dispel itself in one hour, nobody can get in, only out. So you're safe for now. I got to find Henry now." Maxis spoke, not stopping his slow walk out.

Stopping midway, and turning his head to her, "You might wanna talk to Raiden after this if you both survive, ask him about time mages, maybe they'l help you with your aging side effect...if you can age yourself with your magic, its only natural you'd be able to do reverse it." Maxis commented as he left the illusory barrier, to look for Henry...and murder the bastard.

Edited by Scrapmaster

- Arthur (Side: Rebellion of Mystras) VS  Morana & Wendigo (NPC) (Side: Kilkis Seres) Boss Battle -

Arthur dashed across the battlefield, lighting following his blade at its every step. Despite being a Knight, meant to be adorned in the heaviest of armor as a tank of the field, he moved gracefully, almost resembling a dance as he remained light on his feet. He blocked an upcoming attack with his shield, maneuvering behind the soldier as he used the movement to swing his sword and slam the hilt of it against the soldier's head, sending the soldier falling on his knees in pain. Arthur didn't hesitate, kicking the soldier right in the stomach before kicking them again on the side to push them onto the ground. He spun his sword, slamming the blade right into the soldier's leg, cutting through the skin with ease. He pulled the sword back, watching the soldier wither in pain as blood stained the floor beneath. "Stay down, would you?" Arthur asked, stepping away from them. He couldn't even tell who was winning out of the two sides, or how long they had been fighting. He wiped some sweat off his brow, smudging more blood across his features. "(We're going to end up killing everyone from both sides until we're left with nothing but sticks and stones.)" Arthur gulped, gripping his shield tightly, pressing his forehead against the back of it. Before he could catch much of a beak, a strong scent of death took his attention, causing him to gag as he quickly pressed his scarf up to his nose. "What the hell is that?!" Arthur asked, looking up as his eyes widened in horror, seeing a giant creature step up across the field, throwing soldiers around like mere rag dolls, eating some of them. "Wendigo!" Arthur took a step back, staring at the creature. It's scent and looks...they were nauseating. Some soldiers couldn't control themselves, puking where they stood. "What the hell's a Wendigo?!" Arthur asked, soldiers beginning to surround it. "A creature that feeds off corpses and others of its kind!" One soldier said, holding their staff close as they watched. Arthur coughed, glaring as he wrapped his scarf around his face covering his nose and mouth tightly. "We have to cut that thing down." Arthur hissed, dashing forward. On the Wendigo, Morana watched as she held onto it. Arthur dashed forward, looking for an opening as it became distracted from the multiple soldiers attacking it. Arthur ran, sliding on the ground right beneath the Wendigo as she slammed his blade against it's leg. He proceeded to let out a bolt of electricity, sending shockwaves throughout the Wendigo. Both it and Morana screamed at the sudden pain. Morana looked down, her eyes narrowing at Arthur. "Kick him, and send me right after!" Morana ordered at the Wendigo. The Wendigo did as told, proceeding to kick Arthur, who could barely block it with his shield, sending the human skidding across the field. Morana then jumped onto the Wendigo's hand, where the Wendigo proceeded to throw her across the air at Arthur's direction. Once Arthur had stopped rolling on the ground, he struggled to look up, only to desperately pull his shield over his head as Morana came right down at him, the shield protecting him from a deadly attack on his neck. Morana jumped back, allowing Arthur to get onto his feet. They didn't need words to say. Their actions said it all as they dashed at each other again.

--Queen Shiva -- Kilkis Seres: Center Flank VS Mariel and Soren--

(Question: did Soren switch flanks?  I was just curious since I think he was originally in the left one and Shiva is in the center)

Shiva gritted her teeth as the angel tried to disarm her, though was unprepared for the screech that pierced the air, sending a blow to Shiva's torso that was entirely unexpected.  Her sword slipped from her hands, spinning in the air before rooting itself into the soil.  The queen herself was shoved back by the blow, an arm clutching her middle.  She tore her gaze up to the angel, who seemed far more . . . vengeful?  Fierce?  There was something different about her.  The once diplomatic Guardian Angel seemed to be pent up rage and fury, something Shiva was slightly taken aback by, and yet welcomed.  She didn't know how much more diplomacy her weakened resolve could take.

She extended her uninjured hand, and her sword returned to her.  Before she could strike upon her foe, however, a furious heatwave began culminating behind her.  Something sparked within her at the recognition, and suddenly an aura of pale blue surrounded her in the form of a diamond.  It lasted but for a few moments, predominately during the intensity of the flames, though some heat still managed to penetrate her, especially bothering her previously burnt hand.  The monarch hissed.

Turning around, Shiva found herself facing yet another familiar face, one who had once served her and seemingly now betrayed her.

"I remember you."  Shiva stood tall, turning on heel to face Soren fully. Sweat curled the fine strands along her hairline, face tinted pink from the flames that she had endured.  "You were a sentinel, entrusted with the grave task of guarding Isopolis.  And yet I face you here.  How is it that someone such as yourself would shirk your duties and defy your queen?"

Shiva snapped her fingers, and ice began to protrude from the ground like stalagmites, tearing through the earth and emitting an intense cold.  The trees surrounding the icicles began to wither and die after a few mere moments of their exposure; goodness knew what it would do to either Mariel or Soren.

"It matters not.  You have chosen your path, a path upon which you'll pay!"

--Ren Mordecai -- Mystras: Left Flank VS Mad Meksis--

The dragon's nostrils flared as he turned his attention toward the other dragon, but quickly realized that he were aiding him and not a threat.  It was in that moment he sensed familiarity, the kindred spirit of one that he used to fly with back in the days of the long lost past.  Could it be . . . Helios?

Helios . . . .

A strange cry escaped Ren as he started to fly over to his friend, sounding strangled and high.  For a moment he forgot completely about the battlefield, about the mad suit of armor that desired his blood.  He'd finally found Helios, and he was safe.  In that moment, that was all that mattered.

The black dragon was brought back to reality, however, when Meksis came crashing down toward him, shield and sword in hand.  He hadn't been paying enough attention, and the sword dug into the flesh of his shoulder, causing Ren to let out a shrill cry.  He jerked away from the suit of armor, pulling the blade free with his movement.  As Meksis unleashed his dark orbs Ren soared skyward, dodging the orbs as they crashed toward him.  By that point he was high in the sky, though he didn't choose to remain so for long.

He brought his wings to their fullest, before tightening them against his body as he plunged, fast and smooth in the direction of his foe. Ren attempted to grab Meksis with his rear claws and, if successful, proceeded to claw at him with his front ones, snapping at his head with his jaw as though hoping to tear it off from his shoulders.

--Everyth Castanova -- Mystras: Right Flank --

A chuckle escaped Everyth as she closed her violet eyes, the wind caressing her raven locks.  "Oh, please.  Killing me would hurt your ego, nothing more.  You desire to take someone down in their full strength, not a pathetic weakling who has rendered themselves useless."

She didn't know what she had been expecting.  Partly to die, partly to win.  Though one thing was for certain was that Maxis' assumption was correct: killing her would've been a mercy, for it would've completed her mission to feel worthy of something.  For all of her life she had searched for her true purpose, and here she thought she had found it.

Sorry, Henry, looks like you're on your own now.  I wasn't strong enough to stop him.

Moments after Maxis left Everyth darted over to her wyvern.  It was wounded pretty badly.  Its body bled terribly, its face pale.  She felt bad to prod the wyvern, but she knew it was their only chance of survival.  "C'mon, sweet girl," she murmured softly in its ear, resting a bloodied hand along its head.  "It will be okay.  We can make it."

And with that, the two withdrew from the frontlines, toward the rear near the healers and out of combat.

Everyth has withdrawn and left the battle.

A grin curved one of the corners of the king's mouth.  "A mistake?  My dear, do not assume so much.  I am no mistake, of that I can assure you.  Now you, on the other hand"--he brought his long blade forth horizontally, as though to guard him, one hand bracing the hilt while the other backed the blade--"remains to be seen."

She came down on him fast, and hard.  He could hardly hold his ground, and indeed slid back by her force.  

"But from what I can see before me," Alderon paused, raising a brow as he studied her determined face.  "I wouldn't say that you're a mistake either.  I'd love to know what makes you say so, but alas we aren't granted such luxury on the battlefield for storytelling."

He started to move his blade toward her, though didn't swing at her very ferociously, leaving her plenty of room to guard.  Alderon was rather curious about this woman, and what drove her to such determination.  Was it her belief of being a mistake?  Perhaps she would grant him the luxury of knowledge.

--Elia Cabret -- Kilkis Seres: Left Flank VS Raleigh--

It surprised Elia when she'd managed to land a blow upon her enemy, though it wasn't enough to prevent her from countering.  She managed to jab her knee into Elia's stomach, causing her to wince in pain as she tripped and fell.  The fall wouldn't have been so bad, except for the way that she held out her shamshir.  It cut into her opposite shoulder, causing Elia to cry out in pain.

Quickly she rolled over onto her back, watching as Raleigh marched over toward her.  The fairy whimpered, both in pain and in fear.  This human frightened her, and had such a fierce determination set to her that Elia seldom saw.  No one around her seemed to be paying attention, nor would anyone come to her aid.  She could heal herself, but that would take time and concentration, something Raleigh surely wouldn't grant her.

She listened to Raleigh's words, slightly taken aback by the suffering that the young woman endured and the famine of the world below.

"I--I didn't know it was that hard."  Elia swallowed hard, sitting upright by propping herself up with her elbows.  "But that doesn't mean it was all sunshine and rainbows for everyone else!  We may not have famine, but we have our own problems, too."

Elia bowed her head, tears managing to escape her.  "Besides, your kind killed my sister.  Tell me again that I had it all handed to me on a silver platter.  It's not true."

--Yevgeni Malachite -- Kilkis Seres: Left Flank--

It took a number of wounded soldiers and shoved allies to finally get where he stood.  But now he was here: in the back of Mystras' right flank.  Soldiers readied their arrows, though they were poor shots and all but one missed.  The one that hit had managed to pierce through the folds of his robe, which impressed the blond slightly.  He rose a hand, particles from the forest forming together into what seemed like a ball of pure light.  Yev shot it forward, striking one of Mystras' healers clean in the chest.

Another archer cried out, readying his bow, though Yevgeni charged him, rapier outstretched and stabbing into the young bowman with ease.  For as much power as Mystras possessed, their right flank was poorly guarded.

(1 healer for Mystras down)

--Curvis Sourati -- Mystras: Right Flank meeting Aqua--

Of course, it would've been beneficial if Curvis were actually doing his job.  Instead, he was playing the role of the neutral medic.  When he would see a wounded soldier he would study their wounds, cutting off circulation to prevent too much blood loss before their allies could bring them to safety and healing.  While this wasn't particularly treason, it wasn't partaking in his role, either.

The brunet was tending to a fallen Mystran mage when his gaze noticed an elven woman a short distance away.  She seemed young, perhaps younger than him, though it was hard for him to discern the ages of fey in this world.  He squinted, raising from his place as he approached.  She was on the opposite side of the battlefield and didn't look familiar to him.  Was she here to kill him?

He reached for his blade defensively, though had no intention of using it.

"I'm not looking for trouble," he told her warily, holding the blade up in a defensive stance.  "I am merely tending to all of the wounded, nothing more."

- Alex Mars - The Prodigy Knight - Engaging the massive Wendigo -

Alex had been keeping a passive role in the war, slowly pushing alongside his allies, aiming to break through the enemy lines. He was doing a good job so far, no injuries, and thankfully the magical enhancements on his armor, which included increased stamina and magic protection, allowed him to face of mostly unscathed. 

With his sword enhanced with fire magic he could cut down even the most armored foe with the scorching heat alone.

However he broke formation the moment he saw one of his allies, one he recognized, Arthur, getting flung by a strange woman, and an even stranger creature. 

"Well this just makes my day..." Alex scoffs unders his breath as before the hulking beast could proceed to assist Morana, Alex reached for his belt, and pulled out a fire flask, made by the generous alchemists of mystras. Explosives were always useful, and fire especially. 

"Don't get distracted you ugly piece of rotten meat!" Alex spoke, as he tossed the flask directly at the huge Wendigo's back, whether this would work or not, remained to be seen. As he quickly readied himself for it to defend itself.

"Arthur! I will hold this...huge, weird and extremely stinky beast back! You handle the equaly weird woman!" Alex shouted, hoping Arthur could hear him.

- Draksis - The Black knight - Engaging the elf: Yevgeni -

Draksis was doing well leading the push towards the enemy flank, considering the storm trooper squad had taken down two healers, progress was going really quickly, as one healer couldn't possibly deal with it all alone. 

Wielding his Claymore into battle, the claymore of which was enhanced and tempered by Mystryan blacksmiths, and enchanted with earth magic. This allowed him to cause small shockwaves to disrupt enemy squads and cause havoc. While his heavy armor was enchanted with both stamina and magic resistance ensured he was almost impervious to small weapons and weak spells as well.

As he pushed he could not help but see a healer of his flank get sniped by a bolt of pure light. This intrigued him, also angered him greatly, as he quickly noticed that it was a blonde elf who was the culprit. "Sir! we have to continue pushing!" One of his Liutenants spoke to him. A liutenant named Ronan. Also clad in heavy armor, but wielding a poleaxe. Draksis put his hand on the man's shoulder. "You keep the push. i'l handle him" Draksis spoke, with a very serious and dark tone.

Heavy steps could be heard as he approached Yevgeni. "I'l have to ask you to stop right there..." Draksis spoke, his tone neither hostile or friendly, a very neutral kind of tone. 

Draksis quickly unsheated his sword, which was the same size as he was. "I won't bother to plead for your surrender, since you've already went  ahead and killed one of our healers i'l assume you've already got your objective dead set." Draksis's eyes narrowed as his expression became serious. Awaiting for Yevgeni's move first.

Edited by Scrapmaster

~Aqua: Kilkis Seres: Flank Left Meeting with Curvis~

Aqua heard the voice before she saw him. Aqua looked at him. “You don’t want to kill either or are you a medic?” She asked a slight shakiness in her voice. She had killed someone and he was, judging from his armor, on the opposing side. Not that she really counted herself on either side, but he wouldn’t know that. Not that he looked like he wanted to fight which was great for Aqua. While he had unsheathed his own blade it seemed to be more in defense of himself.

Aqua made no move to use her own staff. He would be able to stab her before she could charge her staff with her magic to make another attack. Instead, she hopped off of the horse she was on. “ I won’t fight you if you don’t make a move to attack me. This may be a war, but at the very least I can make my killing in defense of my life.” She stated with firmness in her tone.

( Whoa I posted because if I can't make this a joke I have no humor.) 

- Soren Monroe, Enforcer and Strategist of Mystras - Front Flank, V.S Queen Shiva de la Alexandria, w/ Mariel -

Queen Shiva had blocked Soren's initial attack without so much as turning her head...mentally, this became harder for Soren already as she soon faced him, now the Sentinel and the Monarch were staring down one another. The Traitor and the Betrayed. Shiva was not impressed, her cold fury was chilling Soren's molten bones so much he had to resist the urge to shiver with more focus than he had hoped. His stance remained strong however, his clenched fists only unfurled when he spoke, extending his arms outward slightly.

"You can thank Lord Raiden and his Sovereign State of Mystras for this...your mistake was not dealing with him sooner, my queen." Strangely, Soren continued to show respect to Shiva via his term of address. "I merely wish to see to it that the Humans are granted what they deserve: Freedom from the Barrier. Salvation from their impending deaths. Ascension from mere worms to a respectable race once more. They only fight you now because they are desperate! And only Lord Raiden has extended the hand of kindness and compassion to them!" Soren spoke passionately, his gestures strong and expressive, pointing to the Human forces in the Mystran Army, extending a fist to Shiva which then opened to a giving hand and lowering them down to the ground beneath them.

Soren however, needed to spring into action, as Shiva conjured a deathly cold upon the land around them, which sprouted sharp stalagmites that ravaged the landscape and attempted to pierce Mariel and Soren, the latter was quick to block the icicles that assaulted him with his rock hard arms. The cold air was blisteringly chilled and would get to Soren quickly...but he wouldn't allow that to even begin. The ex-sentinel powered up, his aura already visible as he roared, Hellfire expelling from his body, melting the Stalagmites and warming the air around him quickly, extending his arms outwards and forearms upwards. Soren then lowered his arms once more, looked straight at Shiva again.

"Know that I take no pleasure in this, your majesty." He warned before reaching for his claymore with his right hand and holding his free hand in front of him. "But your death is required." With this, Soren took a deep breath and dragged his Claymore across the ground before raising it upwards, which created a vertical wave of Hellfire and Earth straight towards the Queen. Using his momentum gained, he held his Claymore to his left side and charged Shiva, using the Wave as cover, attacking with a heavy left-to-right strike, following with a few cross-cuts, the final resting his sword upon his shoulder as he raised his free hand to unleash three Hellfire Orbs. He had no intention of letting up the pressure.

- Meksis, the Defiled, Armour of Darkness - Kilkis Seres Right/Mystras Left, V.S Black Dragon Ren -

The Black Dragon was distracted, allowing a particularly powerful strike of Meksis to find its mark, leaving a gash upon the creatures shoulder and causing it to screech in pain. However, Ren dodged his Dark Energy Barrage and took to the skies briefly before diving aggressively towards Meksis. A small chuckle sounded from beneath the visor as Meksis waited for but a moment, soon enough flying towards the Dragon, avoiding his attempt to grab the Dark Armour, who in turn did a kick-flip off of Ren's head and re-summoned his sword and dove straight down; towards Ren's neck.

While he did this, he also conjured several Summoned Swords, infused with Darkness, all around Ren. They would attempt to impact several areas of the Black Dragon and embed themselves in his flesh, soon to explode into Dark Energy to cause further pain and damage.

- Nergal, Remnant of Meksis, The Dormant and Hollow Wind - Kilkis Healer Backline, V.S Alastor w/ Rhaedyn Thane -

Having successfully caught his Glaive, Nergal was able to perform his rapid slashes alongside Rhaedyn initiating a heavier attack, the pressure of the two of them bearing down on Alastor allowed a few of Nergal's attacks to hit, but merely scratching his armour before a counter-attack was performed: Alastor repelled the Iron Lord and...disappeared? In a flash of light, no less. Alastor had teleported and Nergal was not ready for his quick kick, causing him to stumble, but he was able to recompose himself, if only barely for what came next.

The heavy barrage of elemental infused attacks from Alastor's Blades all took their toll on Nergal, who blocked each and every strike, his bodily pain increasing each time he parried, the shockwave's aftereffect rattling his bones to the core. The hollow man remained undeterred, but fighting one as powerful as Alastor so soon after the Dreadnought was proving to be...inconvenient.

Alastor ended off with an admittedly beautifully executed kick with the momentum he had built up and dashed away, attempting to keep Nergal at bay with Lightning Bolts. The moment he was away before the bolts came was more than enough for Nergal, who deflected one Lightning Bolt to the ground with his Glaive and utilized his mobility to dash a suitable distance away and around Alastor, before super jumping into the air, hovering for a moment.

"My turn..."

Powering up and infusing himself with pure Nothingness energy, Nergal emitted a Sonic Boom as he hastily charged at Alastor, he would follow him as much as he could if he dodged this attack, but he was aiming to perform a hard-hitting, airborne shoulder charge. For what Nergal lacked in physical strength, he could make up for it with his raw power and Alastor was sure to feel it soon.

- Front Flank - Arthur (Side: Rebellion of Mystras) vs Morana (Side: Kilkis Seres) & Alex vs Wendigo Boss -
Arthur blocked another attack from Morana. "Yeah, lets go with that!" Arthur yelled, pushing Morana back. Once the flask smashed into the Wendigo's back, an explosion occured right on it, flames covering the creature's back as it roared in pain. Despite being a representation of death, cannibalism and decay, they were still mortal. To kill it was similar to most grand creatures. Cut the head off, cut its limbs...simply attempt and kill it with all or most mortal ways of warfare. The Wendigo narrowed its eyes from beneath its skull mask, growling as it let out another roar. It took a few steps back, before rushing right through, slamming it' hooves against the floor as hard as it could as he dashed across the soldiers like a raging bull. Soldiers went flying, others crushed underneath the Wendigo, unable to escape in time. The Wendigo dragged its claws on the ground, slashing away soldiers as it picked a few up and threw them away. Its eyes landing on Alex, the Wendigo charged right at him, running towards him like a wild animal, jaws wide open as it showed off its sharpened teeth. It clawed at Alex, hoping to get a hold of him, maybe slap him away or catch him or even slash him. If this creature was sane once, it was no longer, filled with anger and bloodlust. Meanwhile with Arthur and Morana, the two danced their own fight as they reached at each other's throats. Morana slashed towards Arthur, her agility giving her the advantage as she jumped onto the shield and used it ti push herself upwards, jumping into the air before darting back to the earth to slash at Arthur. Arthur rolled out of the way, slashing his sword as lightning followed his movements. Morana bent back, barely missing the blade as she jumped back. She slammed her claws into the ground, concentrating as the grass began to respond, growing upward and towards Arthur. As Arthur rushed towards Morana, the grass quickly gripped his ankles, causing him to fall forward. "What the hell?!" Arthur hissed, pulling on his feet as he waved his sword, cutting the grass up. But much like a hydra, where one was cut, multiple came to replace it, wrapping themselves around Arthur's body and armor, attempting to restrain him, to tie him down. "Darn it, get off!" Arthur struggled, watching as Morana rushed towards him, taking the advantage to land a hit on Arthur. Arthur forced himself to raise his sword into the air, focusing on the magic embedded to it. From the blade lightning formed, shooting upwards before exploding, sending multiple lightning bolts falling back down around the area. "Crap!" Morana gasped, stepping back as she quickly dodged the falling bolts.

- Helios - Front Flank - Side: Kilkis Seres - With Ren -
Ren's roar had Helios grinning. He'd miss that voice...even in the form of a dragon roar. He turned to see him, only to hear his painful cry, causing Helios to physically flinch. They would have time for a reunion, later. Right now, they had a war to wage. Helios' attention turned to the soldiers that looked up at him. Some in awe, others in curiosities, others just extremely annoyed that they didn't have to deal with one dragon, but two. As soldiers rushed towards Helios, he used his tail to slam the ground beneath, sending dust into the air and shattering the ground, sending a few soldiers off balance. He proceeded to whip his tail towards the soldiers, sending them flying. He used his claws to smack soldiers away, trying his best to dodge or to withstand the arrows and swords attempting to impale his body. He huffed, not paying mind of the ones that decided to stick from his body, his movements being enough to knock a few of them off. He actually flicked a few soldiers that were trying to crawl on him, much like you would do to an ant. As long as he could keep them off Ren, he would go as far as he could. He actually managed to pick one from beneath him, his claws pulling him by the clothes. "(They're just kids.)" Helios thought, shaking his head before gently setting the soldier down...and smacking him a few feet away for good measure.

Eclaire vs Alderon

"It was the mistake of your people to not cull such madness!" She shot back. He advanced...and wanted knowledge.

So be it.

"I am the unholy union of heaven and hell. A mistaken birth of a mistaken relationship. My blood yearns to protect yet consume." She slid into a stronger stance, and blocked or deflected every swipe by Alderon. She gave up only a few feet, before the next swipe she met with ferocity, aiming to push the blade away, as far as she could, before stabbing forward with her free hand, her katana flashing into existence for the mortal blow to Alderon's chest...or a risk maneuver that would leave her open. But her blood was screaming in her soul, and she had to end this. She had to end it now and find Shiva.

Her valkyric blood screamed for it, and her succubus blood yearned for her touch.

Rhaedyn Thane and Nergal vs Alastor

"Only when the divine has grown arrogant. I am not." He blocked and deflected Alastor's assault, before choosing this moment, as Nergal finally struck back, the unleash his next weapon. He slammed Frostlight into the head of Dawnmourne, creating a deadly spear.

"Geirskogul, Final Witness of Ithuriel. Spear of the Immortal Angel, hear the decree of your King." He grasped it, both spear the scepter - the very visage of a Lord. "Guide my hand, First of Iron, so justice may be given." He leaped forward as Nergal struck, thrusting the mighty Icefire Spear known as Geirskogul at Alastor, aiming to mortally wound the man.

Jynn Venas-Front Flank VS Raiden

Jynn waited for Raiden to move, but it was clear that he will not budge unless the prince closes the gap himself. Before Jynn is ready to do so, Raiden begins questioning the prince's mysterious blade, asking if it will choose him if he kills the prince. Jynn raises the blade, taunting Raiden. "What, do you want it? Well, that's quite unfortunate." He explains no further as he readies himself for close combat. "Can't always get what you want." He then creates two shockwaves in the shape of an "x", while following them. He zips in a zigzag with incredible speed towards Raiden. Upon reaching him, Jynn then attempts to slash at him. If Raiden was not careful, his armor would offer him no protection from the Leviathan's searing hot blade. Jynn also readies La Justicerè for any incoming attacks from Raiden. Both he and Raiden have to be on their toes now.